It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
they had their hand in every war since 1800s, and possible even earlier. Funding both sides, instigating it and then profiting from the debt the wars create. its about time to get rid of the real threat to mankind.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
You know I could of swore I read somewhere else that one day Israel would be a burdensome stone that no one would want to deal with anymore... And that the nations of the world would rise up to destroy it, and that they would have no more allies left.

Man where did I read that again...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Didn't our "next president" just get some election money there?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This is not the first time I have heard grumblings from the Intelligence community regarding Israel.

This is very good news, if it is indeed true after all.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Israel will be dealt with by God and in His timing alone. I believe soon another biblical fulfillment will be completed with the total destruction of Damascus and Israel left in ruin.

Isaiah 17:1-6
“See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins.

2 The cities of Aroer will be deserted and left to flocks, which will lie down, with no one to make them afraid.

3 The fortified city will disappear from Ephraim, and royal power from Damascus; the remnant of Aram will be
like the glory of the Israelites,”declares the Lord Almighty.

4 “In that day the glory of Jacob will fade; the fat of his body will waste away.

5 It will be as when reapers harvest the standing grain, gathering the grain in their arms— as when someone gleans heads of grain in the Valley of Rephaim.

6 Yet some gleanings will remain, as when an olive tree is beaten, leaving two or three olives on the topmost branches, four or five on the fruitful boughs,” declares the Lord, the God of Israel.

Giving the build up in Syria and the fact that Damascus is one of if not the oldest cities in the world ( Has not been destroyed), time will tell. Regardless God still has plan for Israel and all those who will try to completely destroy her after this conflict:

“O my God, blow them away like whirling dust, like chaff before the wind!” Psalm 83:13

“Look! The armies rush forward like waves thundering toward the shore. But though they roar like breakers on a beach, God will silence them. They will flee like chaff scattered by the wind or like dust whirling before a storm. In the evening Israel waits in terror, but by dawn its enemies are dead. This is the just reward of those who plunder and destroy the people of God.” Isaiah 17:12-14

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
You know I could of swore I read somewhere else that one day Israel would be a burdensome stone that no one would want to deal with anymore... And that the nations of the world would rise up to destroy it, and that they would have no more allies left.

Man where did I read that again...

Zechariah 12:3

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Zechariah 12:8-9

8 In that day shall the Lord defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the Lord before them.

9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Zechariah 14:12

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Looks like the day is coming where we will be free of the burden that is the bastard child of the Middle East.

So you’re cheerleading for the destruction of Israel and the displacement of its people?? What a humanitarian!!

Don’t get too excited. Our next President, Mittens isn’t going to let that happen. Hell, he may dust off Rumsfeld for one more round of ME cleanup.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
I laugh how most ATSer's believe Israel is the source of all Middle-East problems and if Israel was removed, things would carry on like most Western societies in the area.

I'll give you a few hints on how to start the ball rolling on peace...
Education for all youth, removal of earth's dependence on oil and removing all US bases from the region.

err... yeah. the oil barons are zionist controlled, US military expansion is due largely to the efforts of AIPAC, how to facilitate the education of young Palestinians without schools now that's a toughie

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
You seem to miss the most telling part of the article from your original post.

'[Editor's Note: While this report does not mention the source for the information concerning the alleged draft report, FPJ with permission from the author is able to disclose that the source is a staffer with a certain research unit of the CIA.]

So...no actual proof or document then? Just an 'alleged draft'?

edit on 31-8-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

I see, a bit like all those articles about the imminent nuking of Israel by those evil Mullahs unless we all step in to do Israels bidding and bomb Iran?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

Originally posted by khimbar

I see, a bit like all those articles about the imminent nuking of Israel by those evil Mullahs unless we all step in to do Israels bidding and bomb Iran?

Yep, it's an article about an alleged draft of something and the points they list are things that they're likely to say.

So third hand information. Wake me when it's published and implemented.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by the4thhorseman

that would be it.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by psyko4570

Haha no one will engage what you said because everyone just kicks native americans under the rug like they didn't happen. If it is engaged you can expect a comment such as " why do you bring up old stuff" because apparently history only matters when it supports you. acknowledging this bit of history is devastating to the arguments of many
Israel is basically doing the same thing that the USA did here except unlike all the sympathy the people in palenstine get , no one gave a ratssassss about the native americans.

if you think getting rid of israel will fix our problems there then you are sadly mistaken. This goes beyond israel.. it is the west attempting to keep its influence and power over the world by keeping other nations under control. Installing puppets that are friendly to western interests instead of the interests of their own people is what the USA is looking for. This would be the case with or without israel.
edit on 31-8-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey
The one true and Living God had this to say about the nation of Israel.

" I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you"

Take caution when taking a side on this matter.

The U.S. has pretty much sealed it's fate

bible.cc...
edit on 30-8-2012 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

Then it begs the question why doesn't Iran change their name to Israel too? name your country Israel and you have god on your side amazing, that'll thwart the US/Zionists hiding behind a state named after biblical references.

edit on 31-8-2012 by mc1km because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mc1km

I do not see how this begs the question....

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan
reply to post by mc1km

I do not see how this begs the question....

Well if you honestly believe that that bible quote refers to the current state of Israel I am not surprised.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

If this is true it is without doubt the most interesting Report of the Decade, I am awaiting the true source.
If its false it is a clever piece of PR.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

While what the Europeans did to the Native Americans is terrible, it happened a very long time ago, there is nothing you or me can do to stop something that happened hundreds of years ago.

Back then there were no international laws against colonization and land grabbing for certain reasons.

Now we do have those laws.

Just because what happened to Native Americans was bad, does not justify Israel to do the same thing to the Palestinians.

So we cannot say anything about Israel because:

A) They're Jews, and if you say anything critical of them you are a Nazi Anti-semite.

B) Hitler.

C) Holocaust (COPYRIGHT)

D) Your ancestors did something horribly similar a couple hundred years ago, therefore we can do it now and you can't say anything.

Which D brings me to the next point, they use this justification to treat the Arabs as sub-human cattle, putting them in camps, stealing there lands and bulldozing their houses, because of B and C.

So who are the real Nazis these days?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

Th difference between the US native amrican situation and th Isreali occupation differs in several ways.

1) If we were to go that far back we'd also like for Spain to make reparation to South America for all the precious metals they stole when it was "discovered" as America was.

2) The land that the Israeli Zionist occupy was, get this, given to them by Bittain...I ask you how can Brittain give away another peoples land? And this was in 1948, relatively speaking that was just the other day...

This is the land they took over and the people they've destroyed.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

Th difference between the US native amrican situation and th Isreali occupation differs in several ways.

1) If we were to go that far back we'd also like for Spain to make reparation to South America for all the precious metals they stole when it was "discovered" as America was.

2) The land that the Israeli Zionist occupy was, get this, given to them by Bittain...I ask you how can Brittain give away another peoples land? And this was in 1948, relatively speaking that was just the other day...

This is the land they took over and the people they've destroyed.

youtu.be...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join