It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clint Eastwood tell the POTUS to "eff himself", on live television!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Thank goodness I hit the record button on my DVR, otherwise if someone had told me that Clint Eastwood would stand on a national stage in front of millions of viewers, LIVE and tell our Commander in Chief to go eff himself, I would never have believed it.

It's one thing to say it in passing, or on your own television show, or to your friends, but live at the RNC.........talk about disrespect! I hate the politics that we are thrown into, I hate that the country is divided, but I cannot believe this! It's beyond unacceptable in my opinion.

What say you??

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
link?
edit on 30-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

He was acting as if potus was sitting there and when he got a senile moment improved with potus telling him to tell romney to f himself. he then later has potus tell him the same thing.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I took it more as if Clint was telling romney to eff himself...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

The most hilarious and odd sequence of events this political junky has ever seen at a convention. But it "made my daaaay" haha

link   
I think Clint Eastwood is a pretty cool guy, eh tells the POTUS to F himself and doesn't afraid of anything.

link   

link   

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
prepare for clint to be demonized..its already in full swing

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The whole speech was rambling incoherency.
First off, he "hammered" Obama about the decision to go into afghanistan, then not bringing the troops home tomorrow (did he get conventions screwed up?)
Then went on about some strange invisible Obama in a chair next to him and was sort of having most of the conversation in his head.

guys over 80 years old..so not gonna hammer him too much, chances are it was just that..old age. don't listen to him, just look at him sort of moment...but his message was ultimately (if you listened), Obama wasn't being liberal enough through his points (the couple he did make).

Frankly, I found the more embarassing thing though is Rubio's gaffe where he stated "we choose more government instead of freedom" in his finale...just a gaffe, but bit of a facepalm moment for many in the crowd (akin to when Romney introduced Ryan as the next POTUS)

Clint...love your movies and personality...but dude, stay on script next time..and let someone else write the speech.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Clint is the MAN.

Enough said.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
watching-tv.ew.com...

OMG what the hell was he talking about?! Oh and the fake laughs, wtf, stop being so polite people!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Did everyone forget all hate filled death threats etc spewed at Bush by celebrities?

Clint was funny, not threatening.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

He may have not been calling for death and destruction but I refuse to agree that he was funny. No sir, no he was not. I do agree Clint is better than those other celebs.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I agree that I laughed at his speech and actually felt sorry for the old man, but seriously I would not want anyone to tell the POTUS to eff himself on live tv, not even GW..........and that's saying a lot!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Ol Clint has gone senile. Obama chose to go into Afghanistan? Nice how the RNC can let people who are nobodies in the political arena speak but Ron Paul wasn't allowed to speak.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
At what point do you believe he said what you allege to the POTUS?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
But he support Romney !

i think Clint was looking at a mirror when he said that not to a chair

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Clint's a birther

edit on 30-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Seeing the posting in this thread really makes me aware how lost this country is. If you can`t laugh at what Clint was doing there let alone understand what he was driving at we as a country are finished. He was pretty to the point to me.

I applaud this man and his speech. And just where was it he tells the POTUS to "eff himself"? Hmm.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join