It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
So why no Disclosure? Either

( ) Check the box that there’s nothing to disclose, and skip the rest of this, or

Try to reason it out. In the previous post I suggested the usual “Money, power, greed” argument makes no sense because the amount of such available after disclosure is tremendous. I also suggested military superiority also makes no sense of you can’t deploy and use it, which we have not done in the last sixty years. What else?

There is the “Fundamentalist Christians are in charge” argument. Greer would add the Mormons to this mixture. Here the idea is that the apocalypse is almost here and in order to fulfill prophecy we must hurry it along. There’s no reason to worry about ecology because the whole place gets torched anyway. Our job is to ensure the return of Jesus.

I would not normally bring this up, but it is a reason that’s out there, so it should be touched on, however briefly. If there is a wide cover-up, surely all the people involved are not fundamentalists. It stands to reason that there are a fair number of atheists among the scientists and engineers who would be involved, but it is unlikely such a group could hold sway over all.

There is the idea of a “Shadow Government” run by who knows whom. According to this notion the nominal heads of state, parliaments, and Congress, cabinet members, and people like the Head of the CIA are not always in the loop because they have no need to know. That is Greer’s line and also that of Richard Dolan. The idea here is that the Military Industrial Complex has taken over and developed these advanced technologies received, willingly or not, from the aliens and have developed them to a functional level so much that we can already “travel among the stars,” an alleged, but unproven quote from Ben Rich, Head of Lockheed’s Skunkworks.

So that’s problematical. How do the normal chains of commands work if some are in the loop and some are out? How do you get the NSA or the CIA to do your bidding if the head of the CIA doesn’t even know what you are doing? This has to be like a brain tumor growing between the synapses to get it all to work seamlessly. They can’t be that good because humans just are not.

Think about what we are being asked to believe here. Trillions of dollars have been siphoned from the Defense budget (and perhaps other places) to fund vast research projects that have successfully back-engineered anti-gravity crafts that allow us to travel to the stars. This includes developing a zero point energy device that has the potential of saving the world from pollution, poverty, and reliance on oil. And “they” won’t release it?

There are thousands of people involved, maybe tens of thousands, and they are all held to secrecy by various methods including compartmentalization, Need to Know, and threats of death. Somehow this all takes place within existing and ignorant agencies and departments without anyone on the outside figuring it out. And this entire complex agenda somehow moves forward through a sea of ignorance to some unknown goal.

And yet they feed us silly stories of disinformation, some so obviously disingenuous as to be laughable like some Las Vegas parlor trick they think will confuse things just enough so that interested researchers, not a large nor well-positioned lot, will be just enough confused to be led astray.

It makes no sense.

All “they” would have to do is “pull a Corso” and salt industry with their fancy devices and the world would be saved from itself. (I do not believe the Corso meme, btw.) If they won’t do it, there has got to be a really big reason they won’t. It can’t possibly be that “aliens” would freak out the populace. Think about it. Do you know anyone at all, including crazy aunts, who would freak out and lose their marbles if Obama got on TV and said, “Aliens have landed, but they’re really nice guys and bring hope and change.”? The Vatican has already said, “Meh?” I wouldn’t worry about the Fundies. What’s one more weird thing in their world: Demons. They know that already. They’ll just say, “See I told you so. Yes, I did. Uh huh.” Won’t bother them a bit.

This cannot be about the ability to travel in space. My God, we’ve been traveling in space for 100 years in science fiction. We’ve all flown on the United Starship Enterprise, NCC-1701. We’ve all been on that bucket of bolts, the Millennium Falcon and had John Carter’s back on Mars. THAT won’t freak us out.

It makes no sense…..unless…..they’ve discovered something absolutely huge about the nature of reality. Matrix-like huge. (No, not THE Matrix, “Matrix-like.”) What if they have discovered that Reality, i.e.: Capital-R Reality, is far different than we suppose? What if our own individual purpose on this Earth is not a nuts and bolts dust to dust existence, but involves issues far greater and more gut-wrenching and potentially de-stabilizing information than we could possibly imagine?

That might be a reason to withhold Disclosure.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I got cut off because of the 5,000 character limit, so this is the end of the post above. I hope it is not considered off-topic by the mods. It's just a matter of not being able to squeeze the last paragraph in and I know I'm leaving a cliff hanger. Sorry. I'll be back:

I am leaving on a road trip down The Grinder, the Mighty Interstate 5, to pick up a couple of Ocicats in California. About 1,000 miles each way. Haven’t driven so far for a very long time. I’ve taken the 3500 mile jaunt across North America three times now and enjoyed every minute of it. This is shorter, but should be fun. I hope I survive the trip back with two very feisty kitties in the back seat (Half Siamese, half Abyssinian.)

