It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Pope Benedict is the Last Pope and is the Anti-Christ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
None of the known facts about John, Herod or Jesus supports your claims, leading one to conclude that you're just making it up.

Oh, and it's pretty evident that you ignore posts like mine that evidence your fabrications, challenge you to tell the truth, and make you look foolish. Given that they fairly well trash your original claim, not addressing them probably negates any value in the original post.

Either defend your lies, or stop lying.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

None of the known facts about John, Herod or Jesus supports your claims, leading one to conclude that you're just making it up.

Oh, and it's pretty evident that you ignore posts like mine that evidence your fabrications, challenge you to tell the truth, and make you look foolish. Given that they fairly well trash your original claim, not addressing them probably negates any value in the original post.

Either defend your lies, or stop lying.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is my answer adjensen, look at my last post.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilman
But Christians should know that The Antichrist, that is the spirit, is already here and has been here for a long, long time. There are antichrists all around us.

Now, Now. Tinfoilman. This is a little misleading in interpretation.

Certainly, there have been many "Anti-Christs", but the implications you draw upon is another realm of reality that most dismiss as fanciful.

The Anti-Christ, will be one of FLESH and BLOOD.
A "Wound" will kill him, (apparently) and the spirit you speak of will infuse this mortal and bring him back to life, (apparently).

Now, WHO is the "spirit"? Satan, The Devil, That Serpent, The Dragon. Who led the Fall? Satan, The Prince of the Power of the Air, The one who will sit where he ought not.

These are all "labels" and "definitions" of one. Not the "billions" you have opted to suggest.

Now, don't mistake my meanings here. I understand fully, as a Christian, we are near the End of the War that has been going on since The Garden. The Events that transpired around the "Great Flood", have given us these "Spirits" you have noted. They are the Souls, for lack of a better term, of the Spawn of the Fallen. They did not Die in the Great Flood. Their physical bodies passed, but their spirit is alive and well.

Paul spoke to this, and the matter of spiritual warfare.

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

It is clear who is being labeled. Satan, not billions. He is the ONLY one who this will apply to.

As for the OP and the Thread, it is a rehash of this topic that has been discussed over and over.

Some things to remember

1: Pope John Paul, and John II, did nothing more than walk in the direction the FALSE PROPHET will soon stride to do.

2: The Current Pope, (Bennie), will do likewise. They all have worked to set the stage for a ONE WORLD RELIGION. But they also understand something lost upon many in here. GOD is the GOD of ALL. The Muslim Faith is not very different from any other faith.

3: It will be the ROLE of Pope Bennie to Introduce us all to the "Anti-Christ" when the stage is prepared for the "Savior" to come and give us all Peace

4: During the last few Popes, things where more apparent in "beginning the foundations" of a one world religion.

Yes, Pope Bennie will be the False Prophet. And he scares me. We saw what previous Popes where up to while in "The" office openly. Bennie is doing the same today, behind the veil of secrecy. That is the scary part.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
On this thread, there are still some whom had clinged onto single qoutes from sacred texts to justify beliefs over which religion or sect is right.

Thing is, how true were those 'quotes' and can they be verified?

No, for we present mankind do not know who are the writers, of both the Bible and the Koran, whom had written or verbally dictated to another, and then copied over the centuries, unlike today of publishing machines, fax and printers to ensure TRUE copies remain.

So who is right, and who is wrong? Which qoute is correct and which is mis-interpretated by man, whom we ALL know are only flawed beings? These are questions religious mainstream faithfuls from Judaism, Christianity and Islam, should ask, and had been asking all along.

Some get their heads chopped off, while others survived till today, in a more civilised world, determined to find an answer.

AND THE ANSWER lays in the CENTRAL TENETS of the Bible, Torah and Koran - such as one sole Creator, commandments for social behaviour, honesty, integrity, etc, no matter the qoutes, situations, circumstances, phrases or parables told.

Those central tenets were the central themes upon which we humankind built our civilisation till today, common in all humanity because of our common Creator, known by many names, across time and space.

Sanctity of life, civilisational progress through tech advancement - from nomadic herding to agriculture, to building cities and trade, peaceful co-existance. From stones to swords, to arrows, to guns, to rockets, to missile defence systems to protect.

