It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

But to the purpose. WHY is The Aviary spending so much time and treasure on a on a discredited, if not clinically crazy, fringe group that is a laughingstock to most of the world? There are plenty of other more cohesive fringies that could be used" TM'ers, er, um, Mormons? I dunno.

*Ahem* May I field this?

Because setting the experimental parameters is already difficult enough with this religion-related crap, so you zero in on those most "afflicted" as offering a good test group.

And then you expand field operations.
edit on 9-9-2012 by Eidolon23 because: quote kerfuffle

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
reply to post by schuyler

Actually the military uses anthropologists all the time now in how the U.S. can better mind control the countries they're invading -- Afghanistan and Iraq. So study the local culture, assimilate them...etc.

Adjectives can be humorous. I took you to mean anthropologists who study the military as a subject, like my colleague studied beer for want of a more appropriate theme. You meant anthropologists who work for the military doing their bidding. Margaret Mead, the anthropologist, was consulted on how to deal with Japan after their surrender. She said that the US could do anything it wanted EXCEPT belittle the Emperor. The US left "The Mikado" alone and intact, and the occupation went very smoothly (compared, e.g., to Iraq)

When I was in the military, I applied anthropological principles to studying military behavior, much to the chagrin of my fellows in uniform. For example, one of the barracks on "campus" (Great Lakes) was brand new and very clean. Guys would post signs on their doors admonishing visitors to remove their shoes upon entering in order to keep the very shiny floors very shiny.

Some of the signs were rather pacifistic in nature, such as "Barefoot! Diggin' it!" as a mild reminder. Others were more befitting of the warrior class. My favorite, which I hope is not verboten by the censors, though it certainly is in principle, was. (Ahem, please forgive its language.)

"You would rather jerque off a panther with a handfull of thorns than to enter this room with your boots on!"

And that was my 5,000th post!

edit on 9/9/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

Oh I edited my post -- check out the creepy new additions!!

Ethical Cheating -- yes it's like Chocolate constipation Ex-Lax.

It's what Zizek called the sublime kernal of ideology as a stain or trauma -- a symbolic Lacanian paradox that covers up the existential lack or void of a signifier and signified.

So again I can't blame anyone here - the ultimate conspiracy gets into F.W. Schelling's take on conspiracy -- the Hegelian dialectics goes back to Wilhelm von Humboldt's lecture on Vedanta philosophy.

Have you read my nonduality.com... Actual Matrix Plan expose?

5) In 1975 Dr. Reiser publishes "Cosmic Humanism and World Unity" (Gordon and Beech) as part of a series for the World Institute. This book calls the plan for the World Sensorium, "The Matrix" several times and states that, in concept, it is closest to H.G. Well's 1936 proposal for a "World Brain" to the Freemasonic Royal Institute for International Affairs the source for the Council of Foreign Relations. H.G. Wells was not just a science fiction writer, he was the head of British secret intelligence during World War One and he was the mouthpiece for the global elite policy makers. The World Brain was inspired by the NeoPlatonitic concept of the Matrix outlined by Professor John Ruskin, a favorite source of inspiration for the Royal Institute of International Affairs. 6) Dr. Reiser states that his main collaborator in creating "the Matrix" is Dr. Andrija Puharich. Dr. Puharich has been recently exposed as a top CIA funded mind control scientist focusing on higher dimensions and a high level Theosophist by Dr. Jacque Vallee (1974) and by Clive Prince and Lynn Picknett (1998). Both Puharich and Reiser called for the creation for a new techno-spirituality global religion. Dr. Puharich called the plan for the Matrix, "Psi-Plasma." He described the NeoPlatonic Harmony of the Spheres that, as elaborated by Reiser, includes artificial intelligence, zero-point energy, techno-samadhi, biological holograms, plasma and lasers, galatic manipulation of higher dimensions. Dr. Reiser explictly describes the evolution of the Matrix by stating that the Earth is an egg and in the egg is an embryo. The embryo feeds off the humans, animals and plants, as the ectoderm and entoderm of the egg, in order to create the new World Mother or the Matrix, the Sub-Stance or Psi-Plasma of Nondualism. Again unfortunately, according to this plan, most of humanity and the environment are seen as necessary costs to developing the next level of evolution. 7) Dr. Puharich was the main promoter of an elite nondualist secret society based on the Council of Nine -- a higher dimensional ennead that are considered to be aspects of the Nondual God and to be sources of higher intelligence. This Council of Nine is traced back to ancient India and ancient Egypt (see Prince and Picknett's "The Stargate Conspiracy" and Jacque Bergier's "Morning of the Magicians"). Central to the Council of Nine's secret knowledge is the connection between music theory, geometry, algebra and higher dimensional reality. As documented in "The Stargate Conspiracy," many prominent policy makers and society elite have been part of the promotion of the secret Council of Nine, including Gene Rodenberry, Al Gore, and Senator Clairborne Pell.