See y’all on the flip side!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hi GUT, I do not know what the status of the Alexander/Jones relationship is. CB Scott Jones, if you (anyone) research in the search engines about him, can see that Jones has long been a NewAgey peacenik. John A. is the 'nonletha'l (heh) weapons guy. So that looks to me like an instant recipe for 'irreconcilable differences'.

I have no doubt that there are individuals, either highly educated or rich, or both, who believe that globalism is the road to world peace. I myself am -vehemently- anti globalist, because when you destroy sovereignty, monetary economic independence, "borders-language-culture", nationalism, this is a -bad- thing. Not a good thing. Everyone should be vigilant for keeping those. "A Republic, Sir, if you can keep it."

Well anyway, I found something uber CREEPY. This is an old article, but relevent, as the PTB think and plan many generations out. Don't be lulled to sheep-sleep, by lengthy time.

www.newdawnmagazine.com...

The Human Potential Foundation (HPF), founded by U.S. Senator Claiborne Pell and based in Falls Church, Virginia, is another project funded primarily by Laurence Rockefeller.

According to Dick Farley, who worked for the organisation for about three years, Rockefeller's interest in HPF seemed to be the promotion of "alternative religious and psychiatric/psychological paradigms, including so-called 'UFOs' and 'abductions,' having 'Global Mind Change' potentials. Rockefeller put more than $700,000 through the 'HPF' from 1991 to 1994, as Common Cause Magazine recently reported."

The President of HPF, 'retired' naval intelligence officer Cdr. C.B. "Scott" Jones, Ph.D., was a contractual consultant to the Defense Nuclear Agency (1981-1985) before next working for Senator Pell as Special Assistant (1985-1991), ostensibly looking after Pell's "paranormal" interests (Jones is also listed in John Mack's book alongside Laurence Rockefeller).

seemed to be the promotion of "alternative religious and psychiatric/psychological paradigms, including so-called 'UFOs' and 'abductions,' having 'Global Mind Change' potentials.
(Eeeegads!)

Hey take a gander at this, by Grant cameron! verrrrrry interesting.
www.presidentialufo.com...
edit on 31-8-2012 by Saucerwench because: x

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
ATTENTION

The title of this thread is "The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs". Please keep conversation on this subject and not upon one another. Phrase questions in a polite, non accusatory manner, and keep them related to the thread subject matter.

The over personalized posts and attacks stop now.

Hefficide
ATS Forum Moderator.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Think about what we are being asked to believe here.

I'm trying to -- DEFINITELY? What ARE we asked to BELIEVE!! This is ON TOPIC -- exactly -- good point SCHUYLER --

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE? WHAT DOES THE OP BELIEVE?

It makes no sense.

Exactly because if someone ALREADY BELIEVES in ALIENS then they can just make up whatever they want.

This is a simple question.
edit on 31-8-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I generally agree with all your assessments regarding the commonly suggested reasons for covering up (alleged) alien visitation, and why they make little if any sense. One reason I thought of after reading your post that might make some sense is if we're using back engineered technology to do something off world that would be problematic to acknowledge. But I'm just brainstorming and it's merely a possibility, one for which I have not seen any evidence to believe.

My position is that the most likely reason, in my opinion, for not disclosing anything and for all the disinformation is to cover up our ignorance of the phenomenon. And this assumes a non-human intelligence behind the phenomenon, a possibility that I promptly recognize and admit is far from proven.

Have a safe trip schuyler.

edit on 31-8-2012 by Quaesitor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Quaesitor

Who is making the allegations of alien visitation?

What evidence are the allegations based on for alien visitation?

Are you alleging there is alien visitation?

If so what is your evidence?

It not then who else is alleging alien visitation and what is their evidence?

This thread is about UFOS -- not aliens.

Please stay on topic or I'll ask the moderator to censor your comment as it seems to be promoting aliens.

UFOS are just "unidentified" flying objects and so in themselves are no evidence of aliens.

Certainly aliens are a possibility but their logical relation to UFOS are no different that aliens being the cause of an unidentified flying animal -- or an unidentified flying piece of spaghetti. Both could potentially be from outerspace but most people think animals and spaghetti are from planet Earth. Similarly an OBJECT that flies is from planet Earth -- unless it's a comet or asteroid. But those are not aliens.