Religion, or by its real purpose - civilisation guides for ethical evolution through free will - by our common Creator was NEVER MEANT to be stagnant.

In the Bible, Koran, and most mainstream religious texts, there had been killings, BUT it was only authorised in a war by society, and not just by the command of one man alone, to defend loved ones against barbarians and beasts when all options for diplomacy has exhausted.

Thus, before one faith blames another faith for mis-intepretations and demand or incite for blood, let us all find the common grounds - central tenets - to stand on, to discover the truth, for we are all one race with common aims in life despite our differences.

As for the topic, the insignificant nobody me would hope all not to seek for the end times or presume we are living in the end times to help usher in calamity to self fulfil ancient beliefs and have a fatalistic outlook to this gift of life and love. It would mean the end for all, for none of us truly is worth saving today.

And fortunately, in all mainstream religons, NONE knows the end, not mortals or prophets, but only our common Creator alone knows. It may be the next second, or million and millions of years later. Never second guess Him, even if every condition of ancient prophecy is fulfilled, for He alone, has the final say.

We can only hope that we may have more time, to honestly learn from our mistakes, to correct them and help ourselves and our innocent next generations to be at least better and worthy humans to fulfil our destiny to the stars.
edit on 1-9-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
Here is my answer adjensen, look at my last post.

I'm not going to read ANOTHER thread, and try to figure out what your "last post" is, to hear your refutation of my evidences of your lies. Respond here, if you please.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I am the cable of Allah.

And I'm the Bride of Christ (thirsty?)

So what can we do?

Maybe someday, we could get together as part of one human family and build a space elevator to the moon and back (without of course either breaking the cable or wrapping the Earth like a ball of string). Then, from that new perspective, if, in the final analysis we still can't see eye to eye and function as one human family in the heavenly household of a loving and very mysterious God, we could build a launching pad on the moon and then send two interstellar spacecraft each to the nearest two habitable planets, with the firm and everlasting agreement never ever, ever, to wage interstellar warfare over who's God is THE God, because I don't think God (whoever or wherever he is) would like that very much.

And in the interim, even as a starting point, we really should stop killing each other, and instead shake hands brother to brother without forcing any particular religious doctrine on anyone.

"Love one another as I love you."

sorry but that's the last word, because it's the height of the law and all the prophets summed up.

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 1-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Shane

Well I disagree. Considering that's exactly what the Bible says.

I think the modern TV idea of the Antichrist is what's misleading. It has us all waiting around doing nothing waiting for this super spooky guy, when in fact, the Bible clearly says the antichrist is already here and we should be spreading the word and resisting the spirit that's already here.

Metaphorically, what's the greatest trick the Devil ever played? Perhaps it was not to make us believe that he doesn't exist, but I believe it was to make us think he just hasn't arrived yet. When clearly he's been around the whole time.
edit on 1-9-2012 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2012 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Shane

Well I disagree. Considering that's exactly what the Bible says.

Well, if that's how you see it, apposed to say Paul, then that's your choice du jour. Throughout History there have been many, and scripture clearly indicates that, but 6 billion, please.

I think the modern TV idea of the Antichrist is what's misleading. It has us all waiting around doing nothing waiting for this super spooky guy, when in fact, the Bible clearly says the antichrist is already here and we should be spreading the word and resisting the spirit that's already here.

While I agree in part here with you, I don't think TV is doing anything misleading. They (The Illuminati and their cohorts in the Visual Media Corporations) are preparing the world for their messiah, the instead of Christ, (aka Anti Christ).

What we should be doing about it, well that's upto the individual. I tend to think the work This Present Darkness by Frank Peretti is a fine example of what the current situation is, and the manner in which Christians should be acting. One of the better books I have read on the subject.

Metaphorically, what's the greatest trick the Devil ever played? Perhaps it was not to make us believe that he doesn't exist, but I believe it was to make us think he just hasn't arrived yet.

Again, this was another fine concept written by C.S. Lewis in his Novel The Screwtape Letters. Except the premise sits in the realm of making society consider the Devil as fictitious and never a reality.

