It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens to US Presidents minds after election?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D
?

For me is the same Liar

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Interesting input thank you.

One thing I wanted to ask others is if we on the information network have similar deficits?

Do you find the stoke of the keyboard has a flow that you do not have in live discussions?

For me the answer embarrassingly is yes. However it was not always that way.

Do Presidents at some point become too dependent on teleprompters and typewritten speeches to improvise when technology fails?

For me the answer embarrassingly is yes.

This leads me to ponder if it is more a sensory over load that the Presidents suffer than a lack of sleep or overly stressful and busy position.

All of us who have been active on conspiracy forums have been inundated with sensory input, far faster than humankind has ever involved themselves with in the past.

Are we also at risk if it is an overload that changes Presidents in just a few short months or years?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I think they are smart enough to know what they're getting into. Or are you suggesting there are Steppord Presidents?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I do find it easier to commumicate my ideas easier through a keyboard than through talking. My ADD has alot to do with that though, as when I talk, I tend to go off on a tangent constantly, at least a keyboard has a backspace and written text for me to better compose into coherent thoughts.

It is totaly possible it is a form of sensory overload, sometimes i have 3 windows open reading books and watching videos, while referencing other materials for reference to information I find that needs to be vetted by my brain before I decide my position on said information.

I think there is more than likely a common characteristic amongst conspiracy nutz, it seems to me that people on sites like this, seem to know alot more about the world, than they do about the happenings of the world( american idol, kardashians( did I spell that right?) etc....)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I think its kinda like marriage. You know how when you first fall in love with someone they are so wonderful, you just want to be with them all day and night and they are so fun and can never do or say anything wrong. Then when you get married they show their "real" selves and thats when they turn into Mr. Hyde. Or better yet, ever had a co-worker who always says things like, "Man, if I ever get to move up and be the boss one day, i'll never act like an arse." And then when they get promoted they turn into a raging arsehole. Same thing different title.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
sorry, but has any president actually got even one brain cell with all the promises and lies they come out with to get elected then dont do any of it once in office? Bit like our polititions here as well....

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Its common knowledge that BUSH was abusing drugs and alcohol,during his presidency,theres videos where hes very sharp in some interviews,surpraises with his rethoric,at the same time i noted when OBAMA took office he change his profile with the people,the way he was selling his personality to the public also was diffrent,more somber in his smiles,and this i noted because both presidents had the moment when the new president receives the envelope from the former president that is for eyes only hand to hand,after this private ceremony i noted the change because OBAMA didnt smile the same way again................WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION THIS ENVELOPE CONTAINS???????????????...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I noticed this the most with Obama. There's no way you can be that charismatic on stage, and the next day lose all of if. Unless you're some sort of psychopath. Charismatic people have that touch in everything they do. Even on a bad day.

Obama's flair looked non-existent and he had a face of dread. I'll never forget it. Even in his first press conference, I commented on the deadness and coldness of his tone. Even when he tried to be charming, you could still feel it. Very interesting, I must say.

I'm not commenting on his policy, the enforcement, or lack thereof. I'm simply commenting on the sudden personality shift. A shift from the natural calm charisma, to more of a stressed 'I know something that the American people should know, but I know what will happen if I tell' charisma. When he had his first conference it looked as if he knew something and wanted to let us know, but knew he couldn't.

Oh well.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
They always age REALLY bad.. I think it would be a completely annoying job,,. people are constantly saying bad things about you and spreading lies.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Well the thing is that after the private interest (corporate dictatorship) running the nation takes hold of the presidential candidates with briberies and fanfare, they show after election who truly runs the nation.

How do I come to my conclusion, well it is hard to see this after the candidate wins when he comes to salute the electorate, but I remember very clear that when Obama won the election he look motivated and happy, until that day when he was taken behind closed doors for the nations briefing and came out looking like an old tired man, that is when I realized that my conspirators mind was not a fiction of my imagination America is not run by the president or the congress is run by private interest in a corporate dictatorship.

Corrupted money runs freely to keep the whores in congress and president quiet and willing.

Private interest writes about all the laws that congress pass in this nation.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Whether the elected president is is competent or not its still a high pressure job that will take its toll over a stretch of several years. The toll is poorer mental and physical health. They may retire well off with their name sin history books but the pressure has probably worn down their lifespan. I imagine it be like a highy stressful CEO job like remebmber Steve Jobs.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I feel like even if a good man somehow accidentally makes it into office he would be compromised soon after, whether through CIA developed mind altering techniques or through simple intimidation and threats; especially if he is a family man. "This is how it's going to go or bad things may happen..." kind of scenario.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Good point Op.

Maybe it's mind control? Possession?

www.youtube.com...

Who knows, maybe also the fact that being president is stressing.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Seems very clear to me, they go into office with big dreams and feelings of power!

Then along comes the guys that really run the country and let them know they are worms of the lowest sort and yeas they will be allowed to stay visible figure head as long as they do what they are told. otherwise their whole family in for and "accident".

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I got a message from a mod that this thread is going to the trash bin. I did not understand even after reviewing 2 full pages of T@Cs on the matter.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Well we have all seen the documentation of how they age while in office but even more importantly is how the usually lose the ability to maintain the intelligence, independence, charm and charisma that got them elected in the first place.

Do you suppose it is the secrets they become privy to or something else?

I do believe it is the secrets that they become privy to as well as the threats that if they don`t tow the line they can very easily be"removed" from office like kennedy was.
I think that after they become privy to the secrets of who actually is pulling the strings they suddenly realize that they are just a puppet,a small cog in a big machine and hold no real power.they become aware that their continued existence depends on how well they carry out the puppet masters bidding.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I think they rely too heavily during the election process on their political scriptwriters telling them what to say. When the election is over they try to muddle through events without the help of their scriptwriters.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

He briefed four different American presidents on the ET reality. Jimmy Carter was keen to end the UFO cover up but when told of the religious implications he backed down. "I attended this meeting. Carter had strong Christian beliefs. When told that religion is man-made and probably unique to this planet he broke down in tears."

And the "He" refered to was a Dr. Michael Wolf.www.theparanormalguide.net...

Sorry, but I have a really hard time believing this! Did these guys who claim to know all about ETs interview every citizen from every planet or even a representative from each? Even if there are some planets so ill-advised that most or all of the citizens are atheists, maybe that's why they need us. Or maybe some of them have an interest in making people believe that's what ETs think. Jimmy Carter should have the sense to figure this out. Something about the UFO briefing did seem to have deeply upset him but I don't buy this version of it!
edit on 13-10-2014 by CoriSCapnSkip because: I tried to quote and thought the right part of the quote didn't appear!

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
What happens, is they get a private interview with some real scary people, and informed just who is really in charge of the world, and what will happen if they don't play along with the charade, and that knowledge tends to mess with their minds.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BMorris
What happens, is they get a private interview with some real scary people, and informed just who is really in charge of the world, and what will happen if they don't