It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hello thread,

Please follow along and I promise to take you somewhere interesting.

You will remember on the first page of the OP that The GUT posted material that described how Dr. Kit Green is involved heavily in projects concerning neuroscience (Affect Neurobiology, is more like it, but that's not on The GUT).

Please note the fourth area of special study from the Emerging Cognitive Neuroscience and Related Technologies research project that Dr. Green is involved in.

breakthroughs in high-performance computing and neuronal modeling that could allow researchers to develop systems which mimic functions of the human brain,...

...particularly the ability to organize disparate forms of data.

As these fields continue to grow, it will be imperative that the intelligence community be able to identify scientific advances relevant to national security when they occur. To do so will require adequate funding, intelligence analysts with advanced training in science and technology, and increased collaboration with the scientific community, particularly academia.

www.nap.edu...

What is being described there has to do with Natural Language Processing...

Natural language processing (NLP) is a field of computer science, artificial intelligence, and linguistics concerned with the interactions between computers and human (natural) languages. As such, NLP is related to the area of human–computer interaction. Many challenges in NLP involve natural language understanding -- that is, enabling computers to derive meaning from human or natural language input.

This type of software is absolutely necessary if one is trying to understand human storytelling if it is to be 'systematized' for redeployment and injection back in to the 'field' of operation, which in this case, is the internet.

It used to be hard to come by the raw computing power to run that type of stuff. But now, with parallel computing becoming a feature of home theatres, this has changed.

NLP is the study dujour right now, it seems, for those with the ability to deploy it, and the wherewithal in the first place to even know what to do with it

Although the thread has been 404'd the link can still be found by the search function. Be sure to use the ATS search function to search 'unpartial xoanon', to see this...

In that thread, Skeptic Overlord, ended much debate over the purpose of the brand new Unpartial.com, by stating, and I must paraphrase as the thread has been taken down, that Unpartial would be, "The first ever deployment of Natural Language Processing software in a web forum format", or words to that effect.

Now, considering all of that it is also interesting to remember that Dr. Kit Green, as has been pointed out many times, works directly with ATS...

...that we announce the addition of Dr Christopher "Kit" Green to the AboveTopSecret.com Team.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dr. Green has agreed to join the "ATS TEAM" as our "Resident Expert". The idea here is to allow ATS to be involved withGENUINE, SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH performed by one of the top experts in the world that looks into the many bizarre and as yet unexplained/misunderstood phenomena we discuss here at AboveTopSecret.com.

I imagined that Dr. Green's contribution to the 'team' were within the scope of his practice as a scientist. (*ed. After checking further I found that I was right : ) )

I realize that many of us are taking different stuff away from this thread. I hope that this post helps to clarify my previous posts regarding the 'systematization' of narrative, and why I see that as the thrust and basis behind the goals of the gathering of scientists, and not nuts and bolts UFOs.

It's the stories and why we believe which ones and the understanding of that, amongst many other things.

Back soon to squawk about those other things.

X.
edit on 11-9-2012 by Xoanon because:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

So you're implicating ATS in Kit Green's evil alien E.T. mind control machinations?

That's what it looks like to me. Others have similarly implicated ATS in the Serpo fiasco which was Kit Green based from what I understand.

I didn't realize Kit Green has an official working status with ATS -- basically now one of the website developers? And so you quote the "natural language programming" as a web first here on ATS and you can confirm this is true and with Kit Green's implementation?

You are implying this but it's not all confirmed - unless Springer wants to help us out. But maybe this is all new to Springer, et. al., as was the supposed case with Serpo being pulled when it was obviously a hoax.

Hmm. judging intention is always tricky.

Anyway the evidence you've provided puts ATS in a suspect situation as possibly an alien e.t. government mind control disinfo site.

So do you want to elaborate on the implications of this? Are you making an allegation? Nothing illegal obviously but just disheartening.

Anyway fascinating info to be sure. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon
Dr. Green has agreed to join the "ATS TEAM" as our "Resident Expert". The idea here is to allow ATS to be involved withGENUINE, SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH performed by one of the top experts in the world that looks into the many bizarre and as yet unexplained/misunderstood phenomena we discuss here at AboveTopSecret.com.

