It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Druscilla shows more class and intellect in one post than that guy has shown in his whole life...and that's no exaggeration.

For anyone who is wondering who the sad excuse for a man is, you can read my research on him halfway down the following page in two posts. He's infamous across the web as a very sick & disturbed individual.

He's not an ATS phenomena. If you have the time and inclination, watching the videos I linked in my brief run-down will really give you a feel for the sleaze factor of the guy. The vids are entertaining though and good for a few laughs although you will probably wanna take a shower afterwards after being exposed to the filth he exudes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We love you, Dru! You are an ATS treasure.

I wanna say one more thing about Dru: She not only takes the time to write highly-intelligent threads and replies, but she's the kind of person who will help anyone with her savant-like knowledge. She took the time to give me a wealth of knowledge about internet security and was extremely graceful and kind about it. Class Act.
edit on 4-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hear hear GUT and I, as one of the "caggy" persuasion myself, would like to distance myself from such behaviour. I'd be interested to know just how many of the Aviary are of the "sinister bent" though, that would be fascinating.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thanks.

Regarding said person, I found THIS informative.
Frank = Ari S. among others.

Still, it's funny what sorts like this think they get out of whatever it is they think, or are deluding themselves into thinking they're accomplishing.

It's pretty pathetic. I kind of feel sorry for such a sad little person that actually thinks they may be accomplishing something out of antics such as these. I like to call it "Dissociative Princess Identity Syndrome"; presenting in subjects affected by such as an irrational princess-like identity association with compulsive obsessions toward being the center of attention.
Silly people.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
I like to call it "Dissociative Princess Identity Syndrome"; presenting in subjects affected by such as an irrational princess-like identity association with compulsive obsessions toward being the center of attention.
Silly people.

Indeed. I just 'edited to add' above, btw.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Jesus, you guys. Just did a drive-by from the Holiday Inn's Wi-Fi. I leave you guys alone for a couple of days and now I'll need a week to absorb what's gone on, minus the resident soiciopath, of course. I'm sure you're doing better without me, but I'll have my work cut out for me. I've been looking for Aviary connections. Is there a raven?

-Schuyler

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
. Is there a raven?

Nevermore, nevermore....

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
...I've been looking for Aviary connections. Is there a raven?

-Schuyler

Laaawdy, it's good to see you, schuyler! Is there a Raven? Something tells me you know the answer to that.

But, I'll play along. Only one of the hardest players to be fully defined and pinned down on this merry-go-round.

Former nuclear physicist, high ranking Pentagon scientist.

Former head of the DIA's Scientific and Technical Intelligence Directorate. In this capacity, he oversaw the funding and tasking of Grill Flame.

Another project he oversaw, code-named Sleeping Beauty, dealt with researching microwaves and how they effect the human mind. (Schnabel, Jim, Remote Viewers: The Secret History of America's Psychic Spies, Dell, 1997, pg 220)

Friends with Rep. Charlie Rose. (Schnabel, 1997, pg 271)
Reportedly the former boss of Michael Persinger.

He retired in late 1989.

Aviary, codename: Raven

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Hows' the road-trip going?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I have a lot of respect for Ryan Dube. For the most part, imo, he's been an exceptionally keen researcher with a definite flair for kick-butt writing that's certainly not your everyday sort.

It appears that since 2010--when the following penetrating piece was written--excerpted here--that he's changed his mind about Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green and has accepted Dr. Green's explanations in regards Serpo at least.

I, personally, have to wonder why, because Ryan gets to the meat of what I consider to be just one--but an important one--of a few questions that can pin this subject down for good.

How could a brilliant man, not only a master of the neurosciences, but an Intelligence professional, the recipient of the the President's National Intelligence Medal, a man who helped solve the Georgi Merkov conundrum, who once held the position of Senior Division Analyst of the Office of Scientific and Weapons Intelligence--reporting directly to the CIA director himself--NOT, allegedly, see Rick Doty for what he was…especially after MJ-12?

With all due respect to Dr. Green, I think it's clear that his version, as told here by Mr. Dube, stretches all credulity until it snaps.

