It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physical Signs of a Spiritual Awakening

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Before I get into the meat of this thread, I would like to make an observation. This site has given me the opportunity to discuss topics that most of my friends and family either do not understand or have no interest/experience in. For that I shall be eternally grateful.

I places this thread in this forum to minimize trolls, character assassins and self-loathing individuals interested in tearing down people of faith in order to give their lives meaning. What I'm trying to say is, if you don't have something positive or cogent please feel free to make a fool of yourself because I will feel right at home.

Over the last ten years something deep inside has pushed me to answer life's philosophical questions on an EXPERIENTIAL level. I have developed faith in God by witnessing what I consider to be miracles that I attribute to prayer. That experience however does not answer questions like:
1. How was the universe created?
2. What is a soul?
3. What happens after physical death?
4. Is reincarnation real?
5. Most of all; do human beings have a greater purpose on earth and if so, what is mine?

No amount of praying will answer those questions and every religious book is not experiential but requires faith. Logically, if we actually have a greater purpose, it stands to reason that God/Goddess/Nature would give us some kind of means to decipher our purpose. Otherwise, what's the point? If everything in life is just chance, then life is essentially a crap shoot. Some people are lucky and win the lottery, some people get eaten by a lion.

Intuition, I've come to believe is the key. A gut instinct is a little more apt descriptor because it implies a PHYSICAL sensation. Over the last few years I have become much more attuned to not only my physical bodily cues, but signposts in the physical world such as realizing I happen to be reflecting on deep subjects with meaningful implications at those time that the clock reads 11:11 or 3:33 or when I drive under a street light as it turns on or off.

I know I'm not the only person to feel this way and this is excepted by many. It's those persons who will most likely appreciate this thread.

I have a Coast to Coast membership and listen to most every show. For the most part it's entertaining and occasionally educational. Two weeks ago I listened to an interview with Wynn Free. As I listened, I noticed a tingling sensation in my face that I've come to recognize as my intuition. Only this time, the tingling turned into a very powerful pulsing. I could feel every heart beat in my cheeks.

I had never heard of this man before and his topic of channelling is something I have considered to be suspect on many levels and requiring much more faith than any religious teachings that had many more adherents and stood the test of time. Yet there I was having such a powerful feeling over words, plain old words that forced me to pull my car over to the side of the road.

As I closed my eyes and listened, I was overcome with a sense that something very powerful was happening. It was as if a program in my deep unconscious mind had been triggered. Without going into too great of detail, he purports to be in contact with the Elohim of the bible which would normally illicit an immediate dismissal from me as preposterous.

After the interview I was disoriented as if coming out of a hypnagogic state. I didn't notice the cop who had pulled over to tell me the park had closed. During my short drive home, I passed a large church at the intersection of two main streets. It was very late. In 40 years I had never seen lights on there. Just as I was about to pass it, every light on the property came on and every light inside as well. It was brighter than any light house and stunned me. At that very moment the clock on my dash read 12:12.

The small still voice in my head told me, "Zarp3333, this is the next phase. You will know what to do when the time comes. Trust your intuition to guide you." Even now, as I write this, my head is light and my cheeks are pulsing. I know on some level that there is something about what Wynn is on to that has meaning for me. The physical signs are impossible to ignore.

Has anybody else had this kind of reaction to an interview or any other kind of material in any media? Finally, what I find particularly disarming about Wynn is his sense of humility an innocence. I believe God has made our intuition very keen when it comes to self proclaimed gurus. I just don't get that feeling listening to him.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

I have had reactions like that in the past. For me it used to usually always be in conjunction with 11:11.. It was a spine tingling "poke hint hint" feeling..

This hasn't happened in a while for me. I went off the path of my life, and for the first time ever nothing seems to be leading me back. This IS technically what I wanted, but I miss it now, and I don't remember how to start it back up anymore. used to be no matter what I was doing the next step to my learning would "pop" up whenever.

I actually know the interview you are talking about. I saw it on youtube, and listened to it. Chanelling is a big turn off for me. Having experiences with both ghosts and demons I am scared of anything like that. Then he beings up elohim which I always considered the "bad guys" That was like "Strike 3!" .......