edit on 9-9-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I hope mods will pardon the off-topic nature of this post, and hope my inclusion of a meme will let it stand (considering the subject matter).

Schuyler, you're a scholar, a gentleman, and a total stud.

Congrats.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

Ho boy.

Yes, FLQG, I am.

And it appears to be a rehash of the Albigensian heresy, and what exactly does it have to do with the thread topic?

Just curious.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23
I hope mods will pardon the off-topic nature of this post, and hope my inclusion of a meme will let it stand (considering the subject matter).

Schuyler, you're a scholar, a gentleman, and a total stud.

Congrats.

THAT's what I'm talking 'bout!! A honor it happened here. Dr. Greer, That's GreeR sends his regards, too!

Dr. Green, not so much.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
This is hands down the most educational UFO thread I've ever seen on ATS and it's actually sucking me, a non-believer, into the habit of Googling and cross checking facts. Y'all might just talk me into joining the tin foil hat club if you keep it up!

~Heff

And THAT's pretty notable as well...heheh, we got Heff checking to make sure he's got tinfoil in stock just in case.

Sorry you had to work so hard here, Heff, but thank you kindly for it.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Anybody here want to help on this part:

Scientology OT Levels, Exteriorzation (remote viewing)

Puthoff, Ingo Swann, Pat Price - Scientologists all and vanguard of Remote Viewing at SRI.

The "friendly" infiltration of our intelligence apparatus by Scientology, including "auditing" procedures.

The "unfriendly" infiltration and 'bust" of Scientology for DEEP penetration and intelligence treason of intelligence services.

How that didn't seem to affect Puthoff, Swan, Price and the remote viewing program.

The possibility that Pat Price's early remote viewing success could have been due to intelligence leaks related to above.

Pat Price's mysterious death.

Dr. Christophher "Kit" Green, Pat Price, and Hal Puthoff

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Aw yeah.

Post the thread, and we shall come.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23
reply to post by The GUT

Aw yeah.

Post the thread, and we shall come.

Let's go ahead and dig into it here after all. I'll bet some will find it fascinating and germane to the thesis...sooner or later. Help me get the ball rolling?

I'll wager that the layers of obfuscation will start to clear like sauteed onions are want to do. Couldn't figure out a avian metaphor on the spot, so I had to go with onions. -1 point for out o' bounds metaphor.

Some do think onions "stink" during the sauté process, so maybe I get a +1 for that?

EDIT to ADD: A trusted and intelligent friend has suggested I might keep to plan and save it for a new thread.

Good advice, I reckon. Start boning up on the subject y'all por favor, and send me anything you think exceptional if'n you feel inclined.

If I go missing, please make sure that thread happens though. I've tangled with the subject minus the bird angle before in real life...things got hairy. I'm not too serious about that part, but I'm not totally dismissing it either. Word.
edit on 9-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

We've got you, GUT.

You're not going anywhere you don't want to without a lot of us noticing.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Anybody here want to help on this part:

Scientology OT Levels, Exteriorzation (remote viewing)

Puthoff, Ingo Swann, Pat Price - Scientologists all and vanguard of Remote Viewing at SRI.

The "friendly" infiltration of our intelligence apparatus by Scientology, including "auditing" procedures.

The "unfriendly" infiltration and 'bust" of Scientology for DEEP penetration and intelligence treason of intelligence services.

