It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

The problem is that your time spent on this Earth still doesn’t trump explained and verified science.

But hey, I'll give you an A- for effort. At least you're sticking to what you believe, even if it is wrong.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
My research has taken a surprising turn of events. It seems I have been sorely mistaken. Both Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green and Col. John B. Alexander are outstanding members of the intelligence community after all.

I just trashed all my misguided research and files and hit empty. This topic is one I won't be revisiting.

Thank you all for your participation and see ya around, God willing.

edit on 1-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Disappointing. Long time Lurker who enrolled to follo TheGUT and TheGUT ilk.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

My research has taken a surprising turn of events. It seems I have been sorely mistaken. Both Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green and Col. John B. Alexander are outstanding members of the intelligence community after all. I just trashed all my misguided research and files and hit empty. This topic is one I won't be revisiting. Thank you all for your participation and see ya around, God willing.

Honourable, admirable and the sign of a true and dedicated researcher...........

Our history has proven that mistakes & errors have led to truths we never new existed. Fight the good fight my friend............your reputation has just been further enhanced in my book.........

Irrespective of this, please keep up the fantastic research in the field of Ufology GUT...........you are the Man !!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I confess that I too am confused about The GUT's statements. I'm not sure why we should abandon this avenue because some of the players "are outstanding members of the intelligence community."

If anything it only strengthens my position that there's something to be learned from their actions and comments. It might not be about the phenomenon itself, but rather how intelligence views and deals with the phenomenon and its perception.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
My research has taken a surprising turn of events. It seems I have been sorely mistaken. Both Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green and Col. John B. Alexander are outstanding members of the intelligence community after all.

That makes a lot more sense to me, yesterday I heard from Col. John B. Alexander and I couldn't tie anything he said together with the Aviary or any new information. However there is still a lot to discuss about the Aviary.
edit on 1-9-2012 by greyer because: spelling

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

My research has taken a surprising turn of events. It seems I have been sorely mistaken. Both Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green and Col. John B. Alexander are outstanding members of the intelligence community after all. I just trashed all my misguided research and files and hit empty. This topic is one I won't be revisiting. Thank you all for your participation and see ya around, God willing.

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
Honourable, admirable and the sign of a true and dedicated researcher GUT..

Mebbe.

Also a sign of someone way too quick to the post. Even a small amount of Googling, much less real research, would have turned up the facts that "Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green and Col. John B. Alexander are outstanding members of the intelligence community after all".

I vote

MAJOR FAIL

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
One thing my last post did was give me some very telling info on someone who has posted here and made what I consider to be veiled threats and innuendos about their status in the intelligence community.

I did two consecutive posts about halfway down this page, that might be enlightening for some here:

Survey: How Many Have Switched from Extraterrestrial Hypothesis to Interdimensional?

I think he's back, but that's just a very educated guess. I'm now convinced that particular person is a super-troll and nothing more. If he were connected to the subjects of this topic I certainly wouldn't be goaded further.

That doesn't mean the line of research pursued in this thread doesn't have it's dangers, because in my opinion, at this point, it most certainly does.

An intelligent & kind friend told me something to the effect of, "mixing mind-control, UFOs, MILABS, eschatology, and the police state is a heady brew…one that might effect one's sanity.

It certainly doesn't appear healthy. I ran into some things during my research that, I admit, ran me right smack dab into some heady fear.

While I'm sticking to my promise that I'm not personally pressing this topic anymore--as long as I'm left alone in my personal life--and after a long night of the soul, I am more than ever determined that I HATE bullies and I am gonna leave a parting shot and let the chips fall where they may.

I owe it to my friends in the community here and my brothers and sisters throughout the world. And I owe it to myself.

