It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clint Eastwood tell the POTUS to "eff himself", on live television!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

Clint Eastwood tell the POTUS to "eff himself",

I watched the whole rambaling, sad, messed up speach.

At no point did he tell Obama to "eff himself"

Your thread title is wrong.

edit on 30-8-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

He implied that Obama was telling Romney to "do something to himself" and then implied Obama was telling him (Clint) to "do something to himself.

MODS!!

title is a hoax!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I didn't hear him say that though, the insinuation was Obama (invisobama) was telling him and Romney to go blank himself.

Inappropriate, but a meh sort of skit.

Romney campaign is basically telling people to ignore all that...pretend he didn't show up...didn't happen.

Props Eastwood, stick to movies and voice over commercials. Ad libing speech, not your forte.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

He should have told them all to eat # and bark at the moon instead. And respect ? Are you kidding me ? Show me one selected official who has that coming ? I think anyone who votes is sick in the mind.

Screams break the silence
Waking from the dead of night
Vengence is boiling
He's returned to kill the light
Then when he's found who he's looking for
Listen in awe and you'll hear him
Bark at the moon

Hahaha

Years spent in torment
Buried in a nameless grave
Now he has risen
Miracles would have to save
Those that the beast is looking for

Bark at the moon
Hey yeah bark at the moon

They cursed and buried him
Along with shame
And thought his timeless soul had gone
In empty burning hell - unholy one
But he's returned to prove them wrong, so wrong
Oh yeah baby

Howling in shadows
Living in a lunar spell
He finds his heaven
Spewing from the mouth of hell

Those that the beast is looking for

Bark at the moon
Hey yeah
Bark at the moon
Hey yeah bark at the moon
Oh oh yeah bark at the moon

(Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Category:
Music
License:
Standard YouTube License

edit on 30-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
For those of you who didnt understand the empty chair, please pay attention I'll explain. Obama has been an absent president ( I use the title president very loosely) for the last 3+ years. Well, he hasn't been absent from everything, he's been present on the golf course, all those parties and all of those vacations. But I digress. He's been absent as a president. Get it ?!? Empty chair...absent president? Starting to make sense? I think for an 82 year old speaking off the cuff, in front of 1000's, he did an outstanding job.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I have it on my DVR and if I misunderstood, I will correct the title, forgive me, and give me time to check that out, I must now get to sleep as I have to get the kidlets ready for school in the morning. Either way, still disrespectful no matter whom he was insinuating. Not funny at all when our country is in dire straits!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cowgirlstraitup7 Either way, still disrespectful no matter whom he was insinuating. Not funny at all when our country is in dire straits!

So we should piss gasoline on the fire and put the screws tighter to the people? Because we all don't get it, right?

Grow up....

When times are tough, and our country is sick of the government, humor during a political convention is good medicine.

~Namaste

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cowgirlstraitup7
Thank goodness I hit the record button on my DVR, otherwise if someone had told me that Clint Eastwood would stand on a national stage in front of millions of viewers, LIVE and tell our Commander in Chief to go eff himself, I would never have believed it.

It's one thing to say it in passing, or on your own television show, or to your friends, but live at the RNC.........talk about disrespect! I hate the politics that we are thrown into, I hate that the country is divided, but I cannot believe this! It's beyond unacceptable in my opinion.

What say you??
Pic or it didn't happen.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

They are just mad because the old man delivered one hell of an *%$$ whooping. It hurts, but they will eventually get over it. Humor is a great tool to help you deal with the realities of life.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cowgirlstraitup7
I have it on my DVR and if I misunderstood, I will correct the title, forgive me, and give me time to check that out, I must now get to sleep as I have to get the kidlets ready for school in the morning. Either way, still disrespectful no matter whom he was insinuating. Not funny at all when our country is in dire straits!

"Not funny at all when our country is in dire straits!"

What`s really funny with a statement like that being you started the thread which is a false thread anyhow It also proves you didn`t grasp in the slightest what he was saying otherwise you`d understand he was speaking of just how bad it is and it needing fixed.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Clint Sh*tHead is longsince sold-out
All this palava is progressing according to a certain well definedscript.

ForeWarned is ForeArmed.

Don't say I didn't tell you so.

Suckers!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connman
Seeing the posting in this thread really makes me aware how lost this country is. If you can`t laugh at what Clint was doing there let alone understand what he was driving at we as a country are finished. He was pretty to the point to me.

I applaud this man and his speech. And just where was it he tells the POTUS to "eff himself"? Hmm.

Wish I could give you another star. Spot on post!!! We, the people, are tired of this president's inability to lead. Clint is pissed and he spoke for a lot of us. That really made my day!!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Just saw it again, yep, he was telling an invisible Obama to eff himself.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Again I say he did not tell potus to f himself, he is role playing and takes a message from potus to tell romney to eff himself.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenie65
For those of you who didnt understand the empty chair, please pay attention I'll explain. Obama has been an absent president ( I use the title president very loosely) for the last 3+ years. Well, he hasn't been absent from everything, he's been present on the golf course, all those parties and all of those vacations. But I digress. He's been absent as a president. Get it ?!? Empty chair...absent president? Starting to make sense? I think for an 82 year old speaking off the cuff, in front of 1000's, he did an outstanding job.

Yeah I'm rather surprised that went over the head of some of people here. Maybe if we say it more slowly they'll understand.

Clint was the bomb!!!!! Love that line - "When someone isn't doing the job, we've got to let them go!"

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I wonder how much he was paid..

A Fistful of Dollars?

Or just a years worth of Adult Diapers?

link   
This is for you Clint and to your chair skit...

Love you Clint!

link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I didn't hear him say that though, the insinuation was Obama (invisobama) was telling him and Romney to go blank himself.

LOL

Clint....7 kids and 5 wives. I think you are correct in thinking that Clint was telling O that no, he
could not relay the message ....

Boycott Hollywood...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

THAT was the bottom line and at bedtime my Grandpa at 97 years old said the same thing. He also thought it was a bad idea to have another Hoover in office at this point...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Obama has been telling us middle-class tax payers to F ourselves for 3 and a half years, so I hope Obama has his handlers tell him that Clint told him to go F himself.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join