It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Broke? It's Because You Are Lazy and Drunk

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
I want to see her on a spit roast [/q

I'll have some of what you're on!

Slightly related topic, is Fosters lager actually popular down under?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
What, does she hire other people to work out for her? Or does she just eat all the lazy people?

Is this really her??? I've never seen a pic

Seriously, this women... The impression I got when I heard the report was that " you lazy people need to work longer harder and stop enjoying life altogether and stop having a winge about how expensive it is to live in this country" well that's what I took from it. I know families that dont smoke or drink and finding it hard!!!

Oh Australia , the lucky country. Lucky to have a women like this ( like hell
) to explain to us how not to be poor.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Are those the things that make you eat peoples faces? Theres a lotta eating in that face, maybe we should hand out bath salts to the starving?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by BlueNose
This daft bint obviously needs a good shag. The irony is that it'd take a drunk to actually do it! If she plied me with enough sauce i might be tempted to smash her back doors in.
edit on 30-8-2012 by BlueNose because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2012 by BlueNose because: shoite spelling

lol

nothing less than bath salts
will get this homoncoulous shagged, mate

Well this escalated quickly!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
She could have been a wonderful person whatever she looks like so I should not judge her by her looks. But if I judge her based on what is in the article then I wish she was on the other side of the universe from me. People like that should not be in the same solar system as me from my point of view.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueNose
Slightly related topic, is Fosters lager actually popular down under?

Nah, I've never even had it or seen anybody drink it before, its really hard to even buy it, they don't sell it in most liqueur stores or pubs.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueNose

No, not aware that fosters is the beer to be drunk here !!! :p, I think it was produced as a beer to be marketed overseas.
Maybe some auzzies drink it, I don't know anyone that does.
edit on 30-8-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
She's definitely the poster child......for what money CAN'T buy. I'm pretty sure her exercise regime is in need of a tune up as well. In fact, I'll even go so far as to say,,,,,she's probably lazy too. She probably thinks exercise is getting on her laptop and checking the interest she's earned in the last few hours.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior
[mor

Didn't think so lol.

People like this really do my head in! Can't add much to whats been said already but its typical of the world we live in that this hard nosed cow who has no idea what life is like for 99% of the population feels justified in spouting crap like this

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

its the same story we always see, those with money get everything for free, so they assume that the rest of us get treated the same. just like they expect us to do better with our money, when they are the ones only paying peanuts, the whole time wandering why we dont just do like them and invest the 100 million our parents left us in their will like they did.

it is an easy problem to fix, everyone just has to stop going to work for 1 week. than demand twice the pay you got before, and nobody return until they pay.

stop shopping at any large corporation, walmart, kmart, nike, coke etc...... after about a week of us not buying and demanding they pay better or we will never buy again, they will change their tune really fast.

sadly nobody else will do anything to help out, everyone will complain on the net, and do nothing IRL.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Agreed. There is a vast chasm of understanding between people like her and the rest of us.

But the truth be told, there is no way for her and her kind to understand. They may be wired differently. What's the saying: 'behind every great fortune is a great crime'? It's like trying to rationalize criminal behavior and trying to find the empathy in it. There is none.

She did not fall far from the tree. Her father was a case too. She sees screwing over the neighborhood (to include family) as a good thing, as a virtue. The sad part is she will not be left alone in a vacuum with her millions. No. She will be out and about influencing government policy, supporting her 'causes', etc. Just what criminals need, a sugar momma.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

Bet she gulps at the trough like any other "lazy" person.

Certainly looks like it.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Oh this woman is genius!! Is that all it takes, just spend more time working and I too can become a millionaire? While I do agree with the point about not despising the rich just because they are rich I can hardly see how she can make such ignorant claims.

Very few billionaires/millionaires made their fortunes coming from nothing and working their way to the top, yes, there are a few who have done it. However, most inherit their money or get it through scrupulous sometimes criminal activities while screwing over the working population. Maybe she could show us all how it's done by starting out as a lowly grunt in one of her mines and working her way to millions of dollars. I know, me and her can star in a reality show where we swap lives and she can work at my place of employment and I can be an arrogant, privileged billionaire and tell the 99% to work harder if they want to be rich.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
LMFAO!!!! I've been up since 4:30 working between Spain,New York anf Hong Kong.
YOU figure out what time it is. I gave up.

Oh, It's 4:30 here in California. I'm drinking a beer and smoking a cigarrette.

MAY I?

I'll be done by 8 tonite then back at it.

*clink*

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Said the out of touch billionaire that got all her money from Daddy…..

Can’t buy the media (although she has tried and will continue to, so she can manipulate how the media portrays her) and her kids (all her family) hate her because she believes she is entitled to every cent and they deserve nothing from the will.

I say, if she truly believes her words, give way 99.9% of your fortune and show us how you start from scratch in share accommodation in Mount Druitt and working as a check out chick at Coles.

Yep, I would like to see the out of touch ugly fat cow try that, then she can earn respect rather than demand she get it because she was born into wealth.

I got nothing from my parents and made something of myself while drinking and smoking - so there, it can be done!

Mickierocksman

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mickierocksman

You are the second person I heard that from about her kids. What a sorry person this woman is.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ABNARTY
reply to post by Mickierocksman

You are the second person I heard that from about her kids. What a sorry person this woman is.

It's true; they have been lawfully silenced as well.

Besides ‘sorry person’ there are a few thousand more choice words that really fit this fat cows description, I would really like to type them out – but I value my membership here

Mickierocksman

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Wow, thats all i have to do, is stop drinking and smoking... oh wait..
I cant drink, and i dont smoke...

I'm broke because i'm sick and dieing. Shows what they know.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Perhaps this fine individual, Gina Rinehart, should join ATS to deny ignorance instead of promoting it !

Err...wait...after reading Wiki, now knowing how she's rich and knowing that her great poem has been dubbed The Universe's Worst Poem...I retract...ATS does not need another Troll !

Hey, Gina...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I wouldn’t worry what this greedy, fat pig thinks. After all, she was handed a very big head start in the financial world due to her father. I think she’s worth a tick over $29b, but not doubt on the backs of hard working people in the mines. Though, she doesn’t like using Australian workers but we’re too expensive. She wants to import them from overseas. I wonder where she’d be if she were born to a normal income family in the suburbs?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join