I imagined that Dr. Green's contribution to the 'team' were within the scope of his practice as a scientist. (*ed. After checking further I found that I was right : ) )

Genuine Scientific Research!

About topics on this board.

For your edification....

Or so that you can provide yourself as an example of the researcher's interests. An example of internet narratives created, disseminated, and then the loop back around when they show up again and see how they mutated as they played a game of the telephone game through peoples' communal consciousness.

edit on 2012/9/11 by Aeons because: Frank, you're epic.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

DARPA is soliciting innovative research proposals in the areas of (1) quantitative analysis of narratives, (2) understanding the effects narratives have on human psychology and its affiliated neurobiology, and (3) modeling, simulating, and sensing-especially in stand-off modalities-these narrative influences. Proposers to this effort will be expected to revolutionize the study of narratives and narrative influence by advancing narrative analysis and neuroscience so as to create new narrative influence sensors, doubling status quo capacity to forecast narrative influence.

www.fbo.gov...

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

As it happens I posted a thread today that brushes upon this topic ( part of it does ). Some more Darpa- neuro info in this post.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

"Stories exert a powerful influence on human thoughts and behavior. They consolidate memory, shape emotions, cue heuristics and biases in judgment, influence in-group/out-group distinctions, and may affect the fundamental contents of personal identity.

It comes as no surprise that these influences make stories highly relevant to vexing security challenges such as radicalization, violent social mobilization, insurgency and terrorism, and conflict prevention and resolution. Therefore, understanding the role stories play in a security context is a matter of great import and some urgency," DARPA stated. "Ascertaining exactly what function stories enact, and by what mechanisms they do so, is a necessity if we are to effectively analyze the security phenomena shaped by stories. Doing this in a scientifically respectable manner requires a working theory of narratives, an understanding of what role narratives play in security contexts, and examination of how to best analyze stories-decomposing them and their psychological impact systematically."

According to DARPA, STORyNET has three goals:

1. To survey narrative theories. These empirically informed theories should tell us something about the nature of stories: what is a story? What are its moving parts? Is there a list of necessary and sufficient conditions it takes for a stimulus to be considered a story instead of something else? Does the structure and function of stories vary considerably across cultural contexts or is there a universal theory of story?

2. To better understand the role of narrative in security contexts. What role do stories play in influencing political violence and to what extent? What function do narratives serve in the process of political radicalization and how do they influence a person or group's choice of means (such as violence) to achieve political ends? How do stories influence bystanders' response to conflict? Is it possible to measure how attitudes salient to security issues are shaped by stories?

3. To survey the state of the art in narrative analysis and decomposition tools. How can we take stories and make them quantitatively analyzable in a rigorous, transparent and repeatable fashion? What analytic approaches or tools best establish a framework for the scientific study of the psychological and neurobiological impact of stories on people? Are particular approaches or tools better than others for understanding how stories propagate in a system so as to influence behavior?

www.networkworld.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Oops, author below says DARPA in the same sentence as Internet and Remote Viewing in the context of DARPA's The Neurobiology of Narratives.

That's a "Tie"...an evidentiary item...three in a row, a Trifecta of Ties…schuyler ain't gonna like no "ties" business goin' on here. Ahem.

We owe much of the early development of the internet to DARPA, along with remote viewing, remote controlled moths, invisibility cloaks and other wonders of the contemporary age. Now they’ve got their sites set on stories, and we can be assured that, in the near future, there will be some fatly funded scientific justification for what we already know. I mean, come on, Modern Mythology and Weaponized just published The Immanence of Myth exploring this very topic, and I assure you there’s more in there than a tiny hit to get you inspired.

www.modernmythology.net...