C.B. Scott Jones is a questionable source, but I fully believe, now, the truth of the statement attributed to him in the following excerpt:

Among documents recently obtained from the White House under the Freedom of Information Act is an interesting piece of correspondence between former Naval Intelligence Commander and Human Potential Foundation director Scott Jones, Ph.D. and White House Presidential Science Advisor John Gibbons, Ph.D. In a February 17, 1994 letter, following up on a February 4 White House meeting between Lawrence Rockefeller, Dr. Jones, and Dr. Gibbons, Scott Jones wrote:

“Whatever Roswell [UFO crash revelation] turns out to be, it is only the opening round. I urge you to take another look at the UFO Matrix of Belief that I provided you last year. My mention of mind-control technology at the February 4 meeting was quite deliberate. Please be careful about this. There are reasons to believe that some governmental group has interwoven research about this [mind-control] technology with alleged UFO phenomena. If that is correct, you can expect to run into early resistance when inquiring about UFOs, not because of the UFO subject, but because that has been used to cloak research and applications of mind-control activity.”
magonia.haaan.com...

The second aspect I'll leave you with is the intended second aspect of this thread that I didn't get around to delivering. That involves the destruction of the nation-state and non-lethal technology.

The words and intent are out there if anyone should decide to pursue those aspects, but beware, "mixing mind-control, UFOs, MILABS, eschatology, and the police state is a heady brew…one that might effect one's sanity. Or one's health. It's happened before.

One last word should anyone pursue these topics for their own education: Dismiss the strange loops and red herrings and concentrate on the solid and documented aspects. There's plenty of solid stuff there.

For example we'll highlight what I mean in the related subject of MK-Ultra. When digging into topics that someone wants to obfuscate we often run across folk like Cathy O'Brien. Folk like that seem to be red herrings to make the whole subject sound crazy. I certainly don't believe her story. Not as told anyway.

It kept me from taking MK-Ultra serious for years. It worked. However, when one does look at FOIA documents into Blue Bird, Artichoke, and Ultra, you will find ominous characters using hypnotism and drugs to sexually manipulate both women and men. The "Presidential Model" sex slave is to make the idea sound ludicrous, and to cover sick things on a smaller level such as using a hypnotized girl to sleep with a foreign national for intelligence retrieval.

So what I'm saying is that there is MEAT on all these subjects, dig past the elements that are used to discredit them.

The heady brew: Mind-Control, UFOs, MILABS, and the NWO.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

It certainly doesn't appear healthy. I ran into some things during my research that, I admit, ran me right smack dab into some heady fear.

I don't understand.

You were trolled into quitting your own thread? Is this seriously what you are projecting? Are you being violently mind controlled through some style of MkUltra-forum interceding technology? What?

Why not admit that you screwed the pooch on starting this thread instead of laying it off on such ridiculousness as this? Where's the honour in wild eyed assertions?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well, well look at all the new folk joining in. One of top of my last post and one below it. Both sounding very simpatico with each other. I wonder what that could mean?

Before, I ignore you: No, I'm not being mind-controlled, but looking into that subject too deeply especially when tied with the other subjects I mentioned can, I proffer, get one some spooky attention. But I think you know that.

Have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Negentropy

Read this.

[
Looks like you can buy one for less than a bucker.

The MK-Ultra Secret by Frank Camper? Only a buck you say? Must have been the reviews of how full of dooky it was in regards the subject matter.

Then again...Lee Harvey Oswald, hmmm...

I might go there for a buck just for the laughs.

edit on 9-3-2012 by Springer because: Removed link to garbage book

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quaesitor
I disagree with this assessment. The people in charge of the counterintelligence operation that targeted Paul Bennewitz were the ones behind UFO Cover-Up Live, and they were not the same as "the Aviary."

The Aviary was just a group of curious government agents trying to find out, through their government and intelligence sources and means, for themselves, the truth about UFOs. Most of them weren't even aware they were in this so called Aviary, since it was a codename given to them by Bill Moore and Jamie Shandera to talk about them in their communications.

Doty played "Falcon" in the show but according to Greg Bishop the real "Falcon," and Doty's boss, was OSS and CIA veteran Harry Rositzke. These people had nothing to do with the Aviary, at least that we know of.

EDIT:
I should elaborate and clarify that even though Moore gave all his contacts bird codenames, my interpretation is that people like Kit Green, John Alexander and Ron Pandolfi — usually accepted as the core of the Aviary — weren't active participants, or at all, in the counterintelligence operation targeting Bennewitz. And those behind the CI operation were the ones behind UFO Cover-Up Live.

