It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Race War, From a Political Consultant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
reply to post by LordOfArcadia

The electoral college does also does not *usually* vote contrary to popular vote. This whole race war idea is perpetrated by people who are ignorant to the reality of the world. You can keep trying to make it happen but it ain't gonna happen. Lol.

edit on 31-8-2012 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

I do take note of the "Usually".

But Gore won the popular vote and yet Bush was elected.

Hillary won hands down the "Popular Vote", yet it was Obama that got the Electoral vote.

This is why I keep my votes at the local level.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I actually did not pay much attention to the democratic primaries back in 08 so i have nothing to add there. But it was my understanding that Gore had the option to fight Bush's victory and chose not to.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal

I actually did not pay much attention to the democratic primaries back in 08 so i have nothing to add there. But it was my understanding that Gore had the option to fight Bush's victory and chose not to.

No he originally conceded and then changed his mind and fought it.

The SCOTUS decided the vote.

Things that make ya say, Hmmmm?"

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Its easy to just say "Hey, get back out there." its another matter entirely to actually be able to do it. Im married and recently disabled. Before the cancer I was a big strong healthy 33 year old that never had many health issues at all. Now I got the body of an old man. I feel like I am going a bit crazy sitting at the house all day, but everything makes me tired. I'm really wondering what the hell the point of it all is. What am I supposed to do now? For the longest time I just wanted a good job where I could make enough money to support me and my family and not hate going to work every day. I had that when I became a surveyor. Now that life is gone and its not gonna come back so I'm really at a loss of what the hell do I do with myself. I don't like this negative angry person I'm becoming but I don't know how to stop it. I find myself wondering quite a bit why I'm still here when the cancer should have killed me last year. Life is weird.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
If a race war were to start, more could be dragged in against their will. If it starts in spots, some idiots may think they have to support their side, and so it spreads. What starts as small mobs, could grow completely out of hand. In the big cities, that could get very bad, very fast.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordOfArcadia
reply to post by pajoly

Thank you. Your comment perfectly encapsulates the reality in which I was trying to portray. I do not wish this on anyone, but "we" have created it and will reap the harvest.

In my undergraduate days, I read a book by Lt. Col. David Grossman called On Killing, in which he explains how modern militaries, particularly the US, have become very good at eliminating the natural urge to harm another in our soldiers.

I must state that I don't believe most, or even a double digit percentage, will "go off the reservation", but I am a numbers nerd, and the numbers don't luck good.

The stage appears to be set. The question is if the actors will perform.

Well you're 0 for 1 in your prognosticating. Why Ron Paul Will Win. A Liberal's Perspective Say, there must be a lot of political hacks in Kentucky . Or is there just a lot of bourbon?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Well you're 0 for 1 in your prognosticating. Why Ron Paul Will Win. A Liberal's Perspective Say, there must be a lot of political hacks in Kentucky . Or is there just a lot of bourbon?

I think you might want to go back and read that post again. In fact, I had forgotten about it and things are turning out pretty much how I laid it out in May.

I was incorrect that they changed the rules to nominate by acclamation, instead they changed the rules to increase the numbers of states necessary to nominate from the floor. However, both processes involved the suspension of convention rules to accomplish the same goal.

edit on 31-8-2012 by LordOfArcadia because: The post cited was from May, not April.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I hope I am wrong.

I do, too. But I am deeply concerned that you have hit the nail on the head. And if you wrote that post tipsy on bourbon, I think you should have one before every post, because it was outstanding! Thank you for such a well presented idea.

A "civil war" of some kind has been brewing in the US since 9/11, in my opinion. The numbers of white supremacists groups have increased and have experienced a resurgence of purpose since Obama's election. And now that we have a black president, there is a singular focus that can be labeled as "the problem"...

Yes, the "angry white" numbers are in the minority, but if you consider the people who would join in if a "race war" started, the numbers could increase to a startling percentage. And it doesn't take a majority, just a handful or so to start something, for others to join in.

Covert Racism goes unnoticed many times and is buried deep in the consciousness of our society's members. In other words, most people don't think they're racist, but it's very hard not to be, with our country's history. The "dog whistle" statements being made by Romney, Graham, Gingrich and others are "calling in" those who have a general suspicion about blacks and other minorities, but aren't consciously aware of it.

I fear we may be under the Chinese curse of living in "Interesting Times". Watching this coalescence of hatred and "fear of other" take place in individuals and small groups, reminds me of something Dexter Morgan (Dexter) said:

"Single cells in a petri dish thrash around until they coalesce... and events in the universe that once seemed random are eventually revealed to have an underlying connectedness... "

The underlying connectedness being the racial suspicion that has surrounded most of us since we were kids, and has increased exponentially in some of us since 9/11, and will peak with Obama's second win. It's a thing that will dominate, if not consciously battled against. It feels like it's coming to a head.

Again, I hope we're wrong. If I prayed, I would pray that we're wrong.
edit on 8/31/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Do you believe as I do that it is the politicians themselves, and the government at large, who are fomenting this coming race war? The wording in speeches etc in the last few years by politicians appears as a calculated and purposeful attempt to create a racial divide imho.

I am of the belief that they feel there is something to gain (for themselves) in fomenting such a war. I just have not decided exactly what yet!

And sorry but I did not take the time to read more of this thread than the OP. I have not that much time!
edit on 31-8-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

Do you believe as I do that it is the politicians themselves, and the government at large, who are fomenting this coming race war? The wording in speeches etc in the last few years by politicians appears as a calculated and purposeful attempt to create a racial divide imho.

No, but with a slight caveat. What I think is really happening is far more simple than the idea of an organized plot to start racial violence. Because the traditional base of the Republican party is shrinking (not really, the others are simply growing, but you get my point) and they have had zero luck in broadening their support, they feel like they are adrift at sea and being pushed further from the shore. So, they are flailing around, grasping at whatever floats, in an attempt to keep their head above water.

