It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opening the Sphinx

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Is there any recorded history of the Hebrews in Ancient Egypt or that they built the City of Ramese? Was Joseph the Governer of Egypt infact Seth1!
Any thoughts on why most great men from the bible spent so much time in Egypt: Moses,Jesus,Joseph,Abraham. It seems that EGYPT is always a hideout

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Adam (Mena) was Pharaoh I.

The Abydos Tablet fully agrees with Genesis and is often corroborated by the Greek and Egyptian historians, Herodotus and Manetho. It shows that Adam was the first pharaoh, and Noah the twentieth, while the intermediate eighteen correspond with Genesis with remarkable accuracy.. Mena's wife was Shesh-Hebrew, Isha-woman. Her first son was Pharaoh II.-Greek, Teta-Khent-guilty one; Hebrew, Kanighi; Latin, Athos; English, Cain. The tablet for Abel represents him as the non-resistant one.

The Abydos Tablet shows the same order as Moses (Genesis 4-6), giving first the line of Cain down to Jabal, who was Kakan. At that time, evidently, the gods and demigods began to fill the Earth with violence. Seti's list omits the names of these. All demigods were destroyed in the Deluge. Noah is next in order with a regal title. But since he was not of Cain's family, The Abydos Tablet there goes back, mentions Abel and Seth, and Seth's line just as given in Genesis (untitled), down to Noah. These all, as Pharaohs, have their royal ovals, but no supertitle. After Noah (Nofru), Pharaoh XX., the line runs through his son Ham (Chamu Chufu). Appropriately Noah's other sons are ignored; for Shem and Japheth went to Asia and Europe, while only Ham went to Egypt.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
Adam (Mena) was Pharaoh I.

The Abydos Tablet fully agrees with Genesis and is often corroborated by the Greek and Egyptian historians, Herodotus and Manetho...

The Abydos Tablet shows the same order as Moses (Genesis 4-6), giving first the line of Cain down to Jabal, who was Kakan. At that time, evidently, the gods and demigods began to fill the Earth with violence. ..All demigods were destroyed in the Deluge. Noah is next in order with a regal title. But since he was not of Cain's family, The Abydos Tablet there goes back, mentions Abel and Seth, and Seth's line just as given in Genesis (untitled), down to Noah.

Heroditus was only as correct as he was incorrect. The demigods were destroyed just before the flood in all likelyhood. Noah was directly descended from the same son of Adam as the Egyptians.

Interesting questions of late, all relative to the thread I created and my unfolding hypothesis.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Thanks for that info. lostinspace....what is the Abydos Tablet?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join