It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did RNC "Scripted" Rules Change Start A Civil War In The Republican Party?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Ben Swann takes a look at how the most controversial rule change in party history was not legitimately passed.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Have him subscribed just watched it and must say I feel for all amerikans, and I guess might as well throw the faux democracy of Canada into the mix because after watching that I feel we are all doomed....

SaneThinking

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The GOP has effectively been torn asunder the party establishment have turned on the grassroots and the liberty movement.In my mind they have finally come out as the Fascists they have always been.The DNC should be something to behold!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
The GOP has effectively been torn asunder the party establishment have turned on the grassroots and the liberty movement.In my mind they have finally come out as the Fascists they have always been.The DNC should be something to behold!

It's kind of odd, but I feel neither sides are fascists.

From dictionary.com (#1): a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

I don't yet have the right word, but both sides are scum (speaking specifically with the political "leaders"). I'm not talking about the people that for whatever reason support/vote for them.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
What a farce. So ridiculous that it would be funny, were it not so sad.

Should not be much doubt remaining about how much power the people really have. None.

I'm really starting to like Ben Swann, though.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

What we learned is that someone should hack the teleprompter, effectively taking control of any decision process.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11
reply to post by mike dangerously

What we learned is that someone should hack the teleprompter, effectively taking control of any decision process.

Oh my gosh LOL, just think, the president starts talking about something presidents talk about, then all of a sudden, he warns of an impending zombie apocalypse on live tv

edit on 30-8-2012 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

top topics

join