Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Clint Eastwood Speech Crazy or Fantastic ?

page: 2
13
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Honestly, I'm surprised the RNC allowed a member of a very strong union [SAG/AFTRA] to address the RNC, given their hatred of unions.




posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
It was the most awkward speech I have ever seen in my life, the guy was talking to a CHAIR.

Clint is an ACTOR, why is he speaking at a political convention?


edit on 30-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)


He was a politician as well. Maybe that was before your time?



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
It was the most awkward speech I have ever seen in my life, the guy was talking to a CHAIR.

Clint is an ACTOR, why is he speaking at a political convention?


edit on 30-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)


Come on man, it was a JOKE!

By your same standard, I could ask why is a COMMUNITY ORGANIZER running the country?


~Namaste



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne
 





Some people can't recognize genius when they see it...


No kidding. How sad.

CJ



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Same problem I we were discussing earlier...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He was having dementia attacks during his speeech but is creative enough to hide it through improv when he caught himself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
Some people can't recognize genius when they see it...

You all should give Clint the respect he deserves, he was eloquent and trying to raise the spirits of the American people, get over yourselves and try to remove the sticks long enough to have a sense of humor.

~Namaste


Just progressive liberals doing what they do best.



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne
 


Ummm sir that wasn't genius, that was senility.



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
fantastic



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
embedded for you guys:



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Same problem I we were discussing earlier...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He was having dementia attacks during his speeech but is creative enough to hide it through improv when he caught himself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...


Wow really? Dementia attacks? What qualifies you to say that? Maybe he's just looking for the right words?



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Clint is the man forever.

Leave him alone, everyone.



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne
 


Ummm sir that wasn't genius, that was senility.


Unless you're his doctor and diagnosed him with absolute medical proof of that claim of yours, it's pure speculation on your part and only reinforces my original post.

Senile?


Please.... prove it!

~Namaste

edit on 30-8-2012 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The age thing was just part of his shtick. Some of you wouldn't recognize great acting if it kicked you in the butt. Oh wait, it just did...



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by greenie65
 


Nope I am pretty well qualified to say what I did, but hey I LOVE Clint. I was actually sending him positive vibes, to get through it without showing how hard it really was for him... People do not notice but I did.



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I wonder why Arnold did not show up?
As a Republican he always claimed,
I'll Be Back!



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
The age thing was just part of his shtick. Some of you wouldn't recognize great acting if it kicked you in the butt. Oh wait, it just did...


Quite the shtick. Since when does anyone go around pretending to be a crazy senile person?

CJ



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rudy2shoes
 


Because he was a failure.



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by freemarketsocialist
 


I kept getting the impression that not only is this a dog and pony show (whatever that means, just seems fitting) but how it all an act. I mean really an act.



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens
 


OMG that made me LOL!



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I love his work, always have. This was sad though. Really incoherent. The Romney campaign has just told reporters it was ad-libbed. Bad idea.
edit on 30-8-2012 by pajoly because: (no reason given)






top topics



 
13
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join