It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Processing the winnings now...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
who wants a salty burger anyway - we are loaded - considerbaly richer than thou

si anyone want to know the methods and fair speaking says yes so we told them , probably

if they wanted to know the methods the its ok to let them know -

thats what we should do as it s part of the method.
no work to type no progress.

so we sent forward into the future , we linked personalities as being in the future - you'd ask them ' in your head' if you like , "what would nick say ? when shes on a good day ?
the bonds are sent on , learning binds us but releases temporal ways.
ethics is backwards thinking - not wrong but what is learning from past mistakes and remembered for the future .

the conception is what sends on transforms , the process

the morals are forwards thinking - a when yuou get there while you do it remeberance. Very easy reaLLY.
keep morals , or 'the ethic of morals' - take it away, for good.
respect is a moral guide serving ideal function for personalities , moral honesty allows no truth to be hidden , but enough respeect to hide the more embarassing parts . empathy then is the gain of men not only by their will but by their control , a forseen future is a trap or a boon .

by duality - the winner takes , leaves the game with the positve result , by the liar being caught and the sneeky tripping up, big gains , but without reprisal. does the future allow it? answer no. fools with power , the truly evil with guile , the givers up - and the utter losers - heaped pitiless

sold to me .

and as for you guys , all you , enough respect to you all , well done for getting here - i was chewering at the paralymics i 'll be cheering at _ YOU

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

so if i'm reading correctly
you hit the jackpot
and are posting in the midst of celebrations

looks like you've overindulged in...
weeelll lets call 'em "party favors" to keep inside the T&C

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Honestly, I did try to read your post at least one and a half times, thinking that maybe there's something there.....
Upon reading it a third time I realise our dimensions are so far removed that if you had something, I just didn't get it.
Unless you would like to tell us which method and how it works?...in english if possible.
Thank you

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 3Dplus

This is a longish process - regarding the meaning of life . Has it been stolen ?

Be sure not to be of the losers. If all we can add to life is detraction - we go and process our losings out .

For clarity's sake - the truth is on the side of the winners - winners keep the truth at all times , using moral honesty and respect as a guide . These are 'quickeners' to the point now. (the point of realisation)

The title is more important than the thread - having (realising wealth) now , with the morale of morality keeping things in the now , then the moral is always the winner .

The immoral is the loser by point _now. See further threads
edit on 2-9-2012 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2012 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Can you .... make some effort to clarify what you are saying here?

I may be lacking in intelligence, or just from a different background,
and can't grasp what you are trying to communicate.

In other words,

WTF???

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT
. empathy then is the gain of men not only by their will but by their control , a forseen future is a trap or a boon .

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
So you're saying truth stays with people with morals (winners) and the losers will forever be looking for the meaning of life...
It's quite a broad statement, but I believe I get what you're saying. I just don't fully agree with the duality of your topic. Until we realise there is more to life than opposites - winners or losers, truth and lies, night and day, man and woman - we will forever more be struggling thru this quagmire of hopeless searching for meaning.

P.S. If I got you completely wrong, please let me know.I'm interested in your opinion

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This is one of the alphabet agencies using code to communicate between each other.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
This is one of the alphabet agencies using code to communicate between each other.

Really...you think so? Pictures or it never happened...can u prove it?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 3Dplus

I can't prove it, but I really and truly believe so.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
you gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything...I like your style, evilsadamclone.

You got anything to say to this statement, Zipmatt?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 3Dplus

Funny that - he's absolutely right .
Did you have a read of some other threads ?

I beg to differ with with you about duality - that there is no corner not lit by even half light .
If the light is there -at all - you know where the corners are , if you can see .

Morality is the rule - the person picks that up - and their future , suddenly becomes golden .
Even if the reverse is true , just one person's morality shames the rest - the setters of morals then are not men -
but those who spawned their futures out of the past .
Mankind then , will also live with the meaning of life - much as he now lives with the internet .
He will die with the meaning of life also

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Did we get snapshots ?
Is it a yes - or a no ?
Who are the learners here ?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm wondering, Zipmatt...I've read some of your other posts. There's some interesting bits, but you don't seem to really make any one point. You float from one essence to another, saying a lot, but not really saying what you mean. Some bits make sense, others seem random and out of place.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Back on topic tho

I beg to differ with with you about duality - that there is no corner not lit by even half light .

That would assume that one is in a box, considering corners and such. Some surround ourselves with no corners, rather safe in a circle, where there are no corners to only get half light. You're more sure of where you stand outside a box, in my opinion.
We are all teachers,
we are all students

Mankind then , will also live with the meaning of life - much as he now lives with the internet .

Am I being podantic in wondering what happened to Humankind, when did it become MANkind. Mankind again forces the idea of an opposite - womankind

new topics

top topics

join