How that didn't seem to affect Puthoff, Swan, Price and the remote viewing program.

The possibility that Pat Price's early remote viewing success could have been due to intelligence leaks related to above.

Pat Price's mysterious death.

Dr. Christophher "Kit" Green, Pat Price, and Hal Puthoff

From what I have heard Puthoff has sensitive knowledge, thanks for the pic, from what I have heard he is in the know, please let me know otherwize.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

On the matter of censorship, transhumanism mind control, alien e.t. disinformation....the military CIA crackdowns work like this: Greatest Vendetta

Pottker may not have known it — she declined to be interviewed for this story — but Clair George had been the CIA’s third-highest ranking official until he was convicted of lying to a congressional committee in 1987. President Bush, the current president’s father, himself a former CIA chief, had pardoned Clair George on Christmas Eve 1992. Feld, George’s affidavit continued, was “concerned” about Pottker’s article, and so he set out to find out what else she was up to. “Subsequently,” he wrote in the sworn statement, “I obtained an outline for a proposed unauthorized biography of Mr. Feld and his family by Pottker.” That, according to George’s affidavit, is how it all began. Over the next eight years, “I undertook a series of efforts to find out what Pottker was doing and reported on the results of my work to Mr. Feld. I was paid for this work by Feld Entertainment or its affiliates. I prepared my reports in writing and presented them to Mr. Feld in personal meetings.” Spying on her, though, was the least of what George admitted. “I was assigned to make arrangements with a publishing house to publish a book by Pottker on another subject to divert her from her proposed book on Mr. Feld,” George revealed. That was “an unauthorized biography of the Mars family, ‘Crisis in Candyland, the Mars Story.’” Pottker had, in fact, written “Crisis in Candyland,” which was published in 1995 by the tiny and little-known National Press Books. It soon disappeared from the shelves. “This,” George continued, “had the result of diverting Pottker for a period from further efforts to publish materials that were of concern to Mr. Feld.” At the same time, George said, he’d made arrangements to pay other writers for an “authorized … favorable book concerning Mr. Feld,” to be published should Pottker succeed, despite George’s efforts, to get her own book on the circus published. It turned out to be unnecessary. The final paragraph of George’s affidavit was a stunner, too. It suggested Feld had set up a special unit, much like the Watergate “plumbers,” to destroy anyone who threatened the image of the circus as wholesome fun for the whole family, not to mention a conscientious custodian of animals and circus children. It was headed by one Richard Froemming, one of Feld’s executive vice presidents, George swore. His main target was People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), and similar groups that had annoyed Feld with charges that the Ringling Bros.’ elephants were badly cared for.

O.K. the Stargate Conspiracy authors Prince and Picknett said their website was attacked by the CIA....

More details here on their internet censorhip

A key clue into the reasoning behind AOL’s intransigence appears to lie in the content of the offending Egypt News article. In less than 30 lines, this message describes the content of The Stargate Conspiracy, a book by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince which exposes a long term plan to take advantage of the turn of the Millennium by mixing established religious beliefs with ideas relating to ancient Egypt, extraterrestrial contact, alien abductions and channelling. Speaking on the unusual experiences of Egypt News, Clive Prince says “It is interesting that our posting provoked it”. The Stargate Conspiracy reveals that behind the plot are intelligence agencies of more than one country, but led by the CIA as part of the Pentagons psychological warfare and parapsychology experiments. Involving the use of false prophets, ideas promoted by famous authors, hallucinogenic drugs, hypnosis and electromagnetic influence, the conspiracy has already influenced the decision making of world leaders and has led one social scientist to state that the project was “an elaborate psychological experiment sponsored by the defense community”. However, unexplained experiences have not been restricted to email messaging. As part of the offending email, subscribers to Egypt News were referred to the official website for the book - a public forum for issues arising, debate and questions to the authors known online as the Stargate Assembly. However this website has experienced extremely erratic access patterns and an extraordinary level of interest from Virginia, USA, headquarters of the CIA. Within days of full details being posted, access rates for information on the The Stargate Conspiracy inexplicably dropped by at least 80%, whilst at the same time monitoring from Virginia peaked at 69% of total traffic.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

edit on 9-9-2012 by Eidolon23 because: unnecessarily combative.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

The problem with Prince & Picknett, as excellent the work that they've done, was that their own belief system about the "reality behind the mask," kept them from tying some of the info with the exact plan, imo.