EDIT TO ADD: Dr. Jacques Vallee:

As a principal investigator for DARPA and for the National Science Foundation, Dr. Vallee directed the project to build the first "groupware" system on Arpanet, the predecessor network to Internet. Jacques is the author of four books about high technology, namely Computer Message Systems, published by McGraw-Hill; The Network Revolution, published by Penguin; Electronic Meetings, published by Addison-Wesley; and most recently The Heart of the Internet (Hampton Roads, 2004).

www.redplanetcapital.com...

edit on 11-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Have fun...

Liquid Helium, our language heuristics engine, enables insights into content that were never before possible without hiring humans to read everything.

www.stremor.com...

Like I said (referring to the thread that has been 404'd), nice Palantir

X.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
On a totally tedious yet earthly level (sic) It does make me wonder about the papers in the Bob White case that were obtained under the auspices of the FOIA that come from the CIA and claim that a British Spitfire was shot down over Denmark by a Foo Fighter. I dug through the whole of the Danish records of aircraft that were shot down over Danish territory during WW2 and couldn't find a single Spitfire lost over there. I also checked the detailed records of the Luftwaffe for something that might explain it and still nothing. That leads me to wonder now, whether that CIA document was wholly bogus and created deliberately, as part of all this chicanery

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
What the hell is a "standoff modality?"

Are we talking about

www.thefreedictionary.com...

1. (US and Canadian) the act or an instance of standing off or apart

or

3. any situation or disposition of forces that counterbalances or neutralizes

or

1. (Transport / Nautical Terms) (intr) to navigate a vessel so as to avoid the shore, an obstruction, etc.

of the conditions and forms of a modality (which I take to mean the categorization of sensory input and the possibililities / impossibilities of the conditions.)

edit on 2012/9/11 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

[Kit Green was]"…at a Denny's restaurant back in 1986 he, along with physicist Hal Puthoff and computer scientist and ufologist Jacques Vallee, distilled what they knew about the subject into what has become known as the 'core story.' Simply put, the core story, according to Kit, is this: "The ETs came here, maybe once, maybe a few times. Either through accident or design, the US Government acquired one of their craft. The only problem was that the physics that powered the craft were so advanced that for decades we humans have struggled to understand it or to replicate it."

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

From Page 18 of this thread "The Core Story Redux":

Three friends met at a Denny's one day to discuss their observations and suspicions of what might lay behind the UFO phenomenon: Hal Puthoff, Jacques Vallee, and Kit Green. A brilliant and lovable group of guys dressed, for the most part, in the rather eccentric and goofy style of the 70's.

They discussed a few rumors they had heard and then their scientific mind turned towards the question itself. Jacques saw in the phenomenon a control system that could be tampered with experimentally. Hal ran with the ball and managed to come off rather smartly himself. Kit got a funny feeling when pondering Jacques theory. It wouldn't take full root for a few years to come, yet there was that tingle. They had some flap-jacks and lightened up and made a few cute jokes among themselves as they ogled the attractive waitress.

Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green, Pat Price, and Hal Puthoff

Flash Forward. Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green is now a man with heavy responsibility. He's tasked with coming up with innovative ways to insure our nation's superiority. One of the objectives he and his bosses have identified as a worthy goal is being able to predict and influence the behaviors of not just individuals, but groups as well.

...in developing the methodology, the committee considered the end user (analysts and predictors of the behaviors of individuals and groups), the data available to them, the desired output, and the unique aspects (if relevant) of neuroscience research.

It's a daunting task but Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green is an uber-brilliant man surrounded by the best of the best. But HOW to accomplish such a complex demand? Just then a cute secretary walks in by the name of Jenny. Kit's mind goes, for some odd neurophysiological reason as mind's are sometimes want to do, back to that day long ago at Denny's when he and Jacques and Hal were ogling that cute waitress and then…Bingo…or ZaaaaP as synapses are apt to do when they've been stimulated by electro-impulses.

Kit remembers Jacques talk of testing control systems. He thinks of UFOs. ZAAAAP, he thinks that a marginal & enthusiastic bunch of UFO enthusiasts, prone to forming "communities" would be a perfect--aaaand fairly ethical way of testing the complex set of modalities that such a project would require.

