It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
I got around to typing up a fairly long note of relevant references to discussions of various members of the Aviary in a document when I was looking into Aviary issues a year or two ago. I'll try to dig that document out soon.

That would be GREAT, Isaac, I very much look forward to it.

I'd really recommend to help gain an insight into relevant personalities is Jim Schnabel's "Remote Viewers: The Secret History of America's Psychic Spies". It is on Amazon at:

www.amazon.com...

Just hit "clicky" on the Kindle version.

Also, I'd have to bother Mark Pilkington and a few others again since I've identified some significant gaps in the material I've obtained so far and would need to follow up on those items. Have you been in touch with Mark, or Caryn Anscomb? I keep meaning to contact her but haven't got around to it yet.

I might give that a try. At least Ms. Anscomb. Thank you, Isaac, for your help. It is much appreciated.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

In re: the Pandolphi "leaked" email, I found this (from Dr. Green) worth a chuckle:

...I do not know what the Police Officer's view was -- and he may not care if his emails are made public.

I do. I take assurances of confidentiality seriously, especially to and from Federal Officers, State Officers, and myself.

www.toasteddolphin.com...

Uh-huh, sure you do, Doc.

I have noticed a tendency with this crowd to defame themselves at great and glorious length via proxy channels. Spinning up an anti-hero legend (after all, those books ain't gonna sell themselves). Yes, yes, we get it; you guys have sharp teeth and some nasty toys. We know, you went five shades of Kurtz out there in the jungle, and we get that you would prefer being feared to being liked.

I am curious: was it ever about protecting us? At some dim point in your past, did you want to make life better and safer for the American people? I like to think so, and I like to think some of you will make it out of that jungle one day.
edit on 3-9-2012 by Eidolon23 because: Pandolfi -> Pandolphi

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

You had me enthraled right upto the moment when you mentioned "so what's going to happen in 2015"....

Seriously, yet another "date prediction"? Come on man, get real. 2012 has turned out so far to be a non-event, even with all the "ooooh the olympics is the time for ......"
Love what you are trying to do, just don't try to make or add a prediction, it turns alot of people off straight away. Leave the mind wondering, not closed.

Anyway, apart from that, good post.
edit on 3-9-2012 by smugmushroom because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2012 by smugmushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bangle

Sorry, I tend to get a little loose with my pronouns at times.

I wasn't addressing board members, I was using a rhetorical device to comment on the subjects of the OP.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23
reply to post by Bangle

Sorry, I tend to get a little loose with my pronouns at times.

I wasn't addressing board members, I was using a rhetorical device to comment on the subjects of the OP.

My bad once I read through your post again I see that you meant no harm!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong

Jacques Vallée, one of the first to research the covert manipulation of the UFO scenario by official agencies, concluded: “someone is going to an awful lot of trouble to convince the world that we are threatened by beings from outer space.”8 But how does this fit in with his Magonian hypothesis? Vallée presented his most explicit statement of the big picture in the storyline of his 1996 novel Fastwalker (written with Tracy Tormé): a powerful group of human conspirators know that the UFO phenomenon is created by entities from a parallel world, but they aim to convince world leaders and the global population of the existence of ‘aliens’ – and then position themselves as the world’s go-betweens. Which is basically our own view of the case of the Council of Nine: they have the stamp of the Ultraterrestrial all over them – clowns, conmen and cosmic jokers – but there is also the pernicious presence of very human agencies lurking in the background. The joke is on all those who follow the Ultraterrestrials, however they choose to manifest themselves or however their human allies choose to present them to us. But, as history has shown, it may be no laughing matter.

So this Prince and Picknett article you linked indirectly was new to me

So are you suggesting, fullotusqiqong, that Dr. Green & Col. Alexander might be part of a group that might have information that they believe confirms that our visitors are Dimensional rather than extraterrestrial in nature and in their attempt to retain "control" of the situation they put out the disinfo that these entities are E.T.?

I've heard crazier theories that didn't fit the facts/evidence like SOME of that theory does. It does appear that, at least in the past, Dr. Green was interested in a young channeler and contactee by the name of Valerie Ransone. So was astronaut Gordon Cooper, btw.

So maybe, whether it's reality or not, there are some that believe that and are longtime practitioners of Channeling and other Phenomenology and Esoterica, for example Psi, remote viewing, spoon bending, etc.

I wasn't planning on going there in this thread, but now that you mention it, I think it does fit. I'll need to go back to some prior research and prepare that aspect for presentation later.

So you think that qigong is valid for health practice but doesn't enable contact with spiritual powers that are miraculous?

O.K. I did see real ghosts from my qigong practice...

Maybe they are not "ghosts" as much as the interdimensional entities you and Prince and Picknett suggest?

I appreciate your thoughts and links on issues that pertain to the topic, and while the "ghosts" of qigong might have some minor bearing, Qigong is NOT the answer to every question.

I'll attempt to make a deal with you: I'll state what I actually feel about the veracity of Qigong if you'll stay closer to topic? I'll throw in Black Triangles too--which I think you will find interesting. Shall we be honourable?

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join