It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Kind of typical, isn't it?... Especially in a field of people who are likely not going to see much of anything unless an ET wishes to speak with them specifically which is probably quite rare. I think it's pretty safe to say there are no insiders who can just summon up an ET meeting in a secret office on a whim and people need to get used to that... and also to the fact that most of these people aren't privy to squat. There *is* an investigation and many of these people are chasing their tails and/or liars for hire serving up distractions for a very specific reason when they are not trying to extract answers from people because they can't accept answers already in place from long ago.

Good, it keeps them occupied.

I couldn't care less about people alleged to have swapped dodgy papers and files.

You'd think a contactee who is willing to take a polygraph would be more interesting to those who aren't simply trying to make it look like a hopeless battle of never ending (and boring) false leads.

The bigger picture is quite revealing and answers the question of why disinfo wastes people's time.

I'm fairly certain it is not simply to see if they could fool us although yes, there have been many exploratory endeavors. Is that still the consensus?
edit on 6-9-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

In short, it's this. People who are in power and those who work for them, think it's their duty to protect us from ourselves, because they "know best". The reality is, it's we who need protecting from these people. The net was something they, because many of them are long on detail short on imagination, never really took into account. For every jack ass on-line there's other talking about a whole raft of subjects without the artificial constructs of "sovereign states". The time when they controlled information, is over, information, almost, controls itself now and they are furiously trying to stuff the genie back in a bottle it simply doesn't fit in.

The only mind control that truly exists, is that you choose to lay upon your own mind. "Time to wake up"

A person who I deeply respected once said... "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
edit on 6-9-2012 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon

In short, it's this. People who are in power and those who work for them, think it's their duty to protect us from ourselves, because they "know best". The reality is, it's we who need protecting from these people.

Now more than ever!

The net was something they, because many of them are long on detail short on imagination, never really took into account. For every jack ass on-line there's other talking about a whole raft of subjects without the artificial constructs of "sovereign states". The time when they controlled information, is over, information, almost, controls itself now and they are furiously trying to stuff the genie back in a bottle it simply doesn't fit in.

Well it will be interesting to see where they go from here. The CHAD Drone may have been another attempt. Hard to say.

Those that would propagate memes and have a poor opinion of a community such as ours, also probably have more ways to prostitute said community. Just the exchange going here provides data on the community even if obversely.

A person who I deeply respected once said... "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

A wise man, indeed. Allright, cover me! This "weirdo" is going pro!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

In short, it's this. People who are in power and those who work for them, think it's their duty to protect us from ourselves, because they "know best". The reality is, it's we who need protecting from these people. The net was something they, because man

The only mind control that truly exists, is that you choose to lay upon your own mind. "Time to wake up"

edit on 6-9-2012 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

I agree with you on much of that, which is why it should be plain to many that much of what is laid out before you on the internet is a load of crap but when you stand back and take a look at the bigger picture you start to see just what the crap is meant to be... and a lot of this is exactly what I'm pointing at.

among other things I have mentioned, it is obvious that this crap that is called the Aviary if it is indeed connected to the mind tapping tech that I was referring to for a good reason when I was being patronized, has surfaced for those who dig deep and are aware of such technologies.

It's crystal clear to me. We had contact. They didn't take it as seriously as they should. ETs may have set up areas to do work on the ground and have implemented ideas to the people AND the government to set things in motion. Mistrust, accusations and complications arose between those in the know and the ET presence over things the government felt they should be in explicit control of. What they once thought they were in control of could not be controlled like a pet dog for understandable reasons and the problem escalated in the late seventies.
They were warned of many things leading up to all of this but our government elected to try to convince other governments and convince people via the back door approach to be very wary of such entities and they didn't tell the people what they knew DIRECTLY because they didn't want them to have a choice. This is very obvious in a number of things they've done and this supposed connection to this Aviary, mind control and ETs is because the government stopped getting answers because they didn't heed certain warnings when they originally came... and then they realized that ETs may have been contacting people telepathically.

They started studying contactees and harassing a buttload of people and fake abductions have been going on a while... even before they begun trying to extract answers from people about ETs via cross contact. When you read of these so called connections between these investigators in the government, ETs and mind control it is to make those who know they've been contacted via telepathy think they're solely being targeted by government endeavors. The Gut mentioned feeling violated... and that is EXACTLY what this particular brand of disinfo is supposed to make you feel. VIOLATED. Every piece of it is a reminder, an attempt to plant a seed. Why do you think I am posting in this thread... it's because I understand all too clear.

As I stated, I don't know how exactly they got this technology but it Emulates natural behaviors of ETs and it has kept them pretty occupied with these so called non lethal weapons (because if they did feel they were not hiding behind something that makes them feel technologically advanced they would just be using more bullets) and if that doesn't make you feel violated enough, they want to use some bull# paperchase to try to convince you that ETs are also behind the scenes tinkering with your brain... when in fact that is a totally separate tinkering and it's pretty stinking obvious judging by all the dumb crap that the government has tried to pull.