(CONT…)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
...Kit Green's uber-brilliant mind realizes that to be successful such an experiment would require a wide range of sociological experience, hard science, behavioral science, neurophysiology, the understanding of human informational processing systems, philosophy even, and mathematics--his mind was speeding now--linguistics (he became at that moment the inventor of the modern meme, but the idea wouldn't sink in until later)…shew…almost out of breath from excitement and intellectual stimulation he sputtered out a last modality…"social influence."

The label “cognitive” in the title and elsewhere in this report is used in the broad sense. Unless otherwise noted, it refers to the cognitive sciences in general and comprises psychological and physiological processes underlying human information processing, emotion, motivation, social influence, and development. It includes contributions from all directly related disciplines, including the behavioral and social sciences, neurogenetics, proteomics, philosophy, mathematics, computer science, and linguistics.

Things didn't happen over night mind you. This was BIG. But one day, in a very quiet whisper, one man in-tha-know, and not unfamiliar with the tactical lie, whispered to an unsuspecting but genial gent of the ufological persuasion, "The government is hiding an extraterrestrial being, ALIVE, retrieved from a crashed saucer."

...Other questions raised by controlling the mind: How can we make people trust us more? What if we could help the brain to remove fear or pain? Is there a way to make the enemy obey our commands?

...There is little doubt that great progress has been made over the last quarter century, particularly the last 10 to 15 years, in understanding the physiological and neural bases for psychological processes and behavior. Furthermore, there is a high likelihood that more progress will be made as more sophisticated theoretical models are developed and tested using ever more sophisticated assessment technology.

And now, dear brothers and sisters you have the key that makes all the lies make sense. It explains why everyone involved in the confusing drama has ties to the intelligence agencies. It explains why no one was ever punished. It explains why the power of the meme was so compelling.

You and I are an elaborate experiment in how to control and manipulate large communities of people. We were lied to in the name of national security, but we weren't zapped at least. Well, maybe some of us were, but that's the next chapter on our next enigmatic bird.

Sleep tight. And that's what Memes are made of.

Excerpts from TIGER Study - Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green - Chair

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Something just occurred to me and I think it might be of interest to people reading this thread. It's not UFOs however, I do think it is a useful incident to show how the "meme" works and how, it has been utilised long before the Aviary for propaganda purposes.

in the wake of the Boer wars the British military realised their troops were singularly lacking in expertise with their rifles. The Boers had many marksmen in their ranks that at battles such as "Spion Kop" they had decimated British ranks with accurate rifle fire. By the outbreak of WW1 the "Professional" British Expeditionary Force that crossed the Channel well a well oiled, well drilled killing machine, something the Germans dismissed to their cost at Mons.

Mons saw, the British hold the line and stop the "Schlieffen plan" in its' tracks, by blunting the blow of the hammer meant to encircle Paris and force a French surrender. The British rifle fire was not only deadly in its' accuracy, it also was so rapid as for the Germans often to to mistake they were under machine gun fire. Even so, the small numbers of the British saw them hard pressed and it was commensurate that, the "Legend of the Angels of Mons" was born.

The Angels of Mons

and some more about its' author

Arthur Machen

Note, how the original "story" was carried without annotation to make it clear it was "just a story". It's only in the last 30 years that it has been generally known to the wider public that this was pure fantasy.
edit on 12-9-2012 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2012 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
What the hell is a "standoff modality?"

Good catch.

DARPA is soliciting innovative research proposals in the areas of (1) quantitative analysis of narratives, (2) understanding the effects narratives have on human psychology and its affiliated neurobiology, and (3) modeling, simulating, and sensing-especially in stand-off modalities-these narrative influences. Proposers to this effort will be expected to revolutionize the study of narratives and narrative influence by advancing narrative analysis and neuroscience so as to create new narrative influence sensors, doubling status quo capacity to forecast narrative influence.
www.fbo.gov...

From Homeland Security Research--brought to you by Hegel & Dialect maybe?:

The maturity and deployment of several standoff technologies capable of detecting suicide and other terrorists at a safe distance will change the landscape of homeland security and the war against terror...

