It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
In the following document, Col. Alexander sicks the dogs on Dr. Armen Victorian AKA, most likely, Henry Azadehdel and, YES, it does appear Azadehdel is a convicted smuggler…of flowers.

Earlier in the thread I discussed that we might find it necessary to look past some of the assertions made about some of the authors and investigators herein and look for what IS documentable in their work.

Having said that, Victorian did some pretty amazing work, when all was said and done, with FOIA requests.

Whatever mistakes and/or alleged material he hypothesized on, I do know that he helped one of our members here by getting FOIA documents that related to her experience involving a UFO document while in a top secret position at Nellis I believe it was.

I'm under no illusion, especially as of late, that I'm probably NOT seen with affection by certain Birds, either…

Under the letterhead of Los Alamos National Laboratory the following
memorandum appeared, stamped "IN CONFIDENCE". At the top was a handwritten
note saying: "Delivered to Judy Rose Archuleta, CRM-se on 9/28 by John
Alexander."

To: Gilbert Ortiz, CRM-DO, MS A150 Date: 28 September 1993

Symbol: IT-6

Subject: FOIA REQUESTS BY "DR. VICTORIAN"

This is to provide you information pertaining to FOIA requests submitted by
"Dr. Victorian" from England.

First, the requester is falsely presenting himself. He is not a "Dr." nor
is he a "Victorian." His real name is Henry Azadehdel. He is a convicted
felon who has been involved in smuggling. His exploits have been widely
covered in the British press and I have copies of such articles should you
be interested in seeing them. But, there is no reason for you to have
suspected him unless you were aware of his misrepresentation.

Azadehdel/Victorian has been attempting inappropriately to elicit
information on various topics for some time. At one point he virtually
threatened to attack me in writing if I did not release information he
believed to be classified. I have refused to respond to any of his
requests. Somehow, he illegally obtained a copy of my military personnel
files and has distributed them. While the files are accurate and relatively
straight-forward, they are expessed lately prohibited from being released.
I filed my own FOIA request to determine how the files got out.

In addition to my files, Azadehdel has been involved in writing other
material about me. Were it published in the United States, and be
reasonably available, I would have sued for libel.

Azadehdel has used his false credentials to obtain information from many
key people including ADM Bobby Inman, ex-director of NSA. His normal
approach is to refer to some key person he may or may not have talked with,
and then ask for relatively benign information. Once he gets a piece of
information, he keeps expanding his demands, a classic psychological "foot
in the door" technique. He has conducted the same process with ex-CIA
official Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green, and another civilian scientist with
ties to the Government, Dr. Hal Puthoff. In both cases he published
papers that would be considered libelous. Most recently he has been
involved in a written attack against Dr. Bruce Maccabee, U.S. Navy
Surface Weapons Center.

Previously, I have discussed these matters with members of the CIA and NSA.
I considered going to the State Department and having them ask the British
Government to intervene. While the requests you have received appear to be
within legal bounds, he has asserted he wants access to informaton he
believes to be classified. I have learned that the CIA has asked both
British Intelligence and the police to assist in resolving problems with
Azadehdel. They may have also brought in the Justice Department as the
requests were initiated under false names.

In direct response to your reply about near-death studies, the answer was
correct. Los Alamos has never been involved in near-death or related
studies. It is true that I personally, have extensive experience in the
field and consider it to be an avocation. That does not translate to
institutional interest.

Given the information above, and as Azadehdel is a foreign national, I
suggest a short reply be sent that states we are not going to provide him
information on these or any other topics. The CIA may be able to provide
other aliases which Azadehdel is known to use. If a central database on
FOIA is available you may want to put all off (sic) those names in and not
respond to any of his requests, current or future.

paul.rutgers.edu...

Col. John B. Alexander w/Mind-Bent Item(?!) & Scientology OT VIII Level Hal Puthoff

edit on 8-9-2012 by The GUT because: clarifiation

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
reply to post by The GUT

So did Cannon get a visit from the MIB?

What happened!

It may be of note, or not, but Cannon has since distanced himself from The Controllers and has stated that he doesn't believe it anymore.

It's been reported that he was quite shaken by the attention he received. Are they related? Hard to say.

I think the The Controllers is worthy of a look-see and well-written. Having dug through the information related to this thread, I can't dismiss it. It really deserves a thread of it's own.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You can see why they don't like Henry, he's actually as good, if not better at it, than they are.

Henry

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Col. Alexander states in his paper titled The New Mental Battlefield published in MILITARY REVIEW:

PSYCHOTRONICS may be described as the interaction of mind and matter.

While the concepts may stretch the imagination of many readers, research in this area has been underway for years, and the possibility for employment as weaponry has been explored. To be more specific, there are weapons systems that operate on the power of the mind and whose lethal capacity has already been demonstrated.2

Two subdivisions of this field have also been investigated. Mind-altering techniques designed to impact on an opponent are well-advanced.

The procedures employed include manipulation of human behavior through use of psychological weapons effecting sight, sound, smell, temperature, electromagnetic energy or sensory deprivation.