They were definitely on the right track and their work is worth more than the purchase price without a doubt.

However, If you will narrow your focus to building this puzzle piece by piece instead of jumping forward, fullotus, you will be formidable to the case. Some folk are fairly new to the topic. And it's complex as I know you understand.

You've brought some EXCELLENT pieces to the table, your qigong is strong, but focus on our principle human subjects and...gangbusters!!

Just my opinion of course, sir.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Taking of memes and such, the "tin Foil Hat", now there's a meme that's slipped into the language and culture and yet it is actually exactly the opposite of that you'd choose to wear to block transmissions. If you were to really want to stop them zapping you, then something lead lined would be far more successful in its' application.

Yet, in many ways, it could be said to the perfect symbol for much of what goes down in conspiracy central, that being ,heaps of disinformation wrapped round kernels of fact.

I suspect a lot of what we have talked about can be classified as, almost a reactionary paranoia in the face of a lack of empirical and more importantly, repeatable data, that is then utilised to disseminate disinformation. The basic fundamental stance of the true scientists is "We don't know". This essentially, in total conflict to those in power whose stance is almost universally based on the premise of "We know best". Thus , at the heart of machine, we have a continually conflicting paradox that , eventually, must, almost inevitably, lead to a collective form of paranoia.

For want of a better term, the noise floor, of said paranoia eventually reaches a point where it begins to drown out any voice which is not wholly in agreement with the collective paranoia and it all begins to turn in on itself,hence we see, was is, effectively, an in house bun fight over territory. It's exactly the same dynamic that effects the filed I work in and can be characterised by the "Bass player.s Jazz Opus" ala Spinal Tap. You begin with a collective "aim" and sense of even camaraderie that, simply due to the natural vagaries or time spent closeted together as a "group |" breaks down into " I feel my voice should be the one to be recognised as the leader".

It's a classic case of intellectual hubris that stems from the very mindset of its' participants that being that, they are somehow "above the mere masses and superior". Ergo, they cannot possibly fall prey to such vagaries as those that dog us "mere mortals". The along comes a person like Henry and single-handedly, blindsides a multi billion dollar set up and , in a couple of years, exposes almost everyone for what they actually are doing, rather than, what they want you to think they are doing.

There is, at the heart of the Aviary, a serious problem and that problem can be seen as this. You can modify moods by external means and stimuli, you can guide people to believe a certain meme however, the brain, at its' core, we now know works on a quantum level that has a total randomness about it , that if it didn't, would probably see us no more mentally "advanced", in terms of control over our own environment, than the dolphins. You can stimulate that part of the brain however, the results of such stimulation are wholly unpredictable.

Which leads me to this......

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
But to the purpose. WHY is The Aviary spending so much time and treasure on a on a discredited, if not clinically crazy, fringe group that is a laughingstock to most of the world? There are plenty of other more cohesive fringies that could be used" TM'ers, er, um, Mormons? I dunno.

To get 'em on board shouting E.T. while obfuscating E.D.? And I'm not talking about failure to achieve knee-bumping status.

That's one hypotheoreticalism I canz think of.

Wouldn't it be HEE-LARIOUS if Greer was kind o' a hero after all, in spite of any shortcomings?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
It's a classic case of intellectual hubris that stems from the very mindset of its' participants that being that, they are somehow "above the mere masses and superior". Ergo, they cannot possibly fall prey to such vagaries as those that dog us "mere mortals". The along comes a person like Henry and single-handedly, blindsides a multi billion dollar set up and , in a couple of years, exposes almost everyone for what they actually are doing, rather than, what they want you to think they are doing.

There is, at the heart of the Aviary, a serious problem...

Yeah, I can give Henry a few orchids and not think any less of him. Kick-butt fellow.

