It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End time dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
My dream began at nite in an old friends house. We walked outside on the porch and both began to watch a light in the sky, at first it seemed to be a star but it began to move and get larger. It began to resemble a huge white eye that seemed to be peering rapidly in various directions . It moved slowly across the sky and as it came closer we started to panic and ran into house. The eye was closer now but still far in the sky almost seemed to be in space. Though the eye wasnt much brighter than the surrounding stars in the house its light was visable through the ceiling and roof of the house. We tried to hide in the closet covering up with whatever we could and it seemed to happen in an instant the eye looked directly at me it seemed to beam down on me like a spotlite i could see directly into it,it seemed to engulf me, and in the same instant it moved on the eye continued to peer but it began to move farther away. I was now alone my friend that was with me in the closet was gone. I waited until the eye moved on and it was sunrise by the time left the closet and ran to my house where i found my girlfriend. We began to gather supplies to flee. I was scared i didnt know where to go or what i was running from. As i was gathered food into a backpack out of the kitchen window in the morning sky where numerous balls of fire seemed to be meteors hurling to the earth this was actualy the first time in my dream that i began to calm. Amost accepting the idea of death. We went into the bedroom and began to pray not for survival i dont think but for forgiveness and acceptance from the one making all this happen. As the fires came closer they impacted i dont know how many or how far away they where but thay did not kill us or completly destroy the house. We went outside finding scattered debris and turned earth. It began to get dark as the sun started turning black at the bottom and around the edges. We ran back into the house to get our supplies and thats when she came. A car pulled up to my house and a middle aged worn looking woman aproached the house asking to come in i told her we where leaving but she insisted i tried to stop her but she pushed me inside trying to convince me to let her in. Thats when i noticed she wasnt what she seemed. She came into the house and sat down talking to me trying to get me to denounce god telling me that god was evil.
I dont remember much after that and i soon woke up. I just needed a place to write this down and get it out.
I also wanted to know if anyone else has had this dream. I mean with the eye or simular occurences.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I haven't had a dream like that, but I have to say that it was one of the most interesing ones I've read here. Is this the first time you've had a dream like this one. Also if I might ask, what is your religious background?

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This reminds me of verses in Revelation

Revelation 16:16
hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb

Also note the mention of meterites in Revelation. This is why I asked about your background. It's possible from something that you've read, but it may be original.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
humm well let me just say that i have never had a dream about the end time but yes that part about the fire is in rev and also the denouncing god is also in the bible but that is when the mark of the best comes into play in rev you either take the mark which is 666 or your beheaded also if you don't take the mark you can't buy food or anything because if they find you with out the mark and you refuse to accept it your dead they will kill you
now about the eye humm im stooped about that because it says that god will split the eastern sky now my brother inlaw had a dream about the end time about a year ago but in it he seen my sister and nephew going up into the heaven and david said to him dad im going with jesus now and he was waving at dean it bothered dean some about the dream but he didn't get into church over it also my grandfather had a dream about the rapture in the dream he was standing on his porch or maybe it was a church but he said he looked up into the sky and in the sky was jesus on a white horse with a lot of angels behind him on horses also it was a neat dream and allalso this is not about the end time but my husband when he dreams he don't remember them that much but the other night he told me he dreamed that his brother told him that they shouldn't go to a certain mountain that day because some had butcherd a baby now that was a little scary to me i didn't know what to say but i have herd that if you dream of a death it mean there is going to be a birth now my cousin his wife is having a baby but we already knew that about 3 months ago so why would he dream a death now and not before we found out ? lol i have no idea well im not really sure but i would pray about it myself and ask god to tell you what this dream means it could also mean he wants you to ask him into your heart and to get ready for the day he is coming for us maybe just a thought
gbu

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This is one of the stranges endtime dream that I've heard but what I know is whenever you dream of someone trying to come into your home or your space you should not let them in, this is evil. I had a dream similar to that where A STRANGE looking woman tried to get me to let her in, but later I realize if I had let her in, I would've been allowing troble to come into my life, also a baby;never accept an strange child you don't know. You must never let those kind of darkness in, in your dreams.

new topics

top topics

join