The other area of experimentation involves parapsychological phenomena known as the out-of-body experience (OOBE), remote viewing, extrasensory perception or bioinformation, depending on the source and technique employed. It has been demonstrated that certain persons appear to have the ability to mentally retrieve data from afar while physically remaining in a secure location.

The New Mental Battlefield

Group Pic Remote Viewers w/ Col. Joh B. Alexander

Hmmm. You start mixing that stuff together and things get weird. SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN, 1993, stated that Col. John B. Alexander had "organized a meeting on the 'Treatment and Research of Experienced Anomalous Trauma' at which attendees discussed alien abductions…"

The TIGER study, if you recall, also mentioned research as relates to abductions.

Coincidence, all?

edit on 8-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

From your linked article, FireMoon:

More darkly still, Alexander hinted at changes to Azadehdel's immediate future: "Previously, I have discussed these matters with members of the Central Intelligence Agency and National Security Agency. I considered going to the State Department and having them ask the British Government to intervene. While [Azadehdel's] requests may be within legal bounds, he has asserted he wants access to information he believes to be classified. I have learned that the CIA has asked both British Intelligence and the police to assist in resolving problems with Azadehdel."

Soon afterwards, the burglaries began and British Telecom, along with the mysterious engineers with their ominous grey vans and bogus ID cards, moved in. A few months later, on 14 July 1994, Henry and his wife were arrested and charged by Nottingham's finest.

www.mythologist.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Wow I didn't realize FOIAs could be so aggressive. haha.

And then he seemed to laugh off the Aviary like he was just playing with Alexander the whole time.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
If Martin Cannon was, as is asserted below, a former friend of Col. Alexander's wife Victoria--who has been involved in Abduction Research too--then we might surmise and ask the question if something in his association with the Alexander's made him start to think that some Abductions could have been government inspired.

Did he hear something specific--or something that suggested so?

Apparently, he doesn't talk about it anymore so we'll probably never know.

Writer/researcher George P. Hansen explained he personally heard the recording left by Alexander's wife on Cannon's answering machine. Hansen wrote:

Alexander has spent some time with Novel and has flaunted the affiliation, perhaps in an attempt to intimidate others. Martin Cannon, an investigator who has written on government mind-control projects, received a call from Alexander’s wife on May 30, 1993.

She left a message on his answering machine saying: “Martin, as an ex-friend I have to warn you. John and Hal [Puthoff] are really pissed off at you. And they’ve given the matter over to Gordon [Novel] to handle. Watch out.” ...Cannon was well aware of Alexander’s interest in UFO abductions and of Novel’s background. He was quite alarmed, and the day he received the message, he called and played me the tape. I suggested that he alert a number of people in the media, and he also notified the FBI.

I would find it interesting to ask the colonel about the matter. Was he actually pissed? If so, why?

John Alexander, Contradictions and Unanswered Questions

What could it all Meme, er, I mean, "mean?"

edit on 8-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Speaking of mean -- this documentary from award-winning journalist John Pilger has an amazing interview with a CIA Officer who holds no secrets about his feelings on human rights and other "agendas."

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Interesting reading. Quotes aren't necessarily contiguous, but should be fairly explanatory. I'm not inferring diabolical intention in the report, but, rather, that interest in various subjects within the report relate well with the theme of this thread.

The technology being applied to determine psychological state could even be derived from an incomplete model of brain function as long as it had sufficient predictive power to accomplish the desired goal. For instance, one would not need a complete model of brain function to construct a brain–computer interface that could improve the self-piloting capabilities of unmanned air vehicles. But the tolerance for error will be much less if a technology is used to determine whether an individual is lying about an act of treason, because the consequences of an error will be greater.

The committee believes that it is critical to fully understand the relationship between neurophysiological markers and actual mental states when the application is the detection of deception..

…Mind reading typically refers to the capacity (imparted by an external mechanism—that is, some form of technology) to determine precisely what an individual is thinking or intending, whether or not the individual is willing to communicate that state of mind. As discussed below, to “read” minds scientists must understand how minds really work to come up with a technology that is of real use, and there are several formidable barriers to…

..Other questions raised by controlling the mind: How can we make people trust us more? What if we could help the brain to remove fear or pain? Is there a way to make the enemy obey our commands?

…However, the types of experiments being done may be more telling than the type of equipment needed. The same equipment might be needed for medical and for disruptive neuropsychopharmacological experiments. It could be asked, What types of experiments are being done?

How are the experiments being controlled and monitored, and why were they chosen? How would human experimentation be conducted outside accepted informed-consent limits?

www.nap.edu...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Wow thanks for reading the link I posted.

Looks like Springer left the house. haha.

So he says ATS was "exposed" as pushing the SERPO disinfo -- I noticed the channeller lady with weird elite ties -- and something of a cult following -- she also exposes Drunvalo Melchizadek as a New Age CIA disinfo agent -- along with James Hurtak promoting the Mars-Egypt e.t. agenda with its synarchy E.U. fascism-CIA Freemasonic agenda. I'm talking about the discussion of the Stargate Conspiracy.

I agree with Springer that ATS was not part of some CIA conspiracy but according to the link I saw ATS had some dirty laundry that got aired with some rats scurrying out of the kitchen so to speak.