Being fairly certain that Dr.Green isn't in the habit of obfuscating--or fibbing if you will--for the heck of it, my mind falls cleanly on a solution: It must be Top Secret...and BOY does that open a can of of nice cold Memes!

Richard Doty - MJ-12 - Serpo

…When we pointed out that Rick had a long history of distributing clearly fabricated UFO Roswell information to the Ufology community, Kit responded with a long litany of influential people he has known within government, intelligence, and military circles that have vouched for Rick Doty...

…[Kit] repeated often and to a number of people who were asking him the same questions, typically went as follows (the following comes from one of our phone conversations:

[Dr. Green] said, "I have spoken to 2 Directors of the CIA, 10 years apart, who I totally respect, who say ‘trust Rick Doty‘. One of them said to me ‘I consider him like a son to me.’ And that he 
is the ‘only one I could constantly trust’."

During the entire three year stretch of time that we've been researching Rick's activities related to the Serpo and the earlier UFO Roswell related MJ12 releases, Kit was the only person, with a respectable reputation, who would ever make such a claim about anyone advising him that one could trust? Rick Doty.

…In fact, every person inside and outside Ufology, inside and outside government, has always responded the same way when Rick Doty's name is brought up during questioning.

The first response is a chuckle and a how-ridiculous-all-this-is shake of the head. And in every case they have confirmed that Rick Doty has a very long history of distributing outrageous, ridiculous, and all-too-often clearly fabricated UFO Roswell data into the field of Ufology.

…All of these individuals that we spoke with may not have been Directors of the CIA, but they did include a Physicist within the Office of the DNI, two highly-respected journalists, a retired government-research physicist, and many others. Never…not once, have we ever been told by anyone with any kind of solid reputation, that we could trust Rick Doty...

Kit also originally attempted to defend Doty against the clear IP header evidence of Doty's guilt by allegedly obtaining expert testimony that it was possible to make it look like a particular person sent an email, and that the one expert he spoke with had actually shown him how to do it. We asked for such a demonstration repeatedly and never received one. Finally, more recently, Kit conceded publicly that the evidence against Doty was overwhelming, but refused to go further.

www.topsecretwriters.com...

Please read the entire article at the link, and then ask yourself: Does Dr. Green's explanation ring true for such an experienced and accomplished man? Or does obfuscation appear unavoidable?

I'm attempting to get permission to use Mr. Dube's 2012 piece in which he defends Dr. Green in regards Serpo, so I can try and present some balance to my assertions. However, having read it, I will have to dissect it as well for the holes I perceive in it should I get that permission.

Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green credit: ATS

edit on 4-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I used to think that Colin Bennett’s writings on this (and related) subject(s) were amongst the best, and the most important to understanding the Soap Opera. I was wrong. Now, I know they are. Comment by Kit Green — January 9, 2012 @ 10:56 pm

Sleepless in Roswell -- Colin Bennett on RealityUncovered

Yeah -- I'm not sure what you mean -- the last couple sentences of the quote you give says Kit Green changed his story about supporting Doty. Maybe you missed that.

Whenever I've read RealityUncovered I've found it very sensible -- especially on the Robert Hastings lies and James Carlson.

Anyway are you saying you can't quote an article from RU or TopSecretWriters?

You said you would return to Dr. Persinger's Actual Matrix Plan speech.

Personally I don't know what your goal is -- are you trying to find out the truth to the UFO enigma in relation to the CIA disinfo? I think it's clear and well-accepted that SERPO was disinfo. I think most now accept that MJ-12 was disinfo (although some of the docs are real just used out of context). I think Roswell is sort of the Holy Grail of Ufology E.t. true believers but Nick Redfern's book knocked down that E.T. sacred cow. People, of course, are in denial about this. Like I said the recent new CIA revelation about the Aviary just confirms the CIA disinfo angle on all of this.

I think the Puharich angle with remote viewing and mind control technology shows that there's more to the disinfo than just a cover-up of military technology. There is also a move to use the E.T. ancient alien meme for mass mind control. Have you read the Stargate Conspiracy by Prince and Picknett?

At least listen to the online interviews - the podcasts -- on the Stargate Conspiracy -- it's all about the CIA disinformation promoting the E.T. agenda.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join