No, I think you mistook my previous remarks my Friend. I was only offering a narrowing of the premise of yours that the Anti Christ Entity, which is singular, since it is specific to Satan. He alone has the aspirations to be this god and to sit in GOD's Seat in the rebuilt Temple, which he will do in the not to distant future.

As for the OP and the Thread, it will be Pope Bennie which will bring this to flourish-ion. We will see the Cries for Peace, Peace, Peace, yet there will be none. The Vatican, the U.N., Israel and the Arabs in the West Bank, will create a peace built on the Rebuilt Temple. The U.N. has even had indications they will take over Jerusalem, and reclaim the title it had during the reign of Solomon, as the Capital of the World, centering the U.N. to Jerusalem to enforce this, and making the average American rejoice that the Cesspool of Ignorance leaves the American Soil.

It's coming, and when it does, it will happen Fast.

Anyhow, I hope you understand now what I meant, and that I wasn't really picking on anything outside of the 'Numbers" you affixed to the discussion.

Ciao

Shane

edit on 2-9-2012 by Shane because: Speling

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Shane

I have an extremely hard time buying that Pope Benedict wants to dominate the world. He did not even want to be Pope.
www.cegguam.org...

it's well known that Benedict XVI did NOT want to be pope. By his own admission, he was never completely comfortable in his role as Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith and tried to resign several times (John Paul II would have none of it).
Furthermore, it was Benedict's dream to leave the Vatican to return to the slow-paced world of teaching. In an interview with Matthew Schofield of Knight Ridder, the pope's brother, Father Georg Ratzinger, recalled a conversation with him over Christmas where they discussed his retiring to a quite life back in Germany.

Shame on you.

Rebut all you want, but I spoke my peace and I'm off this thread.
edit on 9/2/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Shane

I understand what you meant from the start. I didn't have a problem with anything else you said or I would have mentioned it. I agreed with the rest of your post.

but 6 billion, please

But I never said there were 6 billion. I don't know how many there are. Could be 1,000 for all I know. I'm just saying it's probably in the billion range.

Once you consider everyone that John considered an antichrist. First you have the Jews themselves, the Atheists, then Muslims, then Satanists, then even other "Christian" religions like Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses, Gnostics. Then you have the New Agers. I don't know exactly which groups John would classify as antichrists.

But, once you add em all up you have a bunch of potential antichrists on your hands. But this all depends on how you read John and what he defined as an antichrist.

That whoever denies Jesus was the Son of God. Well that's an antichrist. Well there's the Jews right there for example. Muslims too. They both deny he was the Son of God. See the numbers add up real quick.

But you either agree with John's definition or disagree. But if you do, it's a much broader definition. Pretty much anyone that wasn't Christian was an antichrist to him.

As for the big bads that come at the end. Well that's just more antichrists. But Jesus beats them in the end. I'm not worried about them. What I'm worried about is what happens in the meantime.

What we should be worried about is the spirit of antichrist that's already preparing for the one world religion and their "world teacher" (big bad) to come to sway the people away. If you believe in that kind of thing anyway. Then it's the spirit that's already here now that's gonna cause all the real danger.

See, the end isn't the real danger. Jesus is supposed to win in the end right? It's the falling away BEFORE the end. Even though Jesus wins in the end, it won't matter if there's only like three Christians left. Get me?

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition"

edit on 2-9-2012 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

I am the cable of Allah.

So what can we do?

Maybe someday, we could get together as part of one human family and build a space elevator to the moon and back (without of course either breaking the cable or wrapping the Earth like a ball of string). Then, from that new perspective, if, in the final analysis we still can't see eye to eye and function as one human family in the heavenly household of a loving and very mysterious God, we could build a launching pad on the moon and then send two interstellar spacecraft each to the nearest two habitable planets, with the firm and everlasting agreement never ever, ever, to wage interstellar warfare over who's God is THE God, because I don't think God (whoever or wherever he is) would like that very much.

And in the interim, even as a starting point, we really should stop killing each other, and instead shake hands brother to brother without forcing any particular religious doctrine on anyone.

sorry but that's the last word, because it's the height of the law and all the prophets summed up.

Best Regards,

NAM

That is the abovetopsecret,NAM.

