It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs

page: 67
<< 64  65  66   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Agreed and it still is in my book..

Still not pinned on ATS, though.

I think it's just as important as the pinned thread about Stanton Friedman's sad demise, for example. Same goes for GUT's IDH and EM threads - all providing solid foundations for beginners in these major areas of UFO research, presented concisely and beautifully written. Just ignore the threads' hapless saboteurs.

They certainly were part of my own formal education on ATS last year. Always pinned in my book, too.

edit on 9-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Totally agree.
The Gut recommended i have a look and it hasn't disappointed - currently up to page 46.
Wow, it's a lot to take in, but has given me a great insight.
Although, it is a tough read at times though, going off topic and saboteurs.
I'm wondering if TG made a condensed version (eg a PDF or similar) with all the pertinent stuff in it (ie, minus off topic, broken links, saboteurs etc) ?

Same goes for GUT's IDH and EM threads

Exactly what i was planning on going on to next....

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
My goodness, someone call The GUT. His Marvelous Megathread has been revived. I had forgotten all the cool stuff in here.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Hi

I agree with most of your thought especially this one

But i just gotta ask, in regards to this thread and for the others that dont quite follow, please provide a TLDR version... I dont seem to get the significance of what is being presented by THEGUT here. It seems to overwhelm my feeble little mind. gimme a TLDR please sir... i mean from what i gather basically its all about a giant mind control conspiracy?? am i wrong.

PS> the GUT asked at the start of this thread "what will happen in 2015??" has that been answered?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

It seems to overwhelm my feeble little mind. gimme a TLDR please sir... i mean from what i gather basically its all about a giant mind control conspiracy??

You are a social-engineering subject.

edit on 9-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

It seems to overwhelm my feeble little mind. gimme a TLDR please sir... i mean from what i gather basically its all about a giant mind control conspiracy??

I was just about to write to you and say, "Help!"

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

But i just gotta ask, in regards to this thread and for the others that dont quite follow, please provide a TLDR version... I dont seem to get the significance of what is being presented by THEGUT here. It seems to overwhelm my feeble little mind. gimme a TLDR please sir... i mean from what i gather basically its all about a giant mind control conspiracy?? am i wrong.

I'd advise taking the thread in stages - if you dive in too quickly and too deeply, you might drown if all this is brand new for you. Read the links that are provided as you go along, too, but take a break when you need it.

Also, rather than reading responses to GUT's work as you go along, try to pick up from where he left off each time because it is a work that spans the entire thread. Read the responses once you reach the end - many of the responses themselves are very educational, too - just ignore the freaks who tried to drive it off the road for whatever nefarious purpose.

That's my advice - take it or leave it.

edit on 9-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

thanks for that! its pretty much what i got from it all!

But what did u think would happen in 2015? dare i say it, does trumps election have anything to do with it?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Emerging Cognitive Neuroscience and Related Technologies, from the National Research Council, identifies and explores several specific research areas that have implications for U.S. national security, and should therefore be monitored consistently by the intelligence community...

...Not all of the "good" research will be done exclusively in the West--at least not before 2015. The results of this work will make sick people well and soldiers safer, but the technologies will not exclusively follow Western views on ethical questions, such as human stem-cell research, research on willing prisoners, and work on human-animal chimeras…

That's what I wondered, too, CM. Col. John B. Alexander once said in a published MSM article something along the lines of, "We've been too squeamish about human-use experimentation because of the mk-ultra projects, but I think out of neccessity that's starting to loosen up again."

I think I'm fairly close on what he said. Seemed rather excited he did. I might have that somewhere...

Having said that, maybe they just expected more funding by then.

edit on 9-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

We're a pretty foxy crowd here, but does a fox prey on the Kitty, or is the Kitty preying on the fox?

Appearances are not always what they seem.

Are we foxy enough to take it?

(A lateral in-joke that may make sense one day.)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Definitely belongs here too. I wanted to paste the recounting of my brief encounter with Kit in here, so here you go:
ATS Thread-My Speculative Hypothesis In Regards To The Recent DeLonge Bigelow TTSA AATIP Flap

Met Kit once, by the way. I confronted him about his what I considered to be inane statement regarding experiencers and his opinion that they were either on drugs or ought to be. He said I ought to be on drugs. This was upsetting to me, and then our mutual friend led me away. I had raised my voice slightly which had probably scared the old guy. I have a powerful voice, so when I raise it it tends to freak some people plumb out. That was it. Our conversation didn't last a minute. It was many years ago. Sometime in the nineties.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I can tell that from the advertisements.

top topics

<< 64  65  66   >>

join