They even tried to implement a new religion that blames everything on a particular ET and warns people that there are entities swarming around them that they need to free themselves of, when in fact if you have entities swarming around you (and you are not convinced that they are "thetans" if you do NOT believe in God or "Demons" if you DO believe in God... a disinfo fear based option for all) you just might realize the messages that are being given to you... and this disinfo been marketed to you in ways that completely escape the eyes of many people but it is HEAVILY funded by the government, HEAVILY investigated and humorously tip toed around in this thread while repeating it's message.... and if I am wrong about this lengthy thread and all that it is tip toeing around, consider this another request to cut to the chase.

Trust me, you don't need to point out the mere tip of the ice berg to me.

Let it be no mystery to all who may read this that trolls on this forum have attempted to convince me that I am a programmed beta.

To be more precise... a mind controlled sex slave.

AHEM...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

In short, it's this. People who are in power and those who work for them, think it's their duty to protect us from ourselves, because they "know best". The reality is, it's we who need protecting from these people.

Now more than ever!

The net was something they, because many of them are long on detail short on imagination, never really took into account. For every jack ass on-line there's other talking about a whole raft of subjects without the artificial constructs of "sovereign states". The time when they controlled information, is over, information, almost, controls itself now and they are furiously trying to stuff the genie back in a bottle it simply doesn't fit in.

Well it will be interesting to see where they go from here. The CHAD Drone may have been another attempt. Hard to say.

Those that would propagate memes and have a poor opinion of a community such as ours, also probably have more ways to prostitute said community. Just the exchange going here provides data on the community even if obversely.

A wise man, indeed. Allright, cover me! This "weirdo" is going pro!

Ah, now this has a certain nostalgic feel to it.

Where have I run into this ambiance before?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
I agree with you on much of that, which is why it should be plain to many that much of what is laid out before you on the internet is a load of crap but when you stand back and take a look at the bigger picture you start to see just what the crap is meant to be... and a lot of this is exactly what I'm pointing at.

among other things I have mentioned, it is obvious that this crap that is called the Aviary if it is indeed connected to the mind tapping tech that I was referring to for a good reason when I was being patronized, has surfaced for those who dig deep and are aware of such technologies.

Well, now that you mention it, there are some rather surprising connections to a group that is far and wide recognized by citizen and governments alike as a Cult. They like to play all kinds of games. Some we even see show up in neuropsyco-socio-ufological memes!

And said cult, does have a rather unique connection to remote viewing and they have a "tech" that screws with folks mind. At least their own and anyone that allows them to use the so-called tech on them.

I'm in the process of putting some info together that most other researchers have completely overlooked, or treated lightly and as such missed something I feel will be very surprising...and telling. I have some experience, and contacts from my personal life, that know the subject extremely well.

Even new information on a person never before connected in a meaningful way with the group. The key word in that being "meaningful."

This is very obvious in a number of things they've done and this supposed connection to this Aviary, mind control and ETs is because the government stopped getting answers because they didn't heed certain warnings when they originally came... and then they realized that ETs may have been contacting people telepathically.

Some of our group are very internally conflicted on that issue by nature of their own personal belief systems.

We'll be addressing that more.

They started studying contactees and harassing a buttload of people and fake abductions have been going on a while... The Gut mentioned feeling violated... and that is EXACTLY what this particular brand of disinfo is supposed to make you feel. VIOLATED. Every piece of it is a reminder, an attempt to plant a seed. Why do you think I am posting in this thread... it's because I understand all too clear.

Sometimes the sower sows the seeds of their own comeuppance. Yes they are interested in contactees. Heck, some of them think they are contactees. And yes, they have an interest in abductions, too.

It gets rather messy though, but I think I'm on the track of untangling which ones are which. Gonna make some folk maaaad though. Pfft!

...They even tried to implement a new religion that blames everything on a particular ET and warns people that there are entities swarming around them that they need to free themselves of, when in fact if you have entities swarming around you (and you are not convinced that they are "thetans"

... and this disinfo been marketed to you in ways that completely escape the eyes of many people but it is HEAVILY funded by the government, HEAVILY investigated and humorously tip toed around in this thread while repeating it's message.... and if I am wrong about this lengthy thread and all that it is tip toeing around, consider this another request to cut to the chase.

Trust me, you don't need to point out the mere tip of the ice berg to me.

You said Thetan!! I didn't bring that up yet. Not directly. More will be revealed...I Promise.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I just started Nick Redfern's Men in Black book to go with this thread. Kit Green didn't make the index but that doesn't disclude him altogether from potential book content. Here's his C2C interview on the Men in Black and looks like a couple other podcasts on his Men in Black book posted on youtube.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Go ahead. Thrill me with the surprises not yet seen.

In the meantime I'll be here shilling for the unwilling hybridization program.

NOT.