...Global Standoff Terrorist Detection Technologies & Markets – 2010-2014, presents detailed analysis and forecasting of this rapidly evolving market. Profit from in-depth analysis of seven standoff detection modalities sub-markets:

Concealed Explosives & Weapon Standoff Detection Systems

Walk-by Threat Sensing Systems

Pass-through Threat Detection Corridors

Standoff Biometric Identification Systems

Standoff Behavior Detection & Tracking Systems

Vehicle Standoff Threat Detection Systems

Standoff Video Content Analysis Based Systems

www.homelandsecurityresearch.com...

From the TIGER Study mentioned in this thread:

Emerging Cognitive Neuroscience and Related Technologies, from the National Research Council, identifies and explores several specific research areas that have implications for U.S. national security, and should therefore be monitored consistently by the intelligence community. These areas include:

1. neurophysiological advances in detecting and measuring indicators of psychological states and intentions of individuals

2. the development of drugs or technologies that can alter human physical or cognitive abilities

3. advances in real-time brain imaging

www.nap.edu...

And here's that M word again. Memes. Second paragraph and in conjunction with stand-off modality including definition:

This is no run-of-the-mill R&D+i call. Calling for revolution not once but twice is an unusually proactive way of dissing everything they know on the subject, before driving the point home in the last sentence by excluding “evolutionary improvements”, meaning that anything that even smells familiar will be rejected.

The objective is “to create new narrative influence sensors, doubling status quo capacity to forecast narrative influence“. This is describing at least three different technologies –narrative influence, sensors and forecast capacity– integrated into a single system with capacity to intercept, process and predict the spread of memes amongst target populations from a safe distance (stand-off modality).

The key to the system is the quantitative narrative analysis, defined as “to ascertain who is telling stories to whom and for what purpose, and to discover latent indicators of the spread and influence of narrative tropes in structures such as social networks, traditional and social media, and in conversation.” Without these variables to plug into the machine, it doesn’t matter how much processing power is thrown at the issue, it will just be GIGO.

99percentspace.wordpress.com...

edit on 12-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Narrative Psychology

Narrative psychology is a viewpoint or a stance within psychology, it is not a subfield of psychology, concerned with the "storied nature of human conduct" (Sarbin, 1986) or in other words how human beings deal with experience by constructing stories and listening to the stories of others.

The very notion of it is that human activity and experience are filled with "meaning" and stories, rather than logical arguments or lawful formulations, are "the vehicle by which that meaning is communicated"; such dichotomy is found in Jerome S. Bruner (1986, 1990, 1991) as a distinction between "paradigmatic" and "narrative" forms of thought, in his understanding they are both fundamental but irreducible one to the another.

Narrative Therapy

The term "narrative therapy" has a specific meaning and is not the same as narrative psychology, or any other therapy that uses stories. Narrative therapy refers to the ideas and practices of Michael White, David Epston, and other practitioners who have built upon this work. The narrative therapist focuses upon narrative in the therapy.

Concept

Narrative therapy holds that our identities are shaped by the accounts of our lives found in our stories or narratives. A narrative therapist is interested in helping others fully describe their rich stories and trajectories, modes of living, and possibilities associated with them.

X.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I think these emerging technologies can be looked at like a faceted crystal.

On one surface, we have the cutting edge of technology as it seeks to make the human environment safe from threats. On another, we have financial investments pushing them as fully-formed and effective when it isn't the case. Yet another and we're looking at the political expediency and pressure to allay the public fears by inserting these technologies into our lives - fears (myths) that were generated to drive political agendas in the first place. There are questions about the vested interests behind the labs promoting these solutions, for instance, where do ex-intel go to retire?

Another facet cannot even be seen as its time hasn't come yet; the discussion is unwanted. That one relates to the profound questions of individuality, civil liberties and the type of future we'd like for our childrens' children.

In a possible future, will there come a point where we must look happy in public spaces? Will we run the risk of being identified as *risks* and forced to explain why we are in public looking nervous or angry? Mission creep and short-sighted thinking could fudge the purported accuracy of these mood-judging technologies and see them slinking out into public arenas like city centres.

