It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If....................

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
so a native american tribe(s) believe photographs and cameras steal part of your soul. say this has weight to it with every cell phone having A camera and every body loving facebook if the idea is true, we as a people are being drained(by whom) one facebook upload and one click at a time.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
so a native american tribe(s) believe photographs and cameras steal part of your soul. say this has weight to it with every cell phone having A camera and every body loving facebook if the idea is true, we as a people are being drained(by whom) one facebook upload and one click at a time.

Which tribes?

"say this has weight to it..." Say it doesn't?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

If your on facebook you don't deserve a soul.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
That must be a relatively new saying. Cameras haven't been out that long, maybe a hundred and fifty years or so.

I hate getting my picture taken. I shy away from the camera. It would be nice to be like my grandfather, almost every picture of him is blurry while someone standing next to him was perfectly clear.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
What about all those Indians with drivers licenses?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

than alot of attention whoring people in the world ( namely celebrities) really dont have a soul after all, i always kinda thought that.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I believe that cameras and such do take a piece of you. I somehow came to this conclusion when i was a child. I keep all pictures to an absolute minimal. I also have a facebook and i absolutely refuse to post my picture on there, and its been 3 years or so. Most of my friends know I don't take pictures as well, so if they do want to "seize the moment" they ask and if I oblige, I say under no circumstance are you to put it on facebook. I have no problem telling them it takes a piece of your soul. We have all lost some one, if you pull out their photo feels like they're still with you because of that piece they left behind. I feel if too many pieces are left behind you're forced to comeback to this level of existence.
edit on 30-8-2012 by Fuzz420 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join