It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
None of that makes sense.

None.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I Love it!! Somebunny maaaaaad. And impotent and ineffectual in his machinations. And transparent in said machinations methinks.

Could be an unbalanced troll. Could be paid. Hard to say fer sure, but why do I have the feeling he got his behiney chewed for totally blowing his mission here?

Blowing missions are par for the course with that dude. He got nabbed by some turkey hunters once. What kind of mercenary and alleged "operative" is that?

Although turkey hunters are pretty kick-butt.

Folks, make up your own minds about the info related here, but I hope some of y'all are seeing some patterns emerge. More soon, and I think it will start to tip the hand.

I'll try and break it down in another post, but I think the following author makes some highly intelligent observations about Col. John B. Alexander. Dang fine article and reasoning.

He mentions someone we'll be talking about soon: Martin Cannon and the purported events that happened when his research ticked off Alexander. Certain topics really seem to evoke a strong reaction.

John Alexander, Contradictions and Unanswered Questions
edit on 3-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Jacques Vallée, one of the first to research the covert manipulation of the UFO scenario by official agencies, concluded: “someone is going to an awful lot of trouble to convince the world that we are threatened by beings from outer space.”8 But how does this fit in with his Magonian hypothesis? Vallée presented his most explicit statement of the big picture in the storyline of his 1996 novel Fastwalker (written with Tracy Tormé): a powerful group of human conspirators know that the UFO phenomenon is created by entities from a parallel world, but they aim to convince world leaders and the global population of the existence of ‘aliens’ – and then position themselves as the world’s go-betweens. Which is basically our own view of the case of the Council of Nine: they have the stamp of the Ultraterrestrial all over them – clowns, conmen and cosmic jokers – but there is also the pernicious presence of very human agencies lurking in the background. The joke is on all those who follow the Ultraterrestrials, however they choose to manifest themselves or however their human allies choose to present them to us. But, as history has shown, it may be no laughing matter.

So this Prince and Picknett article you linked indirectly was new to me

So you think that qigong is valid for health practice but doesn't enable contact with spiritual powers that are miraculous?

O.K. I did see real ghosts from my qigong practice and qigong master Chunyi Lin said he regularly has dead people as spirits come to him to get healing -- for him to send them into the Emptiness - a brighter light.

Levitation is also very real in advanced qigong practice. Chunyi Lin said when he was in the mountains in deep full lotus meditation he levitated up nine feet - spiraling up.

Now if you read the biography of the most famous Buddhist monk of Thailand you also get a detailed description of his meditation companion also levitating.

It doesn't take must investigation to find out that these abilities are very real. Chunyi Lin trained through qigongmaster.com... doing the month of no sleeping - just full lotus yoga position in a cave.

I get the impression you can't sit in full lotus yoga position? haha. It's Pyramid Power in action!!

So the big black triangle UFO that I have a very close viewing off -- it's an equilateral triangle just as a tetrahedron is made up of four equilateral triangles.

The GUT -- what do you think of these big black triangle sightings? I'm sure what I saw -- and I did see the craft up close -- it is a secret military craft. It's not extraterrestrials.

But I do think that the big black equilateral craft uses some electrogravitic propulsion as has been described by others like Edgar Fouche. I think there is a connection between the quantum based technology used for these military craft and the occult spiritual training in nonwestern meditation.

I think they are opposite extremes dialectically meeting through their own mutual destruction. Real spiritual training is more rare all the time as it requires a reality defined by gender as complementary opposites. It's completely lost in our age of technology as a supposedly liberating force for humans -- while technology "standardizes" reality through logarithmic measurements. But this new development of quantum-based technology is creating a connection to consciousness itself. I think that Tesla made this discovery and it was picked up by earlier inventors also -- John Keely I think was not a fake but he had to channel his own body's energy into the technology.

Prince and Picknett attribute the UFO phenomenon to cosmic tricksters being channeled -- not real spiritual energy -- but a lower form of astral energy like human ghosts. This makes sense if we think of technology as based on mass ritual sacrifice which is the truth documented by math professor Abraham Seidenberg, promoting Freemasonry. In other words technology as automated AI is taking over as I exposed -- via this UN theosophist conspiracy nonduality.com... that Puharich was tied to.

But the spiritual heaven energy is real and does enable amazing real miracles like bilocation -- called the "yang spirit" - creating another physical body as real alchemy and also levitation and telekinesis. It relies on total purity of body and mind though -- done in isolation in Nature.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
been shown to have gone "rogue" or "dump on their allegiances and continued fees".

