It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If It's Our Constitutional Right to Overthrow Corrupt Government, Why Don't We Do It?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ourtrustory

The "web" isn't that big. Look at the members of the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, and the Bilderbergs.

They all interconnect to the big banking, big Seed Companies, and the Big Gov't.
edit on 6-9-2012 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

That will show you that there's no difference between the democraps and the rethugucans.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
First off, those two paragraphs in which our forefathers wax eloquent about the overthrow of corrupt government come from the Declaration of Independence, not the Constitution.

Second, the government has done far too good a job of brainwashing the public for any mass organized rebellion to take place. It is too late, my friends : (

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I have read many of these posts and they all speak of fear. But I don't think it has to do with fear. It has to do with cause. Anyone will fight to some degree if they believe in what they are doing. And the more people stand to defend your cause the less fear you have and the stronger you become in yourself.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
cause they got 100 million hollow points juuuuust waiting for it

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinthematrix
I've been mulling this over for a few days now. I know it's completely crazy, but it must not be too nutzoid of a thought if there is a provision for it in the Constitution. ATS, why do y'all think this is or is not possible? Obviously it would take some intense organization that is really beyond my comprehension, but I'm just curious why this doesn't seem to be a viable option for "We the People" whose rights are being taken one by one, who no longer really own much of anything, who work to carry the super rich and put money in their pockets day and night.

Is there anyone or group with a strong enough character to not become corrupt themselves? How long would it take to establish a new government? Would we be able to take back jobs? Would we become employees of the new government? Would all the Top Secret information finally be disclosed? As American people, are not all these things ours by birthright per the Constitution?

I know it's a simple-minded concept that would become really complicated really fast. If the percentage is 99% to 1%...kinda seems like the odds should always be in our favor. This is just some thoughts...not a serious concept. I just wondered what kind of thoughts and ideas you all might have.

I said the same exact thing in another thread, and I got roasted for it........Kudos you you!!

And reading on, yes, I had to apologize, because that it was in the Declaration of Independence.
edit on 30-11-2012 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by okyouwin

Rights are given by yor creator, and you do not need a piece of paper to confer those rights.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sicksonezer0
reply to post by glitchinthematrix

Because people need their iPhones and cable with a billion channels.

Take away the big Macs and all the other stupid crap that keeps the masses from using their tiny little brains and voila you got yourself a revolution.

Our forefathers expected nothing less of us, and we fail them everyday we let this insanity continue.

Everyday we allow ourselves to be slaves, is another day they fought and died for nothing.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Americans will never revolt as long as they have their little toys and creature comforts. Remove those, and THEN you may see something.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by glitchinthematrix

F*#k it im in....lets do it

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
You say you want a revolution, well, you know
We'd all love to see your plan

As soon as somebody comes up with something obviously better, there will be plenty of people to support it. But so far nobody's come up with anything. And it would just be sheer stupidity to tear down what is currently in place without something better to replace it. Because sure enough, fascist dictatorships are just waiting for things like that to happen so they can step into the void.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
We don't really have the right to overthrow but to protect self in the face of unconstitutional force and to vote azzholes out of office.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join