The server techs were REALLY scared! We patiently explained that Wayne is just a cointelpro agent and internet psy-ops game player using his position as an attorney to intimidate them. So, after they got calmed down a bit, the site went back up and they stayed on the phone until I gave them the signal that the letters had been removed from all three threads.
There is what Springer was referring to

This brings us to something else most interesting, the whole so-called Project SERPO hoax that abovetopsecret.com - with the gleeful assistance of attorney Wayne Jaeschke - has been running on the internet since last fall. There is a discussion about that on our forum also, which includes many fun facts and findings, and on that discussion page you can see a very interesting image about half way down which I am including here for the reader's convenience.. This is an image of an email that Bill Ryan of Project SERPO sent to me claiming that it had been sent to him by "friends" who were on the list of recipients. When I initially published it on the forum, I blacked out the name of the sender because I wasn't at all sure that a respectable attorney with a reputable law firm would actually be doing what this email suggests he is doing: creating a hoax to propagate on the internet via abovetopsecret.com.

So according to that expose the "truth" that SERPO was a "hoax" as just part of the disinfo plan:

From this email we surmise that Wayne and the abovetopsecret.com Three Amigos and possibly others are communicating about their Hoaxing Activities re: Project SERPO. Apparently the set-up was to create a food fight about Serpo between Ryan and abovetopsecret.com in hopes that I would run to the defense of Ryan and get stuck in the Serpo Tar Baby. The above referenced "Friday the 13th" message was supposed to be the big expose that Serpo was a hoax.

It appears that the website exposing this sees themselves as the focus of attention -- a strange claim at the least.

So the conclusion is that like Bush and the fascist "war on terror" -- you're either against ATS or you're promoting COINTELPRO CIA MKultra disinfo.

Check out this new Ralph Nader interview when he calls "embedded" devices "electronic child molestation" -- and he exposes the real democracy movement in the U.S.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Religion and control systems:

Jacques Vallee:

"When I speak of a control system for planet earth," he says, " I do not want my words to be misunderstood: I do not mean that some higher order of beings has locked us inside the constraints of a space-bound jail, closely monitored by psychic entities we might call angels or demons. I do not propose to redefine God. What I do mean is that mythology rules at a level of our social reality over which normal political and intellectual action has no power…."

The neural hardware associated with this "control system" served a vital role in social cohesion and structuring at a time when our brains worked very differently.

Jaynes asserts that consciousness did not arise far back in human evolution but is a learned process based on metaphorical language. Prior to the development of consciousness, Jaynes argues humans operated under a previous mentality he called the bicameral ('two-chambered') mind. In the place of an internal dialogue, bicameral people experienced auditory hallucinations directing their actions, similar to the command hallucinations experienced by people with schizophrenia today. These hallucinations were interpreted as the voices of chiefs, rulers, or the gods.

www.julianjaynes.org...

There's where your schizotypy comes into play, Dru. It was once the neurological norm, perhaps. Jaynes asserts that instead of the conscious process of deliberation we employ when making decisions today, our not-so-distant ancestors heard voices (from their right hemisphere) that issued commands.

From The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind:

During the eras of the bicameral mind, we may suppose that the stress threshold for hallucinations was much, much lower than in either normal people or schizophrenics today. The only stress necessary was that which occurs when a change in behavior is necessary because of some novelty in a situation. Anything that could not be dealt with on the basis of habit, any conflict between work and fatigue, between attack and flight, anything that required any decision at all was sufficient to cause an auditory hallucination.

It has now been clearly established that decision making (and I would like to remove every trace of conscious connotation from the word 'decision') is precisely what stress is. (93)

These hallucinations were a society wide control mechanism, and the nature of that mechanism was religious.

A lot has changed in 3000 years, and now we structure our existence through personal narrative. Additionally, we are informed and molded by cultural narratives as opposed to taking directives like automatons from the "Gods" that once facilitated social functioning.

So, if you wanted to tap this control system, you might monkey around w/ the brains of the schizotypal, but mostly you'd be looking to narrative for your lever.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I think Maccabee got played here, but here's his excerpted account of early MJ-12/Aviary skullduggery.

According to Maccabee, Green sought out Bill Moore in 1988 or 1989, shortly after Moore had his 15 minutes of fame as a technical consultant for "UFO Cover-Up? Live!," the disastrous two-hour TV special that featured back-lit ravings by "Falcon" Doty and "Condor" Collins. Subsequently, Green became BLUEJAY in Moore’s fabled aviary, although it’s unclear if Green realized he’d become a member of the flock. But then birds of a feather do flock together, don’t they?

According to Maccabee’s account, "BLUEJAY" Green volunteered to carry out special missions for Moore, the confessed disinformationist. One of these assignments involved Green trying to make contact with Robert Gates, the Director of Central Intelligence under President George Bush. It appears Moore told Green that Gates held some lofty position in the current configuration of the mythical "MJ-12," and Green was supposed to approach gates by passing some sort of code word or phrase, a scenario right out of an old pulp spy novel. Maccabee, with some disgust, says Green "bungled" the code word and the rendevous fell through.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 9-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link