When a Muslim embrace his Christian brother, then his soul become whole and he will say to the Mountain, Move Away and it will Move Away.

Remember the blessing of Israel (Isaac) to his son, Jacob and Essau?

Essau is the oldest, yet its Jacob who got the blessings meant for him, It grieved Isaac to learn that he has given the blessing for his oldest son to his youngest son, and Jacob also felt guilty for taking the birthright of his brother Essau but in the end they were reunited and lived with peace and love, in a place almost like Paradise, where wolves lie down with lions and children play with serpents without fear.

Essau the oldest brother, represents Ismael and the youngest one Jacob, represents, Israel.

Ismael did not get his birth right, because it went to Jacob, just like the first story.

But at the closing of this age, the right will come to the right, Essau will get his first born right, his brother Jacob will bow down to him and acknowledge him as the older brother, and they will dwell in peace.

Ismael will get his firstborn right and Isaac will bow down to him and they will live in peace.

And now, the top most secret I reveal to you, my bride who has kept my faith.

Muhammad is Essau and Ismael, and Jesus is Jacob and Israel.

Muhammad and Jesus made peace with each other and dwell in the One house, Jesus acknowledge the first born right of Muhammad and they dwell in peace forever..Then God will repeat the creation.

You will see the sign of what I said on the 17th of September, the sky will be brightened with an unkown light rivalling the light of the moon. When you see this sign, know that it is the sign of Mary the Mother of Jesus and Fatima the Mother of the Believers.

The sign of the Queen of Angels, the House of Peace, where Muhammad and Jesus dwell together, then follow that sign, and live in peace and love forever.

I am the Turtle dove, know therefore that when the turtle dove is seen in the land, that the Hour is come.

For the Gathering.

Whoever has ears, let them hear. Know that where the eagles are, there will be the carcass.

Peace, love and light!

This is the secret of the ages, I reveal it to you because you are my bride.

edit on 2-9-2012 by queenofangels_17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Geez, where do you come up with this stuff?

THIS is where she comes up with the stuff ...

I am the cable of Allah.

Info on 'the cable of allah

To take a firm hold on this cable means that the believers should attach profound importance to their religion: this should always be the centre of their concerns; they should continually strive to establish it; ...

These people have to 'continually strive to establish their religion' ... thus we see all the muslim evangelizing. And they think they get visions from Allah and that Allah interprets those alleged visions for them ..

Arab West Report on being 'the cable of Allah'

Thus Allah maketh clear His revelations unto you, that haply ye may be guided ...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

Could there be a parallel between Saint Malachy's last eight popes...
...and the eight kings of Revelation 17:10-11.

"And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition."

The parallel was noticed a few years ago when five had died...

"...five are fallen..."
Pius XI
Pius XII
John XXIII
Paul VI
John Paul I

"...one is..."
John Paul II (he was alive when the interpretation was first made)

"...not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space".
Benedict XVI (current pope who has a short reign or a reign cut-short)

"...goes into perdition."
Final pope predicted by Saint Malachy...

The time hack for the "five are fallen" is the serious wounding of John Paul II.
With reference to the chiasmic parallel reference in Revelation 13:3...

"And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed:"

Now compare this with the list of St Malachy's last eight popes...

Footnote: The interpretation was suggested by a group of theology students and first surfaced shortly after the 1981 assassination attempt on Pope John Paul II, and first posted on the Internet in 1996.

edit on 2/9/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
So what if he is or isn't? God tells us not to worry about such things. Do people want to know because they think if he is that's a sign of the end times? The end times will come only when HE is ready.When everything in HIS plan is in place there will be no guessing, no doubts as to who the enemies of God are- so why speculate?

Cause living here obviously sucks, the cost of living is high, there's no justice in the world, and they hope that something will happen to set them "free" from the slave train. Just a guess. :0

Or, they obey the bible and stay alert for the signs.

Or, "dey just crazy".

Either one works for me.
edit on 2-9-2012 by LightWarrior11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

I am the cable of Allah.

So what can we do?

Best Regards,

NAM

That is the abovetopsecret,NAM.

When a Muslim embrace his Christian brother, then his soul become whole and he will say to the Mountain, Move Away and it will Move Away.