Certainly cleaner hands than some, eh?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Ah this reminds me of the scientific issue on "continental drift." The UK scientists used empirical induction as the methodology -- so a "piece by piece" build up of evidence until a pattern finally crystallized. The U.S. scientists relied on deduction so they could not accept the "piece by piece" argument until the actual structural model was explained -- which was finally achieved by the direction of the magnetic rocks from the oceanic floor "conveyor belts."

In the early 20th century, American earth scientists vociferously opposed the new, and highly radical, notion of continental drift. Yet 50 years later the same idea was heralded as a major scientific breakthrough, and today continental drift is accepted as a scientific fact. Why did American geologists reject so adamantly an idea that is now considered a cornerstone of the discipline? And why did they react so much more negatively than their European counterparts? This book, based primarily on archival resources, provides answers to these questions. It complements existing work on continental drift and the emergence of the theory of plate tectonics by providing the first detailed historical account of the American geological community in the 1920s. It also challenges previous historical work on this episode, much of which ascribes the rejection of continental drift to the lack of an adequate causal mechanism. Instead, the author shows that the rejection was largely based on the view that continental drift challenged the basic methodological principles and standards of practice in American earth science. In uncovering the historical roots of this debate, the author seeks to clarify the relationship between scientific practice and theory while also providing a test case for related philosophical questions.

The Rejection of Continental Drift Theory and Method in American Earth Science

So is the list of people being considered for discussion now closed? Or will it continue to be expanded upon?

Again I am wondering where you are going with all of this.More on induction versus deduction -- with an image graphic that people love so much

O.K. there have been, as per induction, lots of observations made:

1) disinfo

2) mind control

3) cover-ups

So next we need a pattern --

basically I think Prince and Picknett got the pattern -- alien e.t.s New Ageism as a means for mass social control.

You're saying that they were relying on a wrong deductive theory and so their hypothesis was wrong.

So can you elaborate on what you think Prince and Picknett's wrong deductive theory is?

My take on Prince and Picknett is that they consider themselves some sort of renegade Templars and so they reinforce the worship of John the Baptist along with the Divine Mother principle as a type of shamanism but along with this they also believe in a historical Jesus and an imperial cover-up of real Christianity, etc.

So then Prince and Picknett trace this cover-up all the way into Masonic secret societies of Europe and into the modern era of the CIA-Nazis-Theosophists, etc.

Now I don't agree with Prince and Picknett about a historical Jesus as I follow the work of truthbeknown.com... but even though I disagree with P and P's foundational theory I think they are correct in the overall trajectory of the reaction to the supposed heresies that need to be repressed and attacked.

These heresies basically include all nonwestern cultures btw -- and it has been noted by yourself and others the validity of investigating the "interdimensional" angle on this from a paranormal perspective.

Consider for example that John Alexander takes a great interest in shamanic cultures that are nonwestern -- I remember an interview with him about his travels with his wife, etc. and they came across as a typical "nice married" couple. Oh I remember now -- his wife has this Hollywood New Age shamanic website.

Now just because I linked to an Earth Expanding blog does not mean I support that view. haha.

Oh now I remember Victoria Alexander was on C2C -- discussing ayahuasca of all things which is not allowed to be discussed on ATS. haha. Still you'll like the photo of John Alexander posing as a Men In Black

So what's your hypothesis? Or what's the pattern being developed here? What I see is an all-encompassing techno-spiritual mind control operation that is apocalyptic with alien E.T.s as the cutting edge religious angle -- be they considered good or evil. So you were going to return to Persinger? He's all about this Matrix plan also with his E.T. mind control angle tied to geomagnetics.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Now things are entering into my wheelhouse. While everything I know about aliens comes from Star Wars, sociology and psychology are my bread and butter! I'd have to dig a bit to find the stuff, but years ago I did an experiment and emailed one of the main proponents of the MK Ultra stories, saying that I thought I had been conditioned in this manner... a realistic statement as I was born on a military base and my father was involved in military intelligence.

His reply? He told me there was no such thing and to seek psychiatric help.

So, Gut, if you get deeper into this aspect of things and want someone to help with sourcing. I'll happily pitch in.

~Heff

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join