It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So,What Happened With Unpartial?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Oh,I found it.

Guess it's no longer associated with ATS.

www.unpartial.com...

Seems to be up and running.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Thanks for bringing that up again. Because of you, I went for a look. I must be misusing it. It seems to be another news aggregation site, but with opinions on the articles. When I found that they had listed an article from National Review as "anti-Republican" I had to check. I don't think they called it correctly. I hope someone starts a thread saying how good it is and why, then I'll give it another shot.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Oh,I found it.

Guess it's no longer associated with ATS.

www.unpartial.com...

Seems to be up and running.

Its run by Stremor corp and the CEO is Bill Irvine, i think it is still very much associated with ATS. I don't really get the whole unpartial thing though. People don't want balanced media they just want everything to slant their way.
edit on 31-8-2012 by Dnepropetrovsk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnepropetrovsk

I never knew it had any direct link to ATS, other than seeing the 'UN' logo in the ATS background display. I thought there might be a connection, but never saw the info on it, but I never tried to find out - I guess what I am trying to say is, I never saw any ATS authored threads or U2U's that addressed any relation...

So 'UNpartial' will be a site where news is delivered on a completely non-biased platform, in attempt to let visitors form their own opinion and understanding, based solely on the facts relating to the relative topic?

Off-Topic:

That's some screen name you have there!

Those kids were brutal, disgusting, and an incredibly insane group that is the absolute epitome of Evil to it's core. It is unfortunate (lacking better words) our reality is a place where such extreme torture and murder exist and can be seen all to often around the entire planet, complete with admiration by those who idolize such acts of horror.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to say you idolize them, just that there are some really sick people out there who do look up to these murderers and their specific actions.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Stremor and Unpartial are not linked to ATS. They are not sister sites. They are entirely seperate projects that were developped by Bill and his Stremor Team.

Although Unpartial can be used within ATS as a tool to help political discussion, it's not directly affiliated as far as I understand it.

Don't quote me on that though, I have just as much information as you have ,these are just conclusions I"ve come to by looking at what's been posted publicly by Bill and his team and the clear differences between ATS and Unpartial.

I've been known to be totally wrong

~Tenth

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
All I know for sure is that S.O. has been moonlighting on Bill. I saw S.O. logged into ATS during the unpartial.com launch.

edit on 31-8-2012 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join