It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*VID* Proof Romney and RNC is a sham causing potential Republican civil war.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I hereby let my intentions be known that I will never support another person with an R next to their name. I do not care if they say everything I want to hear. I do not care if they are the son of Ron Paul. If they are part of the R party they are my enemy. Until that party comes clean and liquidates their leadership to some off shore destination, they will remain corrupt.

To hell with the Republican Party...now to withdraw my membership. Bohner should resign and be prosecuted.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I was surprised. Almost elementary in behavior, the whole thing. The dissent was clear while seeing parts of it on CNN where Wolf had no choice to join in on the 'wtf factor' of them not acknowledging his votes. It's like by the time the RNC came around, the GOP didn't care to hide the shenanigans anymore.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99
reply to post by eLPresidente

Hey man, good work and I hope you enjoyed it. Wish I could have been there.

And yes, Ashley Ryan is an amazing young woman and delivered a brilliant speech. When I see people like her being elected into positions, it gives me hope for this party.

So, what do you think? Rand in 2016?

As far as I know, Rand 16' is a go

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
My question to the Ron Paul delegates at the convention. You were all clearly disrespected and ignored...why didn't you stage more of a protest than you did???

Why just take it lying down and let them get away with it???

No one will really know about what they did to Ron Paul delegates...because the Ron Paul delegates didn't do anything to bring it to the national media's attention. You can't just expect them to cover it because it happened...you have to make them cover it whether they want to or not.

What could you have done you ask??? You could have vocally shown your disapproval during Romney's speech...you could have marched on the stage and refused to leave...you could have done a lot of things...but all I saw is that you guys were quiet when they told you to be quiet, you put your signs away when they told you to put the signs away, and you sat in the back where they told you to sit.

Cameras were everywhere...and you passed up the opportunity to be heard.

To answer your question, yes they may or may not have all those things and all of those reactions that you did or did not see were considered and decided as a group for the future of the movement.

But to not be involved and assume Ron Paul supporters laid down and took it just like you explained above, is asinine. There were several floor fights, objections, walk-outs, and press conferences lead by the Ron Paul delegation, all timed right and done by the book.

I don't know anybody in their right mind who can still, to this point, say Ron Paul supporters didn't do enough. We exposed the scam at the highest level within the RNC, even up to the Chairman and their apparatus committing fraudulent acts against their own establishment people. We've incited a civil war within the GOP and thats not enough?

People finally see our story from our eyes and that is called an intellectual victory.

edit on 31-8-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Originally posted by maddog99

Hey man, good work and I hope you enjoyed it. Wish I could have been there.

And yes, Ashley Ryan is an amazing young woman and delivered a brilliant speech. When I see people like her being elected into positions, it gives me hope for this party.

So, what do you think? Rand in 2016?

As far as I know, Rand 16' is a go

Yea, just as I thought. The whole Romney endorsement was part of the plan. I'm sure you saw his speech and know he was told not to mention Ron Paul? Well, he actually didn't say Ron Paul!

Keep your friends close...but keep your enemies closer!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I just wish everyone was as informed as those on ATS

I always get into arguments with my parents about this stuff and they repeat talking points or Fox News idealogy. It really drives a wedge between us. They have purchased the false narrative that they grew up with...and aren't intent on getting a refund.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Just for fun, here is the Louisiana Ron Paul delegate who is also a SENIOR CITIZEN, having his prosthetic hip BROKEN by private security after the GOP could no longer handle the INTELLECTUAL PARLIAMENTARY BEATING they took from Ron Paul supporters being fringe and extreme by following the GOP's own rules.

And by the way, I personally talked to another senior citizen (80) Ron Paul delegate from Louisiana who was ARRESTED for no reason. He came outside because he was refused credentials, something the RNC seemed to love doing to only Ron Paul supporters.