But somehow, I couldn't stop listening. I didn't even wonder if he was getting good or evil messages from the channeling. I just KNEW he was telling me something I needed to hear.

So yea, I agree. definitely going to give that one another listen. thanks for the reminder.
edit on 8/30/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It's funny, cause street lights turn off all the time when I drive under them. It is always a surprise to me, and yes, it does seem to be linked to my thoughts at the time. I just keep it to myself now, cause most refuse to believe.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Interesting thread. One thing that really stuck out to me was the feeling you get when a clock reads 11:11 or 3:33...etc. I have had a fascination with this since I was a kid (could never figure out why). For as long as I can remember whenever I see a clock that lines up like that (whether it be 1:11, 2:22 and on and on) I make a wish for world peace. I have no idea why I do it, but whenever I do I get a very calming and almost meta feeling inside. It's a very meditative thing to do. Aside from that I have always been incredibly fascinated whenever something rare happens (one of those moments where it makes you wonder if you're the first person to ever do that). This response may or may not make any sense because it's a hard thing to articulate but I know the feeling you're referring to. It's like a combination of that gut feeling and a fascination, like that "stars aligning" in a special type of way feeling.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I read your post with great interest.
I too am a firm believer in intuition
The guiding voice inside that is all too often drowned out by the noise of the world.
That voice is my best friend - It never lies though I may not always understand what it is showing me
That gut feeling also that comes from deep inside - It is a sense of knowing. Sometimes knowing things that logically I should not know.
Great post

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333Only this time, the tingling turned into a very powerful pulsing. I could feel every heart beat in my cheeks.

Yes, over the last few weeks.

For me though it feels like a response within me to a signal. For some reason I have a weird feeling this is communication with the planet itself. Yep, I know, nuts. Fair enough. Its just the feeling I am getting from it.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

edit on 30-8-2012 by Xoanon because: oops

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Here is more evidence. Wynn Free is connected to David Wilcock. He is another person whose message two ages with me but not anywhere near the same way. Nevertheless, I follow his articles. Yesterday I read Wilcock's latest article that included a reading. Although it was for David, it spoke to me and every person on a spiritual path interested in becoming of service to humanity.

Ultimately, I know to my core, God has placed me on this earth to be of service to my fellow human beings. I am becoming pretty certain that part of that process involves spreading good news about what is coming. I know that I shall need some funds to start my new project.

The reading said something to the effect that "suddenly, your financial issues shall change." I believed it. I knew it to be true just not how. Well today, my phone has rung off the hook from customers I've seen over the last month who never call back. It's crazy that suddenly they all want to buy equipment that costs on average $10k each.

Say what you will about Wilcock and Wynn Free but as far as I see, hear and feel, something beautiful is happening if you are willing to open up to it. God loves us. The time of suffering may be coming to an end. I believe it. I want to share it. I love you all. Really!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Wynn Free is not someone that I would trust.

Wynn Free coauthored a book with David Wilcock.

I believe that both of them have zero credibility...

David Wilcock claims to be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce and thinks he IS and speaks for the sun god.

The GUT wrote an awesome post here on channeling and connections to suicide.

Originally posted by The GUT

Am I saying that everyone who channels will commit suicide or be driven dotty? No. But what I will say is that any channeler of repute that doesn't warn you there are dangers should be dismissed as unreliable/untruthful. Just like those lying "spirits." Ahem.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Now that I see I have brothers and sisters here who love me too, here's the best part. Wilcock's message left me in tears because I'm beginning to remember everything and why I agreed to come back here.

In order for the awakening to happen we must understand that all of the "evil/cabal/bad people" must be forgiven. They are actors with a role to play. If it weren't for them being relatively bad, we could not be relatively good. They have simply forgot they are playing a role and they've gotten so into it, they have lost their ability to hear their small still voice and recognize that they've gone overboard.

They've come completely under the influence of the dark side and are racking up a huge karmic debt in order that we may wake up to our purposes. Have mercy on them. Forgiveness is as important as intuition. We can't be full of love and have any hatred in our soul.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I have had many similar experiences since I started my "awakening" process several years ago. My journey was kick started by a psychedelic experience, and the following couple of years was a very rapid transition phase for me.

