It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Broke? It's Because You Are Lazy and Drunk

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well. She should use that stash of cash for some liposuction, facelift, personal dietician/nutritionist/trainer, beautician, hairdresser, and a fashion advisor....Just saying.

She definatley never would get by on her looks and if she is or gets married, they'll definately just be after her money I mean can you say HOG And I don't mean like the motorcycle gang...however she does look like one of their women (Using that term loosely)

Ermagerd I just could go on aallllllllllllllll day... literally. OINK!!!
edit on 1-9-2012 by ldyserenity because: add

edit on 1-9-2012 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by Hefficide

I agree with the looks statement. Forget the fact she is ugly and obese. She is rich. She can say whatever she wants and it is ok. Lots of women choose $ over looks. Check out all the chicks chasing rich ugly men (too many to list). It has nothing to do with looks. Just$$. Wasn't that bimbo anna nicole smith dating a 97 year old before he died?

CJ

There's no way I would sleep with her even if she split her wealth with me, its just not worth it man, I dunno how those gold diggin gals can do it. Ya might end up rich, but you'd be scarred for life.

Just thumb tack miss september to the head board and keep your eyes focused on miss september...say! Isn't this SEXIST making fun of this woman because of her appearence??? Yeh! SHAME ON YOU GUYS!!! Dude, just make sure you stick the thumbtack firmly in the head board, if it falls down and hits miss piggy in the forehead she will be pissed and you can either do some Splainin or kiss your allowance goodbye.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

Where I live its impossible to get work even at McDonalds, so I am going back to College on the grant getting my AA degree so I can move away from here and find a job. I have been looking for work since I've been living out here in the Joshua Tree desert. Believe me I have tried everything to get a job, I am even signing up for internship with the college in hopes someone might hire me on.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by ABNARTY

I may well be lazy... but after looking at her picture I can tell you this...

I ain't drunk enough. I don't think I could ever get drunk enough. And she's a billionaire. Wow.

~Heff

I'd take one for the team lol. After a fifth of vodka.

Back on topic, I challenge this woman to live one year on the Median yearly income for that country and I bet she wouldn't last a few months.

Of course seh wouldn't, she would not be able to stuff her fat face as much as she's accustomed to....BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Well. She should use that stash of cash for some liposuction, facelift, personal dietician/nutritionist/trainer, beautician, hairdresser, and a fashion sdvisor....Just saying.

Do not matter. There are people that are not that good looking but something shines thru and they become charasmatic in their own way. Then there are people that have the perfect body but the darkness within darkens everything around them and they become ugly. Her body have become what she is inside.

Playing around with karma and greed. In the end she will probably wished she never had this life. Poor soul beneath. It could have been shining under different circumstances.
edit on 3-9-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Just like Mitt Romney in the USA, who says that "Anyone in America can make $250 million".

Especially if you START with $50 million.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Just like Mitt Romney in the USA, who says that "Anyone in America can make $250 million".

Especially if you START with $50 million.

You can today also make extreme amount of money in todays world. It is not impossible. But you have to backstab and have 0 empathy and no moral values to succeed. If you are ruthless then you can win in the game of greed. But lose fataly in the game of creating karma since you have to be a huge parasite who win on other peoples missary. It is not worth it.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
you know what else saves money? not eating all the mc donalds in austraila

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

Maybe, if the Australian government stopped spending billions on fringe benefits for their politicians and put more into yearly budgets, there would be more jobs to go around.

Just look at the woman..!! Never done a days work in her life, she's a "Fat", arrogant, lazy, useless, warthog. She really has no right to have a say in this matter.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
You wont find many Aussies defending this thing...

Her fathers' wealth was questionable (but, at least he worked)...she however, has managed to turn an inheritance into the 'status' of richest woman...without in actual fact, doing one iota of work!

This is what is both comical and infuriating...

Her 'mission' is simple...
Divest herself of any lifeline, and practice what she preaches...she will become much more prudent with her sage advice...

She's a leech...

A99

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join