In other words, they are destroying long term success because of fear of short term failure.

Now for the caveat. Is it possible that there are a few individuals or domestic organizations that would love to see widespread violence and chaos in America. Sure, I wouldn't be posting on a conspiracy website if I didn't think such a thing was possible, but it is implausible for most (or even small fraction) of politicians to be a part of such plot.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

No, but with a slight caveat. What I think is really happening is far more simple than the idea of an organized plot to start racial violence. Because the traditional base of the Republican party is shrinking (not really, the others are simply growing, but you get my point) and they have had zero luck in broadening their support, they feel like they are adrift at sea and being pushed further from the shore. So, they are flailing around, grasping at whatever floats, in an attempt to keep their head above water.

In other words, they are destroying long term success because of fear of short term failure.

Now for the caveat. Is it possible that there are a few individuals or domestic organizations that would love to see widespread violence and chaos in America. Sure, I wouldn't be posting on a conspiracy website if I didn't think such a thing was possible, but it is implausible for most (or even small fraction) of politicians to be a part of such plot.

I think you might be on to something more than I gave you credit for before my friend. Not in any particular order:

1. Domestic drones
  2. Massive ammunition purchases by civilian forces
  3. Military training exercizes focused on civilan population control
  4. Alleged FEMA camps
  5. Current president's flurry of executive orders giving him emergency control powers over and above what was already in place

Now I'll leave you with these links. I know there are some on ATS that like to deride information from it, but I don't believe it's reached hoax status as of yet. These may have been discussed elsewhere on ATS, but are relevant to the discussion in this thread IMO.

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: Obama In Serious Trouble – And That Makes Him Very Dangerous

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: Barack Obama’s High Tech Snuff Films…

I can't help but get the feeling that we may somehow know one another
LOL

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I wrote this over a year ago and was, thankfully, wrong in my prediction.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

So says Sen. Lindsay Graham (R) to the Washington Post

And I don't disagree with him.

@

I know its Christmas an all that good will to all men.
An as your a Stranger to me I bare you no malice aforethought or even an afterthought.

Though if those sentiments you expressed in your thread are TRUE!.

Then you my friend are delussinall the world has never ever been In the RED with its Quota of ANGRY WHITE MEN.

Its been In the BLACK since dott in fact If angry white men were a commodity on the stock market Id SELL SELL SELL As there so common place theyre valueless.

Angry white men have brought ruination an dammnation to wherever they decide to pitch upm.

S America
N America
Africa India A ustralia need I go on ?

OK China Japan Angry white men went nuclear on them slopes
In fact the only two CONTINETS ON THE PLANRT

Angry white men haven't wiped out the civilisation are Antartica an The North Poles

And that's simply because those places are whie enough already an there no Native populace to subdue expoit an rob ot there natural resourses.

You cant pick up a newspaper or watch the tv ,surf the net without reading about angry white men walking into cinemas an blasting away peoples lifes.Holmes an Dunn angry white men whom shoot up a car full of Black Kids for listening to loud rap.

And not respecting his authourity.
Pricks like Zimmerman shooting a Black Child point Blank as he was not kow towin to his walter mittyish delusions of sanity an cop fantasy .
Mixed with total lack of impulse control or reality filter.

Angry white men abound an are around every friggin corner always have an always will/

They swallow a pill wich makes it alright to kill.

That pills bitter an its call injustice .

With this angry white men refuse to open th doors to screaming Black women in a hurricane begging for entry to save her babies lifes

Or other angry white man simply open the porch an shoot black accident victims dead through the head.

The world Is short of ANGRY WHITE MEN .

Lile Infinate Space is shoet of real estate.

Have a Brilliant Festive season an an even betttter life my stranger freind

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

Its easy to just say "Hey, get back out there." its another matter entirely to actually be able to do it. Im married and recently disabled. Before the cancer I was a big strong healthy 33 year old that never had many health issues at all. Now I got the body of an old man. I feel like I am going a bit crazy sitting at the house all day, but everything makes me tired. I'm really wondering what the hell the point of it all is. What am I supposed to do now? For the longest time I just wanted a good job where I could make enough money to support me and my family and not hate going to work every day. I had that when I became a surveyor. Now that life is gone and its not gonna come back so I'm really at a loss of what the hell do I do with myself. I don't like this negative angry person I'm becoming but I don't know how to stop it. I find myself wondering quite a bit why I'm still here when the cancer should have killed me last year. Life is weird.
@
Please don't despair an let the negative thoughts over whelm you..

Easy for me to say Im not In your position ?

I was thirty 4 In 1994 At collage as a mature student had turned my life around from drug addictin been clean an heroin free for five years.
Recently met a Lovely Woman similar age similar back grounds in addictions an as we got to know each other.
.The simialrites in our family life experiences were so exact it was uncanny,
Only difference being the length of her sobriety was twice as long as mine ,
Ten Years.

Neither of us drank alchcohol both preferred puff an both ex heroin junkies, She was a sliver service trained waitress an worked in a exclusive Hotel als had work as a Barmaid In a local Pub. .
An I was Finishing a 4 yr course iN SOCIAL STUDIES gOT MY n v q carers certificate .

Life seemed perfect I had a Grant an a Job working In local shelter /Hostel for the homeless.
W e offered food an a centre for drop ins .So they could have a hot meal.
But we also persuded people to come in for placements were up on if they agreed to stop using drugs or drink we would take them In

Give them a bed in dorms for first three mnths .
An then they would progree to a single room after 6 mnths if they staye sober for a full year we moved them on to a half way hous e where they lived

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join