It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Thank you Fly - I greatly appreciate the kind words.

I only posted my initial contribution with these MIB entities to help flesh out the subject matter, not to derail it into "did not = did too" arguments. I firmly and resolutely respect the premise and purpose of these discussions beyond measure. I know it's impossible to prove subjective first hand experience, but I like to think all aspects should be considered when discussing topics of this nature.

The MIB I have encountered recently in casual passing were all plainclothes, off the clock and just grabbing a cup of coffee. No big thing for any of us involved at the time. I thought it was important to highlight that not ALL individuals working "behind the scenes" on these projects are cold, ruthless and intimidating persons/entities.

The first MIB I passed on the street back in the 1990's was of that "unusual" variety, but he had no business with me or my friends.

We all noticed something unnerving about the man - his manner of dress, his stoic demeanor, even the fact that he looked like he was wearing flesh toned makeup. What creeped us all out the most was when he passed, the physical air around us dropped an estimated ten degrees until he was out of range. We all felt it and some of the more astute members of our collective commented he was "one of them". I was still very new to the concept of the MIB in that manifestation at the time, and I got one hell of a wake up call later via word of mouth at the local library.

edit on 2/1/15 by GENERAL EYES because: minor edits and clarification

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

It was such a relief to come back to this thread after posting my rant to find that the only follow-up comment added was a thoughtful, relevant comment, which does provide the basis for bringing the thread back into an orderly discussion based on the OP and truly related topics. Thanks for being the person who decided to stay and bring us back fro the brink of insanity.

The MIB I have encountered recently in casual passing were all plainclothes, off the clock and just grabbing a cup of coffee. No big thing for any of us involved at the time. I thought it was important to highlight that not ALL individuals working "behind the scenes" on these projects are cold, ruthless and intimidating persons/entities.

Precisely. They are not all cold, ruthless killers, in fact in my family is an ex MI6 man, who cut his teeth from the 70's to the 90's, and you wouldn't believe the content of his personal library - books literally line every wall in his large, country home. There are two basic themes - in depth treatises on the activities & structure/ interrelation between the intelligence agencies of EVERY nation, and in-depth treatises on another very deep topic, namely theology, in many instances with a specific focus on books related to the 'spiritual war' that engulfs our planet.

I often speak about these two topics as being interrelated. The man I describe certainly knew the absolute heart of the activities of government at the most inward locales, the government behind the government - he was one of those behind the curtain. He knew a lot - and he understood a lot. I often remark, when watching horror films with my wife, that anyone who has worked in law enforcement, or the military, or in intelligence circles for a certain length of time - who has been promoted to a certain level - knows the truth: There are very, very dark powers active on this planet. Some are connected to the darkness whilst in the form of a human, in my opinion this is what we see when we see a MIB (though I feel there may be a fascist element to the story too). Others are incorporeal, and use bodies as they become available (either through ritual submission, or through a direct curse - though there are other methods by which these things can take over a person's mind and start 'driving' their body, on occasion...)

My own experiences have highlighted the fact that several groups are willing to spend a MASSIVE, almost unbelievable amount of money, time & resources on projects that might at first glance seem absurd, and even may appear so deliberately, in disguise so to speak. These are projects that are linked to the common good, with thirty, forty, fifty, even seventy year plans being played out on a large scale, in an effort to reduce or destroy the influence of the darkness.

No greater love than this - that a man would lay down his life for another.

There are people within the constructs of government & positively oriented affiliated corporations who actually die, protecting the projects that protect us all - their names and deeds will NEVER be made public. The phrase used on WW1 gravestones for unknown soldiers: "Known unto God" applies here.

On the flipside, there are massive & powerful constructs (finance, manpower, technology, ritual magic) which are squarely aimed at unleashing Armageddon. Again, even to discuss these things can be categorised as a delusion of insanity. It is not, and I have seen the proof - it appears you also, have seen the truth. Well, each of us has seen a piece of it, at least.