I have found that my intuition gets my attention by overloading my solar plexus with energy. In the first several months of my "awakening," I literally started trembling fairly frequently when I was watching videos, reading books and having discussions. It was like my truth-o-meter was telling me to pay attention closely, and this is also when I started noticing the 11:11/ 3:33 type things and lights going off when I drive by.

I have not had any tremblings for a while now, so I have either done a very good job shifting my paradigm or I am slacking in my growth lol. Either way I am definitely going to check out the video you were talking about. S+F!

Edit: here is the video the OP mentioned

edit on 30-8-2012 by wagnificent because: added youtube vid

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Love you to bro. Some won't or ever will. Day by day my friend.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wagnificent

I began this process as a Christian which was thrust upon me by my family. I rejected it completely in college as my mind expanded into absolute experientialism with an education in the Newtonian sciences. I could not get enough. Double major chem/bio and a job at George Washington University hospital as a diener doing autopsies.

The birth of my first child woke me up to the realization that there were factual experiences which could not be quantified regardless of computing power or algorithms or raw brain power.

Today I am open to all ideas but test with my mind and body. Your solar plexus experience is real. I feel it too. What are we to do with these new realizations but create, behold and share in the wonder.

As God as my witness, I know we have the power to bypass government and make it as relavent as the steam engine. All the pieces are coming together.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Cool experince Zarp, thanks for sharing.

I just love it when spontanoeus things like this happen. It gives me faith again in why I am here on this crazy planet. There is so much more to life if you are willing to open your SELF up to new realities and possibilities.

Don't really know those dudes very well, so can't comment there, but I am inclined to think that this was more your journey, your action, not so much a result of listening to the program.

Peace Bro - Love you Too

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I just finished reading conversation with god book 1 by Neale Donald Walsch ..Your intuition if you listen to it is just god speaking to you.Most are sleep walking and are not even tuned in.Meditating,writing or what ever you do to centre yourself do more it. Keep the channel open. It goes on to say we make a mockery of god making him a jealous ,vengeful and of need of worship. I have book 2 and 3 as well..I have not followed my intuition many times and looking back kick myself for not doing so. It is all about the experience. It is all about feeling. Trust your feelings which I am learning to do more and more...Cool experience you had and I would go with it if you like it but I also know nothing is 100% so take from it what you can and add it to your pieces of the puzzle.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Zarp, we have a lot more in common than you may think. That tingling sensation you get, well I think of it as the spiritual side telling you something is right. You say intuition. Interesting connection between the two.

You have been awoken you know. Welcome aboard. What's your spiritual gift, or have you not discovered it yet?

Turning lights on and off is fun. But challenging. I cant do it on a whim but its neat when you inadvertently make it happen, just at the right time. I've lately had that happened every time I drive home from work. I am getting so good I can just look at it and right there it will happen.

And one last thing. Try smoking weed once. It will have your natural train of thought enhanced. Just a little peer pressure but for positive meanings.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulece

Turning lights on and off is fun. But challenging. I cant do it on a whim but its neat when you inadvertently make it happen, just at the right time. I've lately had that happened every time I drive home from work. I am getting so good I can just look at it and right there it will happen.

Soulece, what you just described immediately made me think of my husband. I remember him telling me, when he used to works nights last year, that there where certain places in the city (or on stretches of road) that he would drive down and he called it his dark rift spot. But the place would move, and during the periods he was within this darkened zone strange things would occur. Loss of time, or time confusion. Being given images when reaching his mind out to his surroundings. Sending out his own images. Completely aware of what he was doing but connected to something else.