I'm sure I wasn't clear enough, but I'm attempting to demonstrate the exact opposite: I believe that Green & Alexander remain tied to the hip of the intelligence apparatus, and anything they do that has national security implications, has a higher-up stamp of approval on it.

Sorry - it was me that wasn't clear.

I meant that I don't think that you can rule out your first possibility (i.e. "1.) They are UFO believers who in their high-clearance careers have heard rumors and have subsequently tried to determine for themselves what the government is hiding in regards to UFOs") on the basis that you've shown that this possibility would involve them having in some way gone "rogue" or "dump[ed] on their allegiances and continued fees".

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
In your research, I assume from this thread and your prior posts on ATS that you've read both "The Mirage Men" and "Project Beta" - but have you also read some of the books on remote viewing which heavily feature some of the members of the Aviary and give an insight into their personalities? If not, I'd be happy to recommend a couple of the relevant books.

Yes I've read those you mention and as far as remote viewing--only what could be gleaned from The Men Who Stare at Goats and brief comments by Vallee in Forbidden Science II and various web stuff. Please do suggest, either here or in u2u, any books you think would help me to understand personalities, loyalties, and machinations better.

No problem.

I got around to typing up a fairly long note of relevant references to discussions of various members of the Aviary in a document when I was looking into Aviary issues a year or two ago. I'll try to dig that document out soon. Apart from the amusing "The Men Who Stare at Goats" (which you've mentioned already) the one book that addresses the involvement of members of the Aviary in remote viewing research that I'd really recommend to help gain an insight into relevant personalities is Jim Schnabel's "Remote Viewers: The Secret History of America's Psychic Spies". It is on Amazon at:

www.amazon.com...

Quite a few members of the Aviary also feature in many other remote viewing books, but Jim Schnabel's book stands out for its wit and his portraits of relevant personalities. (I'd also recommend his books on crop circles and alien abductions - but those are (Iargely) unrelated to your Aviary thread).

I started reading remote viewing books a few years ago because of their discussions of members of the Aviary. There's probably more discussion of most of them in remote viewing books than in books devoted to UFOs.

Since we're not talking about UFOs per se, and since you've had a long interest in some of these folk, maybe you could give some of your thoughts on the matter?

Well, that's quite a can of worms which I don't really have time to do justice to at the moment. At the moment, I'm fairly busy trying to finish a couple of other ufological projects (when real life matters like work and family allow, which is not very often...). Also, I'd have to bother Mark Pilkington and a few others again since I've identified some significant gaps in the material I've obtained so far and would need to follow up on those items. Have you been in touch with Mark, or Caryn Anscomb? I keep meaning to contact her but haven't got around to it yet.
edit on 3-9-2012 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Men In Black come around after you have seen UFO's or aliens, they came they are protecting us.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

I read Jim Schnabel's book back in 1997 -- soon before I had my big black triangle ufo encounter. But I've heard some talk about Schnabel being connected into the scene - that the book was a cover-up in some ways.

Jim Schnabel on some of the remote viewers here

"Depending on who you talked to, John Alexander was, early in his career, a Special Forces officer in Vietnam," says Morehouse. "He commanded a Montagnard battalion which essentially meant he advised them. Somebody else would say he was a member of the Phoenix project in Vietnam [the notorious CIA assassination program]. "When he came out, he worked with the intelligence community and he never left. So this is an SF guy who went intel and never went back. You have a guy who's been connected with the Company [the CIA] for a great deal of time. "I met him through Ed Dames who was his friend. John Alexander used to meet with Ed Dames in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Ed Dames was convinced that there were aliens underground in New Mexico. And so began an abuse of tax dollars-buying plane tickets to Albuquerque whenever he wanted. "Ed Dames was part of Torn Image and he would fly out there. He would meet with John Alexander who would hand him a photograph and try to do some remote viewing. "With the exception of Jim Schnabel and Ed Dames, John Alexander has no friends in the remote-viewing community. Most think he's a shyster except for guys like Russell Targ and Hal Puthoff, who are still drawing government paychecks. They were both laser physicists, the original takers of Central Intelligence Agency money to work for remote-viewing projects. "Three guys accessed the Freedom of Information Act before my book came out: John Alexander, the retired Colonel still working for the CIA, Jim Schnabel and Joe McMoneagle. Except for Joe, they actively went after me. They posted my name and Social Security number on the Internet. They publicly called me a criminal, taking unsubstantiated allegations from the government and posting it on the Internet." Have they done this to anybody else? "Never," says Morehouse.

So Morehouse doesn't like Schanbel

Interesting apocalyptic expose by Morehouse.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

link   

link