I mentioned the concept of 'Lukewarm War' on the last page - it certainly applies. "There's still a war going on up there", as someone once said to me, as I remarked on the peaceful beauty of the skies above Northern England.

And yes, they all read ATS.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Beautiful song, sometimes it's good to come back the simple goodness of life shared, and journeys made together.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

It's an honor to be of constructive service, sir.

I'm still learning and just a kid, but I really do honor those who operate in official capacity.

The level of dedication and selfless service to the greater good these men and women(?) employ is quite humbling. I wish I could somehow show my gratitude to these unknown persons to the extent I feel in my heart. It can't always be easy working in that field I'd imagine.

Such individuals deserve our respect. Not cruel speculation and wild accusations like we so often see in regard to subject at hand.

edit on 2/3/15 by GENERAL EYES because: minor grammar edit

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I wonder if they are in some secret war with forces that have our best interest at heart, could it mean we are living in some kind of illusional matrix and the MIB are the agents.

edit on 3-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Some claim the Classic MIB have inter or extra-dimensional capabilities....which is kinda like the Agents abilities in the Matrix series.

Not everyone needs to be Neo. Not everyone WANTS to be "liberated" from the Matrix. Personally, I'd have punched Morpheus in the nose if he had pulled that whole "down the rabbit hole - you're stuck with the decision now" stunt on me. Bah. Hero's Journey movies. So it goes.

While I have no direct encounters with "old school" MIB agents that I can consciously recall, it would....based on the various transcriptions and gleanings that arise when reading civilian reports of encounters....seem that they are actively trying to protect humanity from what may - (or may not be) - genuine hostile or purely experimental alien or inter/extra-dimensional entities.

Please bear in mind, I don't know any of this as absolute fact, it's just the impression I seem to get the more I look into these reports.

I had an encounter back in 2003 with two lifeforms, it's available in RATS if anyone is interested. So yeah, I have a bit of a vested interest in this. More than I disclosed in that thread, but I'm not here to toot my own horn and expose myself to unwanted attentions from crazy UFO cultists.

I never posted the follow up to what happened the day after because it was somewhat scary and I don't like reliving that ordeal in my mind. I don't fear any sort of ramification or contact from disclosing those details. I prefer not to because I am well aware how "some" people would take that information and run absolutely wild with it in all the wrong directions.

For heavens sake - there are still some folks out there who would shoot first and ask questions later if a being showed up on their lawns. I mean, come on - can you blame the MIB for wanting to prevent the general public from inducing mass hysteria within their communities?

I can't blame 'em one damn bit.

The following video is a great example of how fear can be synthetically generated on the topic:

Spooky, errie music. Suspicious treatment of the entire MIB phenomenon and the call from the guy on the Art Bell Show just broke my heart. For whatever reason, he was only able to operate with part of the whole picture - but he was scared out of his wits. You remember the Orson Wells "War of the World" debacle all those decade ago. When people panic it spreads like wildfire. No wonder they cut the transmission. I'm sure the caller felt he was doing the right thing, but...yeah. Panic is never pretty.

The dude who had the re-siding done to his house....oi - don't get me started on that guy. I'm sure he's a swell person and all but - sheesh! - If there were "strange markings" on the side of the house after an experience - why the heck didn't he didn't he photograph those markings? Why just complain about the free re-siding job? Jeepers, some people.

When it comes to the subject of Aliens and UFO's in general - there is still a large percentage of the population that reacts from a primal center of their brain, instinctively and sometimes without better judgement. Sometimes those instincts can prove valuable, but most of the time it just creates further misinformation and wild fear-based speculation because most civilians and general populace aren't trained to deal with the "strange and unusual" in a logical and impartial manner.

Not to mention, some folks out there still really enjoy being the center of attention with the wildest story to tell around the campfire. Some will actively lie through their teeth for attention and to satisfy some deep rooted reason embedded in the framework within their psychological makeup.

