It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This part of the forum never ceases to amaze me.

First of all, this 82 page document is nowhere to be found.

Israeli influence in America is at it's strongest ever, America is already planning military action against Iran in support of Israel next year- to have a military presence strong enough "to lauch sustained attacks against Iranian nuclear and military targets".

We're in the waiting stages, 4-5 months, for 'that event' to happen to kick it all off. America can't just wade in, they need a justifiaction so they don't appear to be the bad guys

This was outlined 3 years ago in a now censored foreign policy document.

Of course, 99% of the forum will ignore all this until it happens...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey
The one true and Living God had this to say about the nation of Israel.

" I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you"

Take caution when taking a side on this matter.

The U.S. has pretty much sealed it's fate

bible.cc...
edit on 30-8-2012 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

I have always heard this. But if this is true then why is the US in such a bad shape?

We have always supported them in every action and look at us.

The US is destroyed from the inside out. If this is our blessing i am not sure we need it.

Do not get me wrong i believe in God the father and Jesus but man we are in the worst shape in history.

I have always thought we the USA where the good guys. But i am not to sure these days.

I do hope and pray for the safety of the people of Israel and the US and our allies. As do i pray for peace for the

world.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It seems like most of the bully governments in the world have to go,including Israel and yes even the US.... looks like this is part of the new world order scenario....After all it's called the new WORLD order,not new ME order or EA order or any in particular order.. .so to all you so called bad guys,,prepare to pack up.your number might be up next...I don't know if i thank the elites for doing that or hate them for it!...It is like loosing your old abusive dad and replacing it with a new one who you are not sure how good he is going to turn out to be.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join