It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physical Signs of a Spiritual Awakening

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Cool. A lot of people starting to feel things. I have a question for the people here that are experiancing tingling, noises, heat and higher sense of taste and feeling. Can all of your physical signs be explaing by the teaching of chakras or do you have physical signs that conflict with that idea of how the body works. I can feel burning at root sometimes, Spleen and Solar Plexus I do not notice. Heart very little. Throat sometimes when I sing. Brow/Ajna/third eye push on my forhead often and Crown when I am not concentrating my mind to hard. The oneness/caress is a nice thing that keep me from losing my sanity.

But I feel tingeling on my right hand also but very little on my left how ever much I try to increase it
. But there seem to be something on the foot also and more right than left again.

Whatever religion or way you choose if you continue questioning and seeking god instead of your own ideas of god then you will find god. God is still playing a little bit of hide and seek with me but I understand why now. It is not time to know more than I do. It is hard enought to know the parts I do know and act like a smallminded fool

If you really wanna go far down the rabbit hole then start reading the lyrics of most artist from the view of a holy man/woman who have been sent here and wanna go home. There is a common theme appearing for those who look.

edit on 31-8-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by zarp3333

I have had reactions like that in the past. For me it used to usually always be in conjunction with 11:11.. It was a spine tingling "poke hint hint" feeling..

This hasn't happened in a while for me. I went off the path of my life, and for the first time ever nothing seems to be leading me back. This IS technically what I wanted, but I miss it now, and I don't remember how to start it back up anymore. used to be no matter what I was doing the next step to my learning would "pop" up whenever.

I actually know the interview you are talking about. I saw it on youtube, and listened to it. Chanelling is a big turn off for me. Having experiences with both ghosts and demons I am scared of anything like that. Then he beings up elohim which I always considered the "bad guys" That was like "Strike 3!" .......

But somehow, I couldn't stop listening. I didn't even wonder if he was getting good or evil messages from the channeling. I just KNEW he was telling me something I needed to hear.

So yea, I agree. definitely going to give that one another listen. thanks for the reminder.
edit on 8/30/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

I too have a healthy fear of demons. There are simply too many cases to ignore and I've seen one. That's another story. The Elohim are angels according to the bible. Don't let that scare you.

Ive listened to a number of his conference calls where Terry and Daphne actually channel the "group
Souls." All I can say is it's really continued to have a powerful effect on my life. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

I have tried very hard to meditate on the chakras, listen and feel but I really don't feel them as being separate. When I tap my thymus in my lower throat/upper chest, something happens.

I can visualize a ray of lightning that shoots out of my chest into outer space and at the same time I hear the rising tone that they play at the movie theater when they show the THX logo for surround sound.

The other thing I have been able to feel is when I close my eyes and touch a plant or living being then imagine a framework around them like some kind of energetic skeleton made up of geometric patterns, then imagine energy flowing through the frame work and into my energy skeleton.

For a brief second, I can see the aura around the plant or person when I first open my eyes. When I'm in contact and "praying" the tingling happens in my cheeks.

I've only just begun to do this since being exposed to Wynn Free's information. I'm not kidding. This is so far out. I still can't believe it's really happening.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
As for your interest in reincarnation, I started a thread back in the spring that you may enjoy reading on that subject.
You will see people posting many different views for your consideration. I stand firm in my belief that reincarnation is real.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I don't share my experiences very often, but your threads always resonate with me the same way that the interview did for you...

About 2 years ago, I was a pretty bad alcoholic working at a dead end job, and I had just been introduced to the studies around spirituality. Much like yourself, I was force fed Southern Baptism as a young one, and quite frankly, I still almost hold a grudge against people who can believe such garbage. That said, I was more or less an Atheist that still held a little doubt, as there are too many "coincidences" in life to really prove nothing was out there. Then came a night where I was drinking especially heavy for some reason, and the last thing I remember was my keyboard and speakers going out, and the absolute rage that followed.

I awoke to a messed up computer room, and just attributed it to my drinking...until my roommate told me about what followed as I was blacked out. My last memory was at about 3am, and my roommate worked early in the morning, so normally, I'd stay fairly quiet as I drank away the night. According to him, he woke up at about 4 or so because I was having a "conversation" with someone or something, and he was curious, and decided to intervene.

The past week or so had me in intense study into spirituality as I had just out about the "Awakening" phenomenon, but I had only scratched the surface at this point, but he told me that I plainly told him that I was conversing to this "old man" from the 7th dimension. I remember thinking I was nuts, and wondering if I had taken anything else but alcohol, but about a month later, I came across a lot of info on the possibility of other dimensions, and when I read this info, I had the same feeling you described. I remembered.