The old man came outside and gave us a pep talk right after we had a prayer for Ron Paul in downtown Tampa Bay's Gaslight Park, where we invited the state troopers, police, and sheriff (who were composed half of military vets) to pray with us. Yes, they in fact did pray with us, some others were recording our event with their camera phones. They also thanked us, the Ron Paul supporters for being easy on them for not causing trouble and being a breeze to work with. So much for those crazy, nutty, fringe, extreme Ron Paul supporters.

edit on 30-8-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

This incident really pissed me off, I have never seen such a disgusting display in all my years.

Those police manhandled and arrested a senior citizen who was only speaking his mind! I just could not believe that those police officers just stood around smirking after the fact, such blatant disrespect and lack of empathy.

This world is just so unbelievably backwards and screwed up.
edit on 31-8-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
It starting to get clear now ... They want a Revolution / Civil war inside the US
this is where it come the 2 political parties
of course both party are controlled by the elite
but they dont want us to know that
and thats why there were never a third party inside the US
the democrat are the power and the republican is just a facade
they had to elect a few blue and red presidents to make it look like egual
dont be surprise that Ron Paul is from the republican
they want both party to enter war with each other
romney and ryan are just tools to incite the war
they want people to know the convention was riggued for RP and put that in everyone face
you know the elites are very arrogant .. thats how well they play their hidden card
by big deception games .. now they just want to start a revolution so Obama can be the black knight
romney have no chance of winning he was put there for the show and probably is democrat

in our faces the whole time .. 1 rock 2 target again
Remember the falling flag at the London olympic ?
this was a hidden message for their followers and the truthers that know whats going on

coincidence like that dont happen .. God didnt make it fall obviously
it was riggued .. just like the election

a civil war inside the US would distract everyone from whats happening in the ME
they want to start a big war obviously .. for that they need to control the US citizen with a distraction
be sure no one will try to stop them and organise a coup detat ..
because it could jeopardize their big 2012 plan
edit on 8/31/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Oh i forgot .. this is the reason why they also put Bush to be elected a republican president
now Obama all he have to do .. is put all the blame on the republican
no way in hell that Bush could be elected in a fair election ..
they HAD to put him there for the show
look who was before .. Bill Clinton and before him was Bush Sr
Reagan, Nixon were all part of the be scheme
Bill Clinton had to show a good democrat image except the Lewinsky scandal
its nothing compare to the Bush's wars

They have been organising a war between the Republican and the real dictator ship (democrat)
and i though before they were the good guys .. i was still blind at that time

Ron Paul is a good guy .. but was used has a tool and he probably dont know it yet

the elites know its good to have a lot of gas in the room .. but they still need a source to light it up
they needed Ron Paul to wake up the mass and make it look like obvious to the viewers
that they are censoring him .. just a facade to piss off the truther at going bersek
but we are better then this .. violence will never be the solution only the truth
dont be fooled and dont let the anger trap you like they want
the mass shooting happening more will probably be accused on republican
they want a revolution to activate the long waited martial law
edit on 8/31/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I brought this to ATS months ago, it's been happening in Michigan for a long time now and Americans have ignored it. There is video evidence of the Republicans deliberately ignoring the votes of Democrats, and using emergency "immediate effect" legislation to pass whatever they want.

The Republican party is a dictatorship. They scream about freedoms and the constitution, while at the same time stripping the rights of not only Democrats but THEIR OWN party members!

This is very dangerous.

Notice there are no rabid Republicans in this thread? They have no defense for this. That's a good thing, because it shows that the party is collapsing from the inside and loosing the support of its own. They cannot justify the BS their precious party is peddling.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
How much more evidence do you need, that politics is merely the foisting of opinions and wants of rich people, upon you, irrespective of how you feel about it.
And i cannot believe people are stupid enough to continue to want to think thatthey can make a difference.
You can't, it is that simple.
Would you trust someone who thinks they are a better person than you because they have money?, that they know better than you because they have money?, Where is your goddamned pride?.
Fool me once i'm a twat, fool me twice and i'm there because i like to be made to look like a twat.
Shame on you.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by jazzguy

Do you have any examples of that having been done successfully in other countries? I think we are doing the best we can at present without the tragic violence I see other countries try which never end well.