When you say "alleged" aliens are you referring to possible bacteria in outerspace?

Or when you say "alleged" aliens do you not mean bacteria? Do you mean something else besides potential bacteria from outerspace?

I know that space scientists are looking for bacteria but I haven't heard any space scientists looking for any other kind of aliens.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Col. Alexander, his current connections to intelligence, and why I think he's a true-blue company man coming soon.

Col. Alexander is bringing nothing to the table. He is not part of the Aviary, and I have no idea why you are mentioning him in this thread besides that he knows somebody.

I almost forgot, the one thing Col. Alexander said interesting was that Truman confirmed UFOs were from space, I find it hard to be convinced there is one disinformation attempt out of so many basic concepts, but a great attempt anyways, or am I out of the loop and Truman did say flying saucers were from space?
edit on 31-8-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Well said.
Some excellent points worth pause and consideration.

One aspect not really aired, though possibly relevant is the "in-group" factor.
Anyone associated with any supposed long held secret is in the in-group. They're part of an exclusive membership.
For some, that kind of exclusivity is better than any power such offices, membership, or designation might bring.

Keeping the secret in and of itself, as trivial as it sounds, has become a marriage not easily divorced from, and still immensely enjoyable for the whole intrigue of it above all other intrigues.

Then again, that is, if there is a secret at all.

All the spooky dots that seem to connect to form a picture of something may very well just be the endless machinations of intelligence circles playing with themselves, among themselves, involving the unwitting public as all part of some big game of psyop smoke and mirrors.

Influencing and implanting ideas in public opinion also effects what the rest of the world 'sees' too.
If the American public is abuzz about the USA owning it's own alien saucer craft and fraternizing with aliens (on the down low of course), OPFor is going scratch their heads and wonder why they don't have their own saucer craft and fraternization with aliens.

It's Wonder-Woman's invisible jet. We have it. Everyone knows we have it. It's cool. But, you can't see it since it's secret.

Of course legitimate technology gets researched at all the super secret locations, supposedly rumored to exist where Wonder Woman's invisible jet might also be housed, but, all in all, the legitimate technology research is all that really gets worked on because Wonder Woman's invisible jet has been an ongoing psyop from the very beginning and never existed in real life.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Great post! I was going to start a thread with this same premise but I guess you guys can dismantle the document.. I choose to browse through the declassified section on the NSA website and found this NSA Archive please I will love to hear what you guys think? I wonder why the big deal with all judges saying no, if there's nothing going on. Thanks and of course S&F

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Additionally, lets consider something else ...

It's 1947. The war is over. There's still some troops overseas keeping an eye on ensuring the Japanese and Germans demilitarization. The spoils of war are still getting divided up, and USA is the only nation that has nuclear bombs.
Oops. It seems the Russians, those Soviet Communists are working on their own bomb and they're set up to be the next and only big super power threat to US of A world supremacy.

Well, what's a good deterrent if we have nukes and they have nukes? That could get ugly and we just got out from under a war footing.

Could we fabricate an invisible secret weapon that everyone knows about? Maybe?

Enter Knneth Arnold and his UFO sighting
The press goes wild. The story is viral.
Let that cook in the public consciousness for a little while ... tick tock, tick tock, ding!

one month later

ROSWELL - USA haz UFO plzthankyou!

(ooo, but, it's a big secret and everyone/no one can know about)

More viral press.
Instant recipe for self sustaining public interest and willing participation in the perpetuation of the trendy cool past time of seeing flying saucers.

How do we keep this phenomenon going?
Hey, let's hire George Adamski

All of this is in spite of whether or not Flying Saucers are real, or not. For such a Psyop, the odd ball legitimate flying saucer sighting will only help perpetuate the psyop. Thus, it matters not whether flying saucers exist or not.

Yes, of course, this is all extremely highly speculative. Perpetuating a public and thus worldwide consciousness regarding UFOs with rumor that USA already has one all their own would be worth a few chuckles on the inside regarding the world stage while Soviet Russia and any other OPFor scratches their heads and wonders why they don't have one, and how much of an advantage will the USA have with a fleet of flying saucers?

Sure it's connecting dots that might not have any connecting to be done, but, there farther fetched stories.