Myself, well, when I was younger I used to meditate. In my early teens I began to give up and question conventional religion (Christianity was my upbringing) I experienced some intense lucid dreams and had one moment where I knew I had reached a state of astral projection. The deep connections I made with people, who where usually the "troubled" types, for some reason always ended with me teaching them something or experience something with them that changed the course of our lives. I began to actually realize I was a healer, deep inside, I had the ability to help others in unique ways. I eventually gave up religion, began to view things more metaphysically. I would hear people speaking in my mind, voices that where distinctly not of my own imagination, for when they spoke it would shock me... feel foreign. As I reached my early twenties I had some serious experiences in my life that seemed to take away my ability. To be honest, I sometimes feel like events in my life caused part of my spirit to die, or be trapped away from me. A few years ago I decided for the fun of it to get some "psychic" readings. One of the readings given said something that shocked me, given the person had no idea of my own feelings on my spiritual growth. I was told "there is a dark presence in your life that is preventing you from awakening spiritually and accessing your special abilities."

Ever since I read that I began to notice the synchronicity of clocks. I had a random white haired, blue eyed, woman come to me one day and ask me if I was ready for the great ascension. I started meeting people, again, that where drawn to me for certain reasons at certain points in their life. My forehead began to pulse with energy when I talk about things that are of a spiritual nature. It is as if I have awoken to the realization that I once had achieved something grand and then lost it... But that is as far as I have been able to come. Meditation will not come to me, unless I listen to bin-aural beats. Something is still missing deep inside and I do not know how to overcome that and move on yet. Eventually I will have to, because I know that I must,

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Ive been feeling the same as you brother. I knew since i was a child we would be in the end times. Since my awakening, my intuition has gone way up, and i know something positive is going to be happening. As i say, earth is ripe for a miracle. We are here to manifest this by being the positives.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings

Originally posted by Soulece

Soulece, what you just described immediately made me think of my husband. I remember him telling me, when he used to works nights last year, that there where certain places in the city (or on stretches of road) that he would drive down and he called it his dark rift spot. But the place would move, and during the periods he was within this darkened zone strange things would occur. Loss of time, or time confusion. Being given images when reaching his mind out to his surroundings. Sending out his own images. Completely aware of what he was doing but connected to something else.

Myself, well, when I was younger I used to meditate. In my early teens I began to give up and question conventional religion (Christianity was my upbringing) I experienced some intense lucid dreams and had one moment where I knew I had reached a state of astral projection. The deep connections I made with people, who where usually the "troubled" types, for some reason always ended with me teaching them something or experience something with them that changed the course of our lives. I began to actually realize I was a healer, deep inside, I had the ability to help others in unique ways. I eventually gave up religion, began to view things more metaphysically. I would hear people speaking in my mind, voices that where distinctly not of my own imagination, for when they spoke it would shock me... feel foreign. As I reached my early twenties I had some serious experiences in my life that seemed to take away my ability. To be honest, I sometimes feel like events in my life caused part of my spirit to die, or be trapped away from me. A few years ago I decided for the fun of it to get some "psychic" readings. One of the readings given said something that shocked me, given the person had no idea of my own feelings on my spiritual growth. I was told "there is a dark presence in your life that is preventing you from awakening spiritually and accessing your special abilities."

Ever since I read that I began to notice the synchronicity of clocks. I had a random white haired, blue eyed, woman come to me one day and ask me if I was ready for the great ascension. I started meeting people, again, that where drawn to me for certain reasons at certain points in their life. My forehead began to pulse with energy when I talk about things that are of a spiritual nature. It is as if I have awoken to the realization that I once had achieved something grand and then lost it... But that is as far as I have been able to come. Meditation will not come to me, unless I listen to bin-aural beats. Something is still missing deep inside and I do not know how to overcome that and move on yet. Eventually I will have to, because I know that I must,

Congratulations, you are an empath. My best buddy is one.

Pay attention to the details in your life and tell your husband the same. We're here to help heal. That's a burden I know and we will be frowned upon and labeled crazy people. But that is what we have to endure to get a message out.

So with that said, are you ready? Our abilities are only getting stronger now as time speeds up. I know, because mine have.
edit on 31-8-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

Say what you will about Wilcock and Wynn Free but as far as I see, hear and feel, something beautiful is happening if you are willing to open up to it. God loves us. The time of suffering may be coming to an end. I believe it. I want to share it. I love you all. Really!

I am a big fan of Wilcock, but I don't know this Wynn Free person. Could you post a link to the information you are talking about here? I'd love to read/watch it. Thanks!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join