It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The greatest philosophy i have ever known (for me)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
What is the meaning of my life right now?
To know what i want, what i don't want and follow my wishes.
Be clear about what i want and what i dont want.
Be real and truthful to myself, be aware of me, what i really want, deep down and follow it.
What i really want is my souls wish, my higher self guides me, he gives me my wants and my don't wants...
Its not what others want. Its what i want, my life, my responsibility.
So the meaning of my life is to know what i want and what i dont want and be truhtful to me, be brave enoough to live by my wishes, accept the consequences and the results and keep knowing what i want, what i dont want, and follow my wishes.
I know and feel that everything will be fine if i do this, progress to my souls path is guaranteed.
But it takes courage to live it and accept whatever comes from it.
I can take it.

Thanks for listening.
edit on 30-8-2012 by Manula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

I think that a necessary part of any philosophy is a constant pursuit of truth and knowledge(in that order)....are you doing this, or are you winging it and counting on what is within you??

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by xGuitarPlayerx

If one doesn't want truth and knowledge let him follow his wishes.
Not my case.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by xGuitarPlayerx

Wish by wish the road is traveled, i go to many places, i learn a lot, there are so many virtues and values to learn, test and conquer.
But without knowing who i am, who i am not, what i want, what i don't want, life is confusing, the feeling of going against myself, not seeing clearly who i am, what i want, where i start, where i end, my limits... Its not for me anymore, cant do it anymore.

I just want to be me, i want to know myself, and be me, with all my heart and soul.

edit on 30-8-2012 by Manula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manula
...I can take it

Originally posted by Manula
... Its not for me anymore, cant do it anymore.

What is it that your saying Manula?

That you can take the lessons of life but not the philosohy?

That you can't follow your own philosophy any more?

That you want to know yourself but can't or won't do the work that is needed?

Hope all is well...

Gnobody

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

This is the way nature works. Water will wet you whether you like it or not. So if you don't want to get wet - it is up to you to walk away from the water, not for the water to change "itself".

With that being said, I am starting to believe that Hope is the most important thing. Yea, you can have goals and dreams but Hope is the power which gives you energy to keep moving forward. Without Hope there is not fuel to get you to your Goal/Dream.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Hope?

Maybe, i want to keep it simple though, to know what i want and what i don't want is to know who i am, that is good enough for me.

If i can know myself and follow my wishes, my path is being walked, so its all good, i dont care about results, just want to travel the path...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

And what if you are programmed to want something that you wouldn't naturally want? What if subliminal messages are programming you to want things that you are unaware of? Then you aren't walking "your" path, you are walking a path carved out by the one(s) who made you think it was "your" desire.
edit on 2-9-2012 by arpgme because: spelling error

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
If you can get a creature to want you can control it.
The creature is then a slave - to desire.
edit on 2-9-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Manula, you are never going to know who you are. the fullness of your being as a whole can not be pin pointed to just the present. You are not who you were 10 years ago, and your not going to be the same person you are 10 years from now. Thoughts change. Ideas change. your body changes. People are brought into this existence by no control of their own , and are taken out of this existence by no control of their own. its a funny thing to see people try to hang onto and control their existence while they are here. Wants, and desires for the self only go against this divine law and is the cause of all suffering.

top topics

join