Needless to say, I can enjoy my drink at this point (maybe once or twice a month), and it started when I read the info, haha. I don't know how to describe this feeling outside of a pressure in my forehead, and the crown of my head. It was really intense the first week, and to this day, the feeling returns when something "resonates" within me, like as I write this post. Many other "synchronicities" have followed, but I just thought I'd share the first time I felt like I "remembered" with you.
edit on 1-9-2012 by finitedualities because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

I have tried very hard to meditate on the chakras, listen and feel but I really don't feel them as being separate. When I tap my thymus in my lower throat/upper chest, something happens.

I can visualize a ray of lightning that shoots out of my chest into outer space and at the same time I hear the rising tone that they play at the movie theater when they show the THX logo for surround sound.

The other thing I have been able to feel is when I close my eyes and touch a plant or living being then imagine a framework around them like some kind of energetic skeleton made up of geometric patterns, then imagine energy flowing through the frame work and into my energy skeleton.

For a brief second, I can see the aura around the plant or person when I first open my eyes. When I'm in contact and "praying" the tingling happens in my cheeks.

I've only just begun to do this since being exposed to Wynn Free's information. I'm not kidding. This is so far out. I still can't believe it's really happening.

Cool. You clearly can use you sight/viewing in a different way than me and that is wonderful. I seem in a way to be a bit visualy impaired/shut down in my mind. But even if I am in a way still blind to this things it is ok. I am not supposed to see that part yeet. We all get/create the tools we need.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by finitedualities

Needless to say, I can enjoy my drink at this point (maybe once or twice a month), and it started when I read the info, haha. I don't know how to describe this feeling outside of a pressure in my forehead, and the crown of my head. It was really intense the first week, and to this day, the feeling returns when something "resonates" within me, like as I write this post. Many other "synchronicities" have followed, but I just thought I'd share the first time I felt like I "remembered" with you.

Hihihi. Do you feel like there is a wind blowing only around you head or is it like a cap on the head? Any pinching on the top of the nose? Ever experianced the caress?

You made my day with your post. Home home home. Another one is going home.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Don't know if this is off topic, but I'll chance it.

I must have a shut off switch to my emotions and ability to think, because when weird things happen I tend to walk past them without truly experiencing them. Example: Just a few weeks ago I was walking to work at 5 in the morning. I have to go by a bunch of store fronts where the doors are set a few feet into the building - I think they're called recessed alcoves.

As if waiting for the store to open, a possum was sitting in one of these alcoves. It looked up at me without any panic, I looked at it, and just continued on my way. At the time I didn't think anything of this encounter. More to the point, I COULDN'T think anything of it. It was as if this encounter was sooo far out there that my mind shut down instead of trying to cope with what it couldn't explain.

Now I can wonder why I had to see a possum sitting in the middle of the city, on a very fine morning (so it wasn't there to get out of bad weather), and looking up at me as if I was no threat, or that I was totally meaningless to the little creature. It wasn't munching on any food. It didn't look hurt in any way. I have no idea about it.

I know that weird things like this have happened all through my life, only I tend to forget about these incidences because maybe I can't cope with them.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

More like there's a light massage happening, if that makes any sense. One of the more unusual sensations I've had are sparks around my face when meditating. Almost like there's a short in the circuit. They'd be in the same spots for a few days, but lately, I haven't really felt this...maybe the bugs in my system are almost repaired, lol.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
hey guys,
am gonna join to share my expierence. Had some kinda spiritual awakening on the 20th of august. First of all I tried to raise my kundalini already several years ago with Kundalini Yoga, which i still do from time to time. My conciousness raised a little but still it didn't change or awake me.
In August of this year I were a bit busy and had many problems with my wife but it came up to the 20th of August.
On that day in the evening I started to feel kinda strange and it got weirder as I went to bed. I suddenly felt my lower Chakras with intense energy and it felt like that the energy searches its way up. This went on for an hour and then up to my chest, would say the Heart-Chakra was filled with energy. A huge relief went through my body and never been as connected to myself as that moment. Sounds very strange now but one part of it felt like a orgasmn but not a normal one. I'm a male but it more felt like a female one. Well as u see hard to describe and very embarrassing as i just realize...
Felt also some kinda presence in the room that night. Never had any expierence like that before and the best part of it was, that the next several days were almost or the best days of my life. Felt so intense, full of energy and everything suddenly made sense. Spent many hours in the woods, felt connected to everything, could feel the energy-blockades and worked many of them out through stretching and dancing int the woods. Also I got in touch with my wife again and now everything is perfect with her again.
Sadly this state of Conciousness kinda went slowly away but still I learned some stuff out of it and my life is truely better. Now i wonder everyday if i can get on to this state of conciousness again. Has anyone expierienced something alike? This is the first time I share this and it is 100% true. Kinda hard to tell you this stuff guys, hope you don't get me wrong and forgive my bad english^^
Greetz
edit on 1-9-2012 by Loki420th because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by finitedualities
I don't share my experiences very often, but your threads always resonate with me the same way that the interview did for you...