Iceland is the best example. People have to wake up and hit to the streets to call for the end of this corrupt government, corporatism and bring down the criminal banksters. Sadly too many are too dumb, fat and sick to do anything. What you can do now is to educate as many as possible so when the shtf the people will comprehend what has been done to them, and maybe, be just a little prepared. We all know that there will be a controlled demolition of the economy in the near future, and if you wish that your country doesn't disintegrate you have to keep your community well informed at least. If you are a veteran, military, police enforcer, work for the government, I suggest that you join Oath Keepers.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Romney doesn't want to win?

Are you crazy?

Oh wait... don't answer that.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

The whole RNC has me so infuriated I can't see straight. Even more infuriating is the passivity of so many people and sheer stupidity to stand by and do nothing. It's good that it's exposed and we're talking about it, but it's getting to the point where we need to let these people know we mean business and we're not going to take this shnit anymore!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

What needs to happen is those elected people in the Republican party that still have a spine, need to demand Bohner step down as speaker of the house. Then he needs to resign from congress. If that doesn't happen, those in the Republican party should turn in their membership cards and ignore any further directives from the Republican leadership.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
F&S for the OP, but I have a question to ask.

Did you really expect anything less from the same party, (namely the GOP) that is currently attempting to limit the vote of it's opposition in every state where they control their state legislatures via new voter ID statutes? Because I have to tell ya, the fact that they now wish to quell any future opposition within their own party prior to the actual nomination at convention, comes as no surprise to me. I think that's why they call it, "a slippery slope."

If anything, this should serve as a shining example of how much your voice will count in the future, should this mentality be allowed to occupy the White House and/or control our Congress.

edit on 31-8-2012 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
My question to the Ron Paul delegates at the convention. You were all clearly disrespected and ignored...why didn't you stage more of a protest than you did???

Why just take it lying down and let them get away with it???

No one will really know about what they did to Ron Paul delegates...because the Ron Paul delegates didn't do anything to bring it to the national media's attention. You can't just expect them to cover it because it happened...you have to make them cover it whether they want to or not.

What could you have done you ask??? You could have vocally shown your disapproval during Romney's speech...you could have marched on the stage and refused to leave...you could have done a lot of things...but all I saw is that you guys were quiet when they told you to be quiet, you put your signs away when they told you to put the signs away, and you sat in the back where they told you to sit.

Cameras were everywhere...and you passed up the opportunity to be heard.

Did we watch the same convention? Seemed to me the Ron Paul supporters were pretty outspoken. They spoke to the media as well. Whether or not those major media outlets would televise or publish any of it, that is out of the Ron Paul supporters hands at this time. Had they incited any chaos or violence, it would have been a nail in the movement's coffin. They are trying to do everything by the book so that the movement gains respect over time. This is no time to gain a bad reputation. It's time to practice what we preach so that more people open their eyes and hearts to us when they see that we are trying to do good by them and by this country. I think the Ron Paul camp did an excellent job exposing the corruption.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

That's right, with a Romney President this subversion of our rights will continue. Corporate influence will become stronger, with corporations using the strong arm of the government to control people. I'm not saying Obama is my preferred choice, but I won't be supporting anymore Republicans ever.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
I just wish everyone was as informed as those on ATS

I always get into arguments with my parents about this stuff and they repeat talking points or Fox News idealogy. It really drives a wedge between us. They have purchased the false narrative that they grew up with...and aren't intent on getting a refund.

My parents are exactly the same way. I just e-mailed that Fact Check youtube video from Fox News to them- as they only trust Fox News. I've had it out with them numerous times and can get them to agree with me on just about anything- UNTIL they hear something on Fox News and then tell me I'm wrong. I've decided that I have to use Fox News against them to make my points.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

I also like their attempted cover up at the end "You're going to take my phone away from me?" "It's evidence"

Well I am glad that it is out for everyone to see there would be no video if those pigs got their way.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join