Ohhhh,the amount of talking that would need to be done to explain even so much as an artificial insemination by a certain individual to random females.

Well, anyway... I thought we were pretty much done here but knock yourself out.
I can hardly sleep without a full stomach of disinfo these days.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Could the Russians, through Dr. Igor Smirnov really have had the following technology that early? According to the document (excerpted here) Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green was also at the following meeting. I don't suggest there is anything wrong with that, as he has a long involvement in assessing emerging technologies as we've seen with his DIA Tiger involvement.

If such a technology does exists, however, it does tend to raise ethical questions. Whether it does or does not exists, we do see the documentation time and time and time again that the intelligence apparatus is somewhat obsessed with it.

In a series of closed meetings beginning March 17 in suburban Northern Virginia with Dr. Igor Smirnov of the Moscow medical academy, FBI officials were briefed on the Russian's decade-long research on a computerized acoustic device allegedly capable of planting thoughts in a person's mind without that person being aware of the source of the thought.

"It was suggested to us (by other federal officials) that they bring in the FBI, which was looking for a viable option to deal with Koresh," said a source who participated in the Smirnov meetings who agreed to discuss the gatherings only on condition of anonymity. His account of the meetings was confirmed by an executive summary memorandum prepared by officials of Psychotechnologies Corp., a Richmond, Virginia based firm that owns the American rights to the Russian technology.

A copy of the Psychotechnologies summary, which has been circulated among U.S. intelligence executives, was obtained by defense electronics... 

..."They wanted the Russians to promise zero risk in using the device on Koresh, but the Russians wouldn't do that," the participant said.

Another obstacle was the fact Smirnov had only brought "entry-level equipment" and more sophisticated hardware would have had to be rushed over from Russia before the device could be used in an attempt to end the standoff in Texas.

As a result, Koresh and his band were not used as test subjects for a demonstration of a technology developed under the former Soviet Union and apparently used against civilians in Afghanistan, which is why the U.S. defense and intelligence communities were well-represented in the March meetings in Virginia.

"There was a strong interest among the intelligence agencies because they had been tracking Smirnov for years," the participant said, "and because we know there is evidence the Soviet army's special forces used the technology during the conflict in Afghanistan."...

…Officials from the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and the Advance Research Projects Agency (ARPA) were also present, according to the source. 

Non-military participants were also included in the Smirnov meetings in Virginia as well as a series of subsequent briefings by the two Russians at the University of Kansas Medical Center in Topeka.

The non-military attendees included Dr. Richard Nakamura of the National Institute of Mental Health and Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green, director of General Motors Corp. Biomedical Research Department in Detroit...

...Dr. Green said through a GM spokesman that he attended the Smirnov briefings in his capacity as a member of a National Academy of Sciences (NAS) panel on 21st century army technologies.
"This has no connection to anything being done by GM," the spokesman said.

The Psychotechnologies memo described an agreement company officials entered into with Smirnov in March in which, "the Russian side agreed to commit the psycho-correction technologies still in Russia and all related know-how to the U.S. company in exchange for stock.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'd be very circumspect about any claims for technology coming out of Russia between 1990 and 2000. They were into scams on a very high level that had to have involved ex KGB and politburo members, at least, letting things happen if not actively being involved. In the wake of Gorbachev's resignation and how many remember the exact words he used in his resignation speech?; there were, suddenly, 1000s of people who had led cushy lives with all mod cons suddenly looking for work in a newly arrived capitalist system.

Let's not forget, the western media and some very august and serious journals, bought the whole "Red Mercury" scam hook, line and sinker. Saddam Hussein was meant to have paid a king's ransom for a couple of suitcases containing phials of nothing more exotic than, plain old ferrous rust. So embarrassed by the whole scam, many media outlets simply said nothing and it was only really ever reported fully in Britain in the Telegraph and the Guardian.

That said, it would be wholly foolish to dismiss the fact that the Russians did do far more research than the West into the area of the so called paranormal. Russian is and has always been far more open to idea of such things actually being "real" and spent long years working on projects involved with telekinesis, telepathy etc.

Here's an interesting quote...

BKGB Chairman Yuriy Zhadobin on why his organization no longer investigates paranormal phenomena: “Unlike during the USSR, the department is not engaged in studying paranormal phenomena. [Back then,] we had greater means and opportunities which we could spend on anything and everything. Today the situation is different. Then, when society was excited by something, it entered our sphere of interest. But when it comes to healers, UFOs and such, we just can´t deal with them any more.”

Stalin and the paranromal circa 1945

Overview of the Paranormal and the USSR

Given the CIA knew the USSR had indulged in lengthy research and experimentation then it would have set the scene for a great opportunity to try and pull some scam,

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I'm actually digging this more low key Real Men in Black podcast interview.

The C2C interviewer was asking "pre-fab" questions I think but not this dude.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
qwfqwefwefgsedfgsf

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
sfdwasefsaegv