Hey Quaesitor, you are right my sentence was too vague. Bill Moore gave the bird names and I did hear there were two 'Falcons,' I think it was '78 or '79 he was recruited by the time he coauthored The Roswell Incident, he then monitored the Bennewitz operation but this was still early.

The Aviary was formed in 1986 mostly due to the Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter MJ-12 document mailed to Jaime Shandera in late 1984 on a roll of film allegedly by Rick Doty. Bill Moore contacted intelligence at Wright-Patterson Air Force base Robert Collins and introduced him so they had the 4 core individuals named the Aviary and this group contacted others from there - Ernie Kellerstraus, Hal Puthoff, etc.

The group was active until 1991 and had meetings, going to great security measures to hide themselves, yet some of their phones became tapped. Hal Puthoff was given special briefings of the subject of UFOs, Ernie Kellerstraus was security-cleared for UFO information and worked at Wright-Patterson in the 70's. The ultimate goal of the group was disclosure.

Founding members Bill Moore and Robet Collins gave the interviews for those appearing on UFO Cover Up Live, mostly Moore did the design. The show in 1988 caused a major uproar at the Pentagon and and it got a lot of generals and colonels upset. The Aviary was identified immediately as they already were being monitored.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

So you and the OP get to take "pot shots" and then DON'T RESPOND BECAUSE IT'S OFF TOPIC. I'm beginning to see how this "aliens" forum works -- the mods are all over anything that remotely looks like an open-minded discussion. Well Druscilla I would love to post you some well documented videos that prove you're wrong but I think what I already posted demonstrates that -- the study was for people who had chronic pain for over five years that Western medicine could not heal. O.K. Men in Black, Aviary and UFOS are in the above sentence using my invisible spy ink. I hope you noticed.

Now there's plenty of other examples of the "external energy" treatment used because Western medicine fails. For example a Men In Black, UFO, Aviary related person in my home town had severe epilepsy and he was on over 30 medications -- 40 at night -- through the Mayo Clinic. He was comatose on his couch for 20 hours a day and the treatment was not working. So finally an energy master treated him and then helped him by meditating with him at night. After a year of treatment he's off all the medications except a small dose of one.

O.K. so now the Men in Black, UFOs and Aviary are no longer haunting him surreptitiously through severe epilespy.

So you can check out the numerous other examples on youtube -- or you can practice willful ignorance. haha. Suffice it to say Western medicine in control by Big Pharma tied to the Men in Black, UFOs and Aviary -- for example Medtronics funding UFO research.

haha. As for the OP's comment about the undergraduate atheists claiming the external energy treatment is a placebo -- he neglected to post my extended responses to the atheists proving otherwise. The concept of placebo is a fascinating one but I have yet to hear it applied to chronic pain for over five years not treatable by Western medicine. So I hope my RESPONSE is not CENSORED by the MEN IN BLACK, UFO, Aviary posing as anal-fixated moderators. I mean this is mind control in action when the OP pre-emptively says he won't consider what I write because it's "rambling." That's a nice DISCLAIMER op. haha.

DISCLAIMER: I BELIEVE that the aliens are behind the Real Men in Black, UFOs, Aviary.....(or maybe not). It's a secret DISCLAIMER but I definitely BELIEVE in my DISCLAIMER. haha.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

MOD NOTE:

The posting of personal information is against the ATS Terms & Conditions

edit on 9/1/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Just askin'

If the OP has told us that this thread is a misrepresentation of facts and disinformation, why is it not slipped into the HOAX bin?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NYUKLES
reply to post by Still Naive?

Would you post the header information of these so-called emails? This would assist in verifying if you are trolling or enlightening.

Btw, the publishing of emails is a copyright violation of the author of the emails.

No, it is not. The courts have ruled many times that the recipient of a communication owns the communication. If you send a love letter to Sally and Sally publishes it, she can do it legally because she owns the letter.

I don't see this man's communication to be at all trolling. It's an interesting twist.

If the OP has told us that this thread is a misrepresentation of facts and disinformation, why is it not slipped into the HOAX bin?

Because it is not a hoax; it is a research project that turned out differently than expected. The discussion itself is completely valid.
edit on 9/1/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join