In looking at the claims behind these technologies, their reportedly high success rates, their claimed great accuracy in predicting behaviour or spotting lies (98.7%!?) etc etc. I always think of extraordinary rendition and water-boarding. Torture and secrecy. Blood and water. Screams and panic. Deaths. Keep it real and visceral.

Doesn't one contradict the other? Why fly suspects around the world and torture them when all this supposed mind-control and behavioural recognition technology exists?

Where there's money to be made, or power gained...there's myth.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

...In looking at the claims behind these technologies, their reportedly high success rates, their claimed great accuracy in predicting behaviour or spotting lies (98.7%!?) etc etc. I always think of extraordinary rendition and water-boarding. Torture and secrecy. Blood and water. Screams and panic. Deaths. Keep it real and visceral.

Doesn't one contradict the other? Why fly suspects around the world and torture them when all this supposed mind-control and behavioural recognition technology exists?

Of course you're right in one sense; Waterboarding and torture will never go out of style.
-

However, when we're looking at modalities for, "developing the methodology" for "analysts and predictors of the behaviors of individuals and groups," that kind of takes waterboarding out of the picture.

On the other hand, in jockeying to achieve those goals, this does make sense:

DARPA is soliciting innovative research proposals in the areas of

(1) quantitative analysis of narratives,

(2) understanding the effects narratives have on human psychology and its affiliated neurobiology, and

(3) modeling, simulating, and sensing-especially in stand-off modalities-these narrative influences. Proposers to this effort will be expected to revolutionize the study of narratives and narrative influence by advancing narrative analysis and neuroscience so as to create new narrative influence sensors, doubling status quo capacity to forecast narrative influence.

www.fbo.gov...

But yes, profit, does play a part too. I've been amazed at the industry that's sprung up especially around the war on terror and Homeland Security issues. War is hard on soldiers, and "collaterals," but apparently pretty good for the bottom line of business.

On another, we have financial investments pushing them as fully-formed and effective when it isn't the case. Yet another and we're looking at the political expediency and pressure to allay the public fears by inserting these technologies into our lives - fears (myths) that were generated to drive political agendas in the first place. There are questions about the vested interests behind the labs promoting these solutions, for instance, where do ex-intel go to retire?

Into business, where they can practice their expertise? They say the military-industrial-complex is a revolving door. It's kind of like one entity from what I can gather. Look at the politicians that go from office to business and back to office. One day they're on the board of Monsanto, the next they are Head of Agriculture or vice-versa.

I wonder how Jacques feels about all this?

edit on 12-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by The GUT

Where there's money to be made, or power gained...there's myth.

Some of that tech? Maybe mythical. Or maybe the water boarding is still cheaper, and probably the apparatus that has sprung up around extrarendition will fight for its own perpetuation, as is the pattern with most obsolete bureaucratic processes.

Regardless, we have now established that the tech for tracking and manipulating memes and cultural narratives - and it mostly amounts to raw computing power, as X. so astutely points out- definitely does exist, and is being used in the most unexpected places.

Originally posted by The GUT

I wonder how Jacques feels about all this?

Deeply ambivalent, and in need of frequent showers?

edit on 12-9-2012 by Eidolon23 because: Love you anyway, Jacques.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The STORY of waterboarding and torture are useful. Being seen as willing to use it is also useful.

Hence, why it would continue to be used. For the story value.

Hence my suggest that the Canadian government move terrorists, serial and heinous violent offenders, and pedophiles up to a nice island in the Bering Strait. No fences required. When a polar bear eats one of them (and they are notoriously messy eaters), there should be some pictures and much hand ringing about how terrible it is. Maybe lots of people decrying the horrible life of being well fed but living on an iceberg with polar bears.

It should definately go international. Terrorists and pedophiles in Canada get EATEN. Canadians feel terrible about it. Such a difficult situation.

I *MAY* be joking a bit here.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
double trouble bubble.
edit on 2012/9/12 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join