It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*VID* Proof Romney and RNC is a sham causing potential Republican civil war.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ron Paul supporters GET OVER YOUR SELF'S its OVER Romney is the NOMINEE live with it or support the fascist in office.
edit on 31-8-2012 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078

Why do you believe our nation will head in a better direction with the guidance of Mitt Romney?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
Did you really expect anything less from the same party, (namely the GOP) that is currently attempting to limit the vote of it's opposition in every state where they control their state legislatures via new voter ID statutes?

Oh that's awful, how will the dead and illegals vote if they pass such legislature! That's absolutely racist!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well, one thing I like about Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan is that they are open about their intentions and plots - they are hardly like Dick Cheney, who is cold, calculating, secretive and dangerous. This kind of thing seems more playful than anything else.

edit on 31-8-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
They are playfully wasting millions of dollars that could be put to tangible good use. People make donations in good faith but end up getting majorly shafted.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hopefully it will mean a new party, and split the GOP!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

It is completely disgraceful that this was OBVIOUSLY a scripted move! How can a simple verbal response constitute a vote anyway??

I welcome a civil war within the GOP!! Conservatives need to override this bogus "vote" or leave the party all together. 2013, right after this election cycle, is the most opportune time for conservatives to make a break from the GOP. It’s painfully obvious that conservatives will continue to be marginalized….

Motion to break from the GOP!

ALL IN FAVOR??

THE AYES HAVE IT!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

So much for those crazy, nutty, fringe, extreme Ron Paul supporters.

Thats how Britain characterized our forefathers, and every man who fought to win our independence..

Thats how they characterized our ideas of rule of law, thats what they thought of our Constitution......

Crazy, Fringe Extreme? Passionate about freedom? Vocal about our disdain? Sometimes confrontational about how our freedoms are being taken away, and angry about how they have rigged the system and bastardized the voting process to only work for who THEY want? Willing to cause a fight for it?

You G_d damned right I am

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy
reply to post by knightrider078

Why do you believe our nation will head in a better direction with the guidance of Mitt Romney?

He couldn't do worse than Obama!! I truly believe that even I could do better than Obama with my decade of management experience and simple Bachelors in business!! The guy is a JOKE!! Who couldn't do better??

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

What I am saying is they are a horse apiece - placing your faith in either of them is going to net you the same disappointing result; poor people getting poorer, civil liberties diminishing, increased domestic spying, and the list goes on and on.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This is why I keep saying TWO PARTY - ONE AGENDA

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jeantherapy

What I am saying is they are a horse apiece - placing your faith in either of them is going to net you the same disappointing result; poor people getting poorer, civil liberties diminishing, increased domestic spying, and the list goes on and on.

I agree to an extent…..it’s pretty obvious, right?

However, the race has narrowed to two real candidates with a chance (again…what a shock
).

Until conservatives break from the GOP, this is what we will have time and again. The move to break shouldn’t come in the months or weeks prior to a presidential election but in the days and weeks after.

I think Romney will do better for the economy and jobs…bottom line. Do I have faith that he will restore civil liberties and refrain from unconstitutional wars? No! But I truly believe that US can’t survive 4 more years of Obama so unless RP teams with Johnson and they make themselves a viable 3rd party option (which isn't going to happen IMO) then Romney has MY vote.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Don't quite understand after all of this, how you can still vote for a criminal. But OK.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I come from the school of thought that says "A vote for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil" Sort of a catch 22 you're damned if you do you're damned if you don't situation.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Thank you for the video. Lot of talk on here about it. I can question drunk bus drivers and the sound levels of which microphone recorded the loudest response from the members at the convention. In my opinion those items are up for debate on any given day.

There is however, one thing that disturbs me beyond measure and clearly points that there is a control behind the scenes beforehand that is manipulating the events to their bidding...

IT IS THIS...

Teleprompter filmed from a cell phone at the RNC in your video. That response is prompting the speaker to declare the ayes have it, regardless of the actual events. Look closer everybody... that is the OP's video from page 1 at 3:38 in. That is a criminal offense, right?

Who writes the teleprompter script beforehand? Who is that?

What Is Their Name?

To defeat the wrongdoers all you have to do is expose their lies to the light of day. They hide behind the scenes and perpetrate this travesty upon the American people. They been caught. Now who is it that wrote that for the teleprompters?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Don't quite understand after all of this, how you can still vote for a criminal. But OK

Criminal?

I thought I explained it pretty well. Maybe try rereading my posts. I think Romney will do better for the economy and jobs…bottom line. Do I have faith that he will restore civil liberties and refrain from unconstitutional wars? No! But I truly believe that US can’t survive 4 more years of Obama so unless RP teams with Johnson and they make themselves a viable 3rd party option (which isn't going to happen IMO) then Romney has MY vote.

I’m not going to join 200 others and vote for Johnson….at this point he’s all but forgotten. RP is out with no plans on a 3rd party run. Writing RP in with 200 others is stupid….half the paulites are jumping to Obama already (I can’t figure that one out). I’m also not going to sit it out in protest….that serves no purpose.

There you have it! Romney is a better choice than Obama and only one of those two stands a chance. It’s about time everyone admit that!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I read your post but it just seems like Romney can do anything he wants as long as he CLAIMS to be a little more fiscally responsible than Obama? I mean...really!?

And what are you going to do in 4 years? Vote for someone a little less evil than Romney and Obama? Wash, rinse, repeat? They've got you accepting their scam like clockwork, without question.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
GET OVER IT. YOU LOST. ITS SOUR GRAPES.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CJStallion
GET OVER IT. YOU LOST. ITS SOUR GRAPES.

Cheating does not make winners. Get used to it

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If you're a Republican, and you support this, you should be ashamed of yourself.
You are traitors to democracy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join