Later we have the Hills abduction with all the spooky associations around it as I posted on page 1 to fuel intrigue, as well as polish up on manipulation and influence techniques with false memory implantation where the psyop kicked off earlier with Roswell has become a very convenient bogeyman vehicle for all sorts of secret squirrel fun.

Yes, again, it's extremely speculative, but, there's more flimsy associations made in the UFOlogy circus that get more traction.

edit on 31-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
It makes no sense…..unless…..they’ve discovered something absolutely huge about the nature of reality. Matrix-like huge. (No, not THE Matrix, “Matrix-like.”) What if they have discovered that Reality, i.e.: Capital-R Reality, is far different than we suppose? What if our own individual purpose on this Earth is not a nuts and bolts dust to dust existence, but involves issues far greater and more gut-wrenching and potentially de-stabilizing information than we could possibly imagine?

That might be a reason.

Or, possibly, put out some disinfo and spin it away from that context for a number of possible reasons.

That is if some faction of the gubmint crew does actually know doodly-squat.

I mean, the phenomenon, whatever it is, has had no problem confusing anyone it seems. Now that could be because it's all in the mind, or it could be because whatever the phenomenon is, it would appear to be far beyond our ability to pin it down and make it fit in a scientifically-proven box

If they do exist, and they can flaunt the laws of physics, appear and disappear from radar, wink in and out of our perception...maybe even our government boys are scratching their heads.

Still working on Col. John B. Alexander and other installments. Hope to have it done tonight, maybe tomorrow. Stay tuned, Y'all. I'll do my best to make it worth your time and consideration.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

But what proof do you have the UFOs don't exist?

haha. I'm joking. Still I get the impression that aliens fly ufos. I mean it's all on the satellite t.v. with ancient aliens and UFO hunters with that Bill reptilian alien dude saying he believes in aliens. haha.

So I just feeled overwhelmed Druscilla.

Do you think I should just give in and believe? It would be so much easier.

I mean I can continue investigating the subject -- to be sure -- I would have no choice! I would be a believer already!

So do you think that the Real Man in Black are possibly not alien? I mean what evidence do you have that they're not flying UFOs?

O.K. I know this thread is about UFOs and Real Man in Black -- but the thing is -- why shouldn't aliens be involved. I mean why shouldn't I believe?

O.K. I realize there are government agents involved and doing creepy stuff - but aren't they just trying to convince me to not believe in aliens? I'm confused.

I mean -- I already believe in aliens so why shouldn't they fly UFOs? I mean -- I know the government lies and so they have some secret.

Why shouldn't the secret be that UFOs and Real Men in Black are really extraterrestrial aliens?

I mean I go to those big corporate chain bookstores and I see all those ancient alien books by Zacharia Sitchin, etc. and they're right next to the UFO, MEN IN BLACK, AVIARY books and I say to myself - -I know I already BELIEVE in aliens -- so why can't UFOs be flown by aliens?

O.K. I know the whole Cold War deal is serious - you know nuclear apocalypse -- but it hasn't happened yet! So maybe - I mean doesn't that prove that aliens have SAVED US from global disaster?

You can't prove they haven't right?

Still I think I will keep investigating this subject because these spooks do lie and hide secrets and so my belief is being challenged -- maybe they are hiding something that might challenge my belief.

In what way would the spooks disprove my belief in aliens? Would they ever say that UFOs are not flown by aliens? Do you think this is possible? Then I might -- well even if they did I know the spooks would just be lying and it would just strengthen my belief in aliens.

So nice try Druscilla but I still believe. No matter what. I know those spooks are creepy stalking liars but they can't fool me about what really flies UFOs and who the REAL MEN IN BLACK are and that Aviary group is just covering up the alien truth.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

I saw a big black triangle "UFO" up close -- it flew right over our tree, low and slow -- equilateral triangle, no fuselage, just like the sightings in Belgium that the air force could not catch up to.

These are secret military craft -- they are not extraterrestrial -- yet there has been a vast industry promoting what people want to hear that the "aliens" will save us or attack us or whatever.

This is actually a psychological projection -- meaning that the Djinn model for aliens is correct -- that alien abduction is actually spirit possession -- that the aliens are "us" in the sense that our technology as "occult" technology relies on a spiritual demonic possession. Or another way to understand this is our technology is a phallic projection of the libido -- Nandor Fodor is an excellent parapsychologist who understands this dynamic.

O.K. so basically scientists are the aliens -- science is our current mythic reality - a myth is actually what people believe is real but it is not real.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join