It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thanks for sharing the book link, I will be sure to check it out! In reference to your other thread about your own weird experience as a child, I found your account fascinating, and also noted the reference to the Skyfloating thread regarding abduction as a potentially astral experience. Experience 2 in my initial post felt very much like an 'astral abduction'.

Your other thread reminded me of another experience as a child, less dramatic but weird nonetheless.

My mother was cleaning our room (in our house on the RAF base) and I wandered over to the window to look out over the garden. I would have been aged three or four years old at this time - my parents divorced when I was four. On the window ledge just behind the edge of a curtain, was the most humongous, hairy-backed tarantula imaginable. It was much bigger than my hand - I vividly recall its thick legs, it's hairiness and the sheer size of the damn thing. It raised its front legs in a defensive posture when I initially brushed against the curtain. I screamed and ran to my Mum, who was changing bedsheets on the other side of the room, and told her what I had seen. She sent me out of the room, and after a minute or two came out and told me there had been nothing there, it must have been my imagination. The window was, however, now hitched open, whereas it had been shut beforehand. She literally could have knocked it out to the garden below with a brush of the hand, with no risk to herself.

As I look back on it, my mind gets to wandering regarding the possibility of trauma-based programming?

Again, it's just one of a host of strange experiences that add up to 'something', but quite what, it isn't clear. My parents are still extremely weird with me to this day - despite my intense efforts to forgive and forget, it just keeps coming! I might try again at composing a bio thread to explain a few of the most significant experiences; there is just too much in the way of evidence that something funky is/was going on in my life. As Eidolon pointed out, my priority is my own little family, but dang, I really want to solve the mystery of my weird existence!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Hey-ho.

Latest contribution to the Aviary cannon:

Operation UFO CYA: Alexander and Aquino Flash Their Keisters on ATS

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Arouet

Did a quick check. Could be fun. Tanx.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I've checked it out some.

Newish, sparsely populated. Not, in my estimation, the "best of the best". Not even up to the Rigorous Intuition bar.

Low-profile.

Good place to corral a popular dissident.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Redacted.

edit on 19-11-2013 by Eidolon23 because:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Phew, wasn't able to take part at the time but just gone through this thread off the back of the other "electromagnetism" thread I was able to follow.

Both interlink as does TG's new "abduction" thread and have to echo others in that great threads and I have a feeling there is a coherent undercurrent of "ties" that is coming together to shine a light through the smoke and mirrors and illuminate a dark corner previously only hinted at. Keep at it all !

Stumbled today across the following article regarding presidential knowledge of UFO's, which is interesting in itself but of relevance to this thread is the mention of Kit Green / Pandolfi in the final section about the CIA connection.

Apologies if referenced or linked earlier in the thread, has taken me a week or two to go through it in short bursts but I don't recall seeing elsewhere Kit Green referred to as "The CIA man in charge of the UFO subject" as in this article.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

Just a quick one to note that I think you and the Gut are right in terms of the way in which these Aviary guys were and remain to be experimenting on a specific fringe group (the UFO 'loonies'), but I diverge in that I believe that the Aviary-types are in fact now CREATING the so called fringe 'loonies', by tampering with them from a young age.

I have more than a few experiences which suggest that in some way, I was interfered with by military types, and it started really young - two or three years old, my first memories are group consultations with a roomful of military doctors/ experimenters. Being 'given' a mother aged three years old. And the like.

I now happen to have my own path through the chaos, which is religious in nature, but tempered with a healthy dose of realism in terms of science and discretion. I don't believe the Universe was created in six days, but I do believe quite major tenets of the Biblical perspective, and can be considered a Christian.

Great thread, I'm happy to be back reading through some more of it. Well done everyone, bravo.

ETA - I borrowed a quote from Firemoon for my signature, hope he doesn't mind!

edit on 25-11-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: per ETA...

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

chunder
Stumbled today across the following article regarding presidential knowledge of UFO's, which is interesting in itself but of relevance to this thread is the mention of Kit Green / Pandolfi in the final section about the CIA connection.

Apologies if referenced or linked earlier in the thread, has taken me a week or two to go through it in short bursts but I don't recall seeing elsewhere Kit Green referred to as "The CIA man in charge of the UFO subject" as in this article.

Thanks for weighing in, chunder. Nice to see you here.

It doesn't appear that Kit Green was any official UFO expert, but both he and Pandolfi as the article mentioned, were the unofficial "keepers of the weird." To further confuse issues, Kit has seemed to rather look down on the ufological community over the years. Next thing you know his fingers are all over Serpo. Next thing ya' know, he's doing remote viewing experiments with test subjects in fMRI set-ups on 2 different continents.

Kit has certainly been at the center of "weird science" for decades. The ufological community as a whole seems to have seen some of the Avarians as "UFO answer men," but I've come to believe to get any real answers we have to look as closely and carefully as possible at what they are involved in research-wise---both professionally and personally.

They certainly won't give us very many straight answers.