If old school MIB are highly telepathic, it would explain why they're chosen for certain operations...they can weed out the bull# artists quickly. If they are the unblinking sort...it shows extreme mental focus and concentration. I can understand how those qualities might seem "unusual" to most folks, but for me....eh....it just seems to make sense.

Plus, I personally think Old School MIB fashion sense is completely off the hook. Classic, no frills "we mean business" dress. I totally respect anyone who can pull that look off with class.

edit on 2/5/15 by GENERAL EYES because: minor grammar edits, small additions for clarity and continuity

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I think I talked to one, way back when, in the service. I had a TS then, and would never talk about anything that would jeopardize my country, let alone myself. This guy knew everything about me and what I did. I never acknowledged any thing he said, but it really spooked me. He looked just like a regular guy, but talking with him, you knew he was way smarter, and had a presence that is basically indescribable. Never saw him again after that day, and always wondered why he tried to pick a conversation with me, as he did not really ask me my opinion, on anything.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Some claim the Classic MIB have inter or extra-dimensional capabilities....which is kinda like the Agents abilities in the Matrix series.

Not everyone needs to be Neo. Not everyone WANTS to be "liberated" from the Matrix. Personally, I'd have punched Morpheus in the nose if he had pulled that whole "down the rabbit hole - you're stuck with the decision now" stunt on me. Bah. Hero's Journey movies. So it goes.

While I have no direct encounters with "old school" MIB agents that I can consciously recall, it would....based on the various transcriptions and gleanings that arise when reading civilian reports of encounters....seem that they are actively trying to protect humanity from what may - (or may not be) - genuine hostile or purely experimental alien or inter/extra-dimensional entities.

Please bear in mind, I don't know any of this as absolute fact, it's just the impression I seem to get the more I look into these reports.

I had an encounter back in 2003 with two lifeforms, it's available in RATS if anyone is interested. So yeah, I have a bit of a vested interest in this. More than I disclosed in that thread, but I'm not here to toot my own horn and expose myself to unwanted attentions from crazy UFO cultists.

I never posted the follow up to what happened the day after because it was somewhat scary and I don't like reliving that ordeal in my mind. I don't fear any sort of ramification or contact from disclosing those details. I prefer not to because I am well aware how "some" people would take that information and run absolutely wild with it in all the wrong directions.

For heavens sake - there are still some folks out there who would shoot first and ask questions later if a being showed up on their lawns. I mean, come on - can you blame the MIB for wanting to prevent the general public from inducing mass hysteria within their communities?

I can't blame 'em one damn bit.

The following video is a great example of how fear can be synthetically generated on the topic:

Spooky, errie music. Suspicious treatment of the entire MIB phenomenon and the call from the guy on the Art Bell Show just broke my heart. For whatever reason, he was only able to operate with part of the whole picture - but he was scared out of his wits. You remember the Orson Wells "War of the World" debacle all those decade ago. When people panic it spreads like wildfire. No wonder they cut the transmission. I'm sure the caller felt he was doing the right thing, but...yeah. Panic is never pretty.

The dude who had the re-siding done to his house....oi - don't get me started on that guy. I'm sure he's a swell person and all but - sheesh! - If there were "strange markings" on the side of the house after an experience - why the heck didn't he didn't he photograph those markings? Why just complain about the free re-siding job? Jeepers, some people.

When it comes to the subject of Aliens and UFO's in general - there is still a large percentage of the population that reacts from a primal center of their brain, instinctively and sometimes without better judgement. Sometimes those instincts can prove valuable, but most of the time it just creates further misinformation and wild fear-based speculation because most civilians and general populace aren't trained to deal with the "strange and unusual" in a logical and impartial manner.

Not to mention, some folks out there still really enjoy being the center of attention with the wildest story to tell around the campfire. Some will actively lie through their teeth for attention and to satisfy some deep rooted reason embedded in the framework within their psychological makeup.