Remember the blessing of Israel (Isaac) to his son, Jacob and Essau?

Essau is the oldest, yet its Jacob who got the blessings meant for him, It grieved Isaac to learn that he has given the blessing for his oldest son to his youngest son, and Jacob also felt guilty for taking the birthright of his brother Essau but in the end they were reunited and lived with peace and love, in a place almost like Paradise, where wolves lie down with lions and children play with serpents without fear.

Essau the oldest brother, represents Ismael and the youngest one Jacob, represents, Israel.

Ismael did not get his birth right, because it went to Jacob, just like the first story.

But at the closing of this age, the right will come to the right, Essau will get his first born right, his brother Jacob will bow down to him and acknowledge him as the older brother, and they will dwell in peace.

Ismael will get his firstborn right and Isaac will bow down to him and they will live in peace.

And now, the top most secret I reveal to you, my bride who has kept my faith.

Muhammad is Essau and Ismael, and Jesus is Jacob and Israel.

Muhammad and Jesus made peace with each other and dwell in the One house, Jesus acknowledge the first born right of Muhammad and they dwell in peace forever..Then God will repeat the creation.

You will see the sign of what I said on the 17th of September, the sky will be brightened with an unkown light rivalling the light of the moon. When you see this sign, know that it is the sign of Mary the Mother of Jesus and Fatima the Mother of the Believers.

The sign of the Queen of Angels, the House of Peace, where Muhammad and Jesus dwell together, then follow that sign, and live in peace and love forever.

I am the Turtle dove, know therefore that when the turtle dove is seen in the land, that the Hour is come.

For the Gathering.

Whoever has ears, let them hear. Know that where the eagles are, there will be the carcass.

Peace, love and light!

This is the secret of the ages, I reveal it to you because you are my bride.

Wow, "Muhammad is Essau and Ismael, and Jesus is Jacob and Israel."

I'll star you for that one!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWarrior11
Wow, "Muhammad is Essau and Ismael, and Jesus is Jacob and Israel."

I'll star you for that one!

It's a good one, with one caveat that family do not bow to family, once amends are made and everything is made right in the house of the father, then they are brothers again as they were before, reunited. There is no issue around superiority and any brother, especially an elder brother who would demand such a thing from his younger brother, isn't a brother but a bully still holding a grudge.

Edit to add: Mohammed isn't superior in any way to Jesus who is first and last, first sent by the Alpha and Omega, but Jesus is wise and infinitely intelligent and always ready to accomodate and reunite a family divided. Jesus would have much to say, and it would all make perfect sense but in no case could Jesus make himself any less than he is, no he could only include, reconcile and reunite.

The object is an outpouring of the all-inclusive love of the first father of all creation for all his children, and for love to be love it must be free, never won by forced conversion or an exclusive doctrine which would divide and separate, no only the reason of love as the first principal is the lead and the guide by which the house is re-made whole for a new creation with living water freely flowing from the throne and the lamb of God which is the flow of life and of life meeting life to eternal life. Sharing this freely and without contraint or hindrance is what Jesus Christ is all about, which is not in the spirit of Israel, not these days (see parable of the Good Samaritan for more).

Also I am already married to Christ as the emobidment of the love of God made manifest. How could I have another husband, especially if he calls himself the cable of Allah (sounds painful).

Best to simply accept that the family framework is the highest one, and that we are all family (brothers) within one GIANT house of God.

edit on 3-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I believe that the Pope is leaning towards Islam near the end of his term and beginning to accept the Islamic view of Jesus Christ as a man and not as a God.

No way. Christianity - and most especially the Roman Catholic Church - is founded upon the divinity of Jesus. For any pope to suggest otherwise would be something like a Muslim leader - an imam or an ayatollah (if I understand what those terms mean) - publicly burning a Koran. It just isn't going to happen.

I think the prophecies are not to be taken seriously - or at least, certainly not literally. Most of them are so vague that they could be applied to many situations. Most have no specific time period, or else that time period has come and gone (as in the New Testament). The prophecies may have been intended for educational or spiritual purposes, but it doesn't seem that most of them have ever accurately come to pass.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join