The TIGER study--and goals--mentioned in this thread and the fact that human-use experimentation laws are more lax in China might be one key to a better understanding of at least some aspects to this stewpot of enigmas.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

FlyInTheOintment
Just a quick one to note that I think you and the Gut are right in terms of the way in which these Aviary guys were and remain to be experimenting on a specific fringe group (the UFO 'loonies'), but I diverge in that I believe that the Aviary-types are in fact now CREATING the so called fringe 'loonies', by tampering with them from a young age.

It's still on the table in my book. The infiltration of the counterculture and new age movements by the intelligence community shows some kind of social engineering goals. A move to shape folk--and condition minds--for some as-of-yet-determined purpose.

And it's also still on the table that someone has learned how to do such a thing from afar, too.

From the "afar" angle, and speaking more of memes here, I believe that the "test pool" has gotten larger. Bird Flu and the like for example. Heck, many of the forum categories would be rife for exploitation as various "communities" have grown.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by chunder

I read that link of yours and it was very helpful to my research. Helpful in a totally non obvious way.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Is it just me or do you also notice that these kind of guys egos can't help but let slip one kernel of truth that they are totally convinced nobody will get and they pat themselves on the back about how much more brilliant they are than "mere mortals?"

I think M.A fell for that... I haven't gotten around to even reading anything by Alexander yet.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Not to go too far off course, but some ugly truth must be told:

The purpose is and was hardly otherworldly at all.

Counterculture raised its head in around about the early 60’s.
As well in the 60’s came the AA freedom movement at its height.

Both movements were infiltrated, as they had infiltrated ANY movement that is and was a threat to the American cherry pie mythos, such as the Communist party and the Black Muslim movement...In fact at one point the Communist party had more FBI agents in it than legitimate believing members!

When they assassinated Malcolm X his bodyguard was an agent and informer!

They do this in order to discredit any cultural threat to the Anglo American culture of Capitalism, Christ, and Crime (war).

They will do the same with some bug eyed, gray weirdoes from space, believe me…and won’t bat on eye.

The new age movement was blackened forever with the Charles Manson murders
We know what happened to Kennedy and his “lets do some real peace” talk

Today what people don’t know Islam was by far the fastest growing religion in the world particularly in America. Back then you didn’t hear daily reports of the Muslim fundie nuts as you do today.

Those same nuts use to be, though fundies, very peaceful people
Until Jimmy Carter’s and Brzezinski’s boys got to them in Afghanistan (to fight the Russians) and taught them how to kill
They had to besmirch this movement and they have…

If Buddhism, Hinduism, Communism, or any kind of ism or asm cultural movement gets any legs, the American black op boys will get busy…believe it…

In the 80’S I was told by reliable sources that the head of one of the first Sunni Muslim groups in America; a distinguished black American related that the CIA told him:

Forget about making any inroads in the black community
“These are our n_____s”

Then came gangsta rap, crack, dope and more dope, and away with hope.

Gut, they do it to protect their power over the ignorant who fights their wars and maintains their golf courses and defends billionaires and millionaires against high taxes

And they are doing a fine job!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

In my observation, 5 minutes of random conversation
can derail a life for a lifetime (just tell people what
they want to hear, but are afraid to say to themselves).

I've had the great misfortune to see this phenomenon
in action many times, both on myself, perpetrated by
me in the far past by accident, and as performed by
many others on their fellows.

For example tell a mystic that they are 'enlightened'
without them fishing for that, and you can often
destroy that life. I've made that mistake with one
person once. Tell a religious person that they are
'blessed by the holy spirit', or that "X Y or Z" and
you can massively injure a human life worse than
if you shot them.

I can't speak about any great conspiracies between the
Aviary, the government or whomever and groups of
people, but it takes almost nothing; and in fact I've
seen people "MindWar" themselves ON so-called
experts, even if the expert does basically nothing.

But -- great post.. I don't disagree with any of
the historical examples you gave.

KPB

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

It’s just that we can’t forget the reality of the lethal and sinister powers that will, at any cost, protect and defend the US empire and their cultural ( CAPATALISM, CHRIST( (fake good guys) AND CRIME Empire at all costs.

Aliens? Ha, if Christ himself showed, they wouldn’t even let him get on a donkey and play holy man, they would murder him in 5 minutes…what do they give a dam about some ETs

If these dumb ass ETs don’t know the savages they are dealing with then they are really as stupid as some of them look.

They may be advanced technologically but spiritually they then are midgets if they don’t know what they are dealing with.

Are only hope is that the ETs are conning the government.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I might ad…bottom line, the ETs aught to S—-t or get off the pot!

Btw I know many don’t really believe in these ETs
But hypothetically, why do you think they aren’t doing anything about the condition of the Human race?

Just flying around demoing how great they can fly and read peoples minds and put probes up folks

Thought experiment

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

The "ET's" (parasites) ARE conning the government.
And there is nothing good about it. Zero.
It's like Corbomite in the original Star Trek; makes
the government 10x worse then they would be at
their worst on their own.

Now; I know exactly how hideous people in power
can be. I doubt anyone on this site thinks otherwise.

Why do you want alien parasites in charge?

KPB

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join