About 2 years ago, I was a pretty bad alcoholic working at a dead end job, and I had just been introduced to the studies around spirituality. Much like yourself, I was force fed Southern Baptism as a young one, and quite frankly, I still almost hold a grudge against people who can believe such garbage. That said, I was more or less an Atheist that still held a little doubt, as there are too many "coincidences" in life to really prove nothing was out there. Then came a night where I was drinking especially heavy for some reason, and the last thing I remember was my keyboard and speakers going out, and the absolute rage that followed.

I awoke to a messed up computer room, and just attributed it to my drinking...until my roommate told me about what followed as I was blacked out. My last memory was at about 3am, and my roommate worked early in the morning, so normally, I'd stay fairly quiet as I drank away the night. According to him, he woke up at about 4 or so because I was having a "conversation" with someone or something, and he was curious, and decided to intervene.

The past week or so had me in intense study into spirituality as I had just out about the "Awakening" phenomenon, but I had only scratched the surface at this point, but he told me that I plainly told him that I was conversing to this "old man" from the 7th dimension. I remember thinking I was nuts, and wondering if I had taken anything else but alcohol, but about a month later, I came across a lot of info on the possibility of other dimensions, and when I read this info, I had the same feeling you described. I remembered.

Thanks very much for sharing this with me. I've found that many people who came to earth to help
Lift it up out of the dark morass, become so disenchanted a feeling of hopelessness leads them into a bottle of booze or bag of dope in order that they truly forget why they came.

That fact partially explains the much higher than average IQ of 12 Step members. The beauty is that as we share our stories of sadness, defeat and triumph, it helps wake up others and brings back their memories.

I can't support all my claims with empirical evidence as defined by traditional science. Using my gut instinct I feel there is truly something historic happening. Something, some undefined energy is causing people to wake up from the hypnotic trance humanity has been placed under. As it happens, we are increasingly able to use that energy to remember why we are here.

There are two most critical aspects to accelerating the process:

1. Develop an increased ability to tell the difference between judgement and discernment. Discernment is the ability to collect information without applying judgement. You can say a person is fat without implying they are ignorant, or poor or glutinous.
2. Develop an enormous capacity for forgiveness.

The second ability hinges completely on the first. The way TPTB have kept us under control
Is by creating division and hatred amongst us. It's like not being able to say that person is black without implying racist overlays that have been subconsciously hypnotized into our brains.

TPTB depends on us hating. That means hating each other and hating them. Why do you think there are so many trolls on this site? As soon as TPTB realized that ATS had the capacity to enlighten, they sent trolls to sow seeds of hatred amongst us. We must forgive the assholes and realize many of them can't help it. They are pawns and most don't even realize it.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Thank you for your post. I too have experienced much of what you've mentioned. 

Tingling sensations in my head, neck and torso when I pray. A strong "gut feeling" when contemplating a decision. In a few instances while praying, I've experienced an audible voice which made short pronouncements about outcomes which later came to fruition. In addition, I've had two instances where I non-verbally communicated with people. One prompted a person to turn around, stare at me in a displeased fashion, and later tell me I was not welcome to return (It was a pastor. The church session seemed spiritually devoid. I simply asked him with a thought: "What are you?").

I see the numbers (time) 11:11 and 3:33 on my car radio, and cell phone on a daily basis. I wake up at 3:24 nearly every morning too. I've heard a lot of chatter about this subject, but I'm not convinced of its significance.

Let me say these pangs of awakening have left me halfway freaked out a few times. I was raised in a Christian (American Baptist) environment. When I first first began my studies on religious history, and esoteric beliefs/philosophies, and realized a lot of what I've been told all my life was untrue, it caused a minor crisis for me, and a few family members I made the mistake of mentioning it to. But now I say it has only made my belief, and trust in our creator, stronger. 

I've always thought something about this world and its religious practices were somehow out of synch. My father told me there's a "thread of truth" in most every story and I often wondered if people of other spiritual walks would reach paradise... Or burn in hell, as my pastor noted, for not accepting Jesus. I thought: "Why would God to that?" Another thought was why would God be "jealous?"

I've also believed I would someday be involved in a great spiritual endeavor. I often thought I shouldn't dwell upon it because it could be my ego talking. Now I'm convinced that I am here to serve and doing all I can to let the light of love shine though me, to respect our world, by being a good steward, and help all life which reside upon it.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th

A strange calmness yes. Moment of clarity yes. Heart chakra I do not think so it we are discussing intencity. Do not feel that much at the heart. It is more like a small current/eletric impulse. I sometimes feel heat at root but not very much or often. But the bliss from the top that I have hard time to ignore. Sometimes when I feel it I cant stop smiling and the whole body feel happy and extreamly alive. Pure devine love is clearly addictive

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join