If old school MIB are highly telepathic, it would explain why they're chosen for certain operations...they can weed out the bull# artists quickly. If they are the unblinking sort...it shows extreme mental focus and concentration. I can understand how those qualities might seem "unusual" to most folks, but for me....eh....it just seems to make sense.

Plus, I personally think Old School MIB fashion sense is completely off the hook. Classic, no frills "we mean business" dress. I totally respect anyone who can pull that look off with class.

There are the earth bound then there are the spacenoids types in my opinion which would represent the space forces.
No reason why they wouldnt have all the tech from Star Wars and more if they had time travel capability they could build 1000s of death stars, im guessing that may be a reality as well.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Don't forget the superintelligent shades of blue and hyperdimensional thought forms.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Don't forget the superintelligent shades of blue and hyperdimensional thought forms.

Lets not forget the space time continuum folks which would most likely be the glue that holds it all together and makes sure we are never the wiser.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Did he only know things from your service jacket, and things
that your friends and superiors knew about you?

Or did you get the sense he knew your cat Mr. Scruffy's
name from when you were a child?

Kev

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

My information suggests that yes, they are engaged in a secret war ('lukewarm war'), that it is against interdimensional forces with operational capability on the physical plane, along with their sworn human servants. I've seen it referenced obliquely as the 'Most Secret War'.

A number of people in my family are in some way aware or involved (though not all) - as for me, I'm just tumbling down the rabbit hole, learning bits & pieces as I bounce off the walls. Though to be fair, I've seen a mass of evidence pointing to a 'reverse conspiracy' (in that I seem to have a number of people from outside my immediate circle supporting me - in the same way that deluded people feel persecuted, I'm a deluded person who feels like he lives in a bubble of security, helped by gov, military & quasi-military types, following on from initial testing since childhood as an adopted military brat).

I laid it all out for my shrink (the negative side of my experience, not the positive), and rather than immediately diagnosing me with severe schizophrenia or whatever cover might ordinarily be anticipated, he just said: "Yes, these things happen - try not to be a slave to them, cope with it as best you can..."

It's all very strange. He even commended me on managing to stay sane over the past 25 years. Though things have improved remarkably since then, a form of MILAB/ non-terrestrial abduction & experimentation procedure was one of my first memories - nerve & ocular implants, torture. Ugh...

I think there are factions in the counter-intelligence field who are well aware of the fifth column that threatens from within, which is linked to 'the Enemy'. My experience shows me they have solid awareness of all things 'woo', and have in fact been applying them in the fight for decades, deliberately keeping certain things out of mainstream understanding in order to hold an advantage over the Enemy. At the same time, they have been drip-feeding information into the public arena in order to bolster defences, and to ferret out useful agents.

My first ever post on ATS was titled "Hands up if you're a little confused", and dealt with some of the things I was unsure about in my own life. My confusion has dissipated in the years since (though not without a few major wobbles), and my recall has improved markedly too. I've been given a lot more information upon which to found my understanding of things, and I'm a lot less scared/ anxious about the future. Things are okay, things are heading in the right direction, in a paradoxical fashion.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Your whole post was excellent, but I saw this bit and had a linked thought:

I read up recently on the writings of Eliphas Levi, an old school magician with proper occult training, and he was forever insistent on the need for absolute clarity & focus of Will, as a means of ensuring you don't accidentally # it up and tear a hole in the fabric of spacetime. He was incredibly insistent on people having a full & proper understanding of the greater truth of reality, the need for ethics, care, grace & forgiveness. To be honest, I think he'd have been furious about what Jack Parsons & Aleister Crowley got up to in the desert - the latter two (& others like them) seem to have been involved in drawing the darkness out into the daylight, so to speak. What followed appears to have been a monumental # up lasting decades, which caused the type of reality-crushing terror demonstrated by the Art Bell caller, in all those who saw what was actually going on...

I do believe that at the heart of this 'secret war' is an oft-unknown magical/spiritual battle, and advanced technology does not for spiritual advancement make. The fact that we are technologically advanced now doesn't change the immutable truth of the Universal Law one jot. Dealings with the dark side are always bound to bring heartache, and one can never expect to be anything but a dupe if you dabble in the ways of the dark arts. Even if a jet propulsion laboratory gets named after you, you're still the douchebag who caused terrifying chaos on Earth for decades..

The MIBs could well have been the tactical response team, Human or otherwise, who literally needed to shield us from the harmful effects of what took place with all the magical/technological shenanigans of the late nineteenth & early twentieth century. Their scary demeanour & strange behaviour could just be part of the uniform of those who hold that the darkness should stay chained. Heck, they might have been angels for all we really know.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

How bizarre - watching that video made me remember a dream I had last night, which I'd totally forgotten. The video shows the time machine as having a sort of diamond gear stick handle - in my dream I was shown the largest diamond ever found, and was invited to inspect it closely. Within the main shape (it was rectangular, the size of a wardrobe lying flat on the floor, perhaps two metres long) there were dozens of bizarre vortices, little upside-down whirlpools spaced regularly throughout its structure. I don't remember anything else about the dream.

Synchronicity is a marvellous thing - if I'd not watched your video today, I might never have remembered that dream.

Perhaps the point, is that we should pay careful heed to what we all discuss & when we discuss it, because clues might rest in the very fabric of our synchronised thought-forms.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

How bizarre - watching that video made me remember a dream I had last night, which I'd totally forgotten. The video shows the time machine as having a sort of diamond gear stick handle - in my dream I was shown the largest diamond ever found, and was invited to inspect it closely. Within the main shape (it was rectangular, the size of a wardrobe lying flat on the floor, perhaps two metres long) there were dozens of bizarre vortices, little upside-down whirlpools spaced regularly throughout its structure. I don't remember anything else about the dream.

Synchronicity is a marvellous thing - if I'd not watched your video today, I might never have remembered that dream.

Perhaps the point, is that we should pay careful heed to what we all discuss & when we discuss it, because clues might rest in the very fabric of our synchronised thought-forms.

Funny you mention that because I have had dreams of flying a sphere shaped craft, it could have been a time machine, but who knows. I was working with the secret space forces in the dream, after I finished my space boot camp, I got my own ship. I was kinda wondering why it was a small sphere but in retrospect if it was a time machine that would be pretty cool. Who knows whats really going on anyways. . . .

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to: greyer
Just marking this reply for future reference.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Star for running that all down for us!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

The MIBs could well have been the tactical response team, Human or otherwise, who literally needed to shield us from the harmful effects of what took place with all the magical/technological shenanigans of the late nineteenth & early twentieth century. Their scary demeanour & strange behaviour could just be part of the uniform of those who hold that the darkness should stay chained. Heck, they might have been angels for all we really know.

One thing that has always repeated itself during dream states/moments of lucidity when reflecting on the phenomena is the phrase "Guardians of the Construct". This singular phrase repeats frequently alongside the idea that there are those "who protect All Life".

For MIB and associated factions, this makes sense. I agree wholeheartedly with your assessment that Crowley and his cronies were dabbling in areas and with truths that no sane and rational being should mess with, as I have (unfortunately) experienced a very small taste of the madness "behind the curtain" and as a result will speak no more so as not to entertain the fancies of those horrors and those who are hypnotized by casual and remote understanding.

Those beautiful lights in the Dark Waters are not always what we would imagine them to be.

edit on 2/27/16 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think a war war is being fought that we arent totally aware of but perhaps we get glimpses from time to time.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This sort of dialogue is the only thing that has kept me coming back here all these years. I'm glad there are still some true ATSers around in the wake of all the nonsense this forum seems bombarded with lately. Wish we could get The Gut back on board with this thread. Anyway thanks for continuing this discussion and helping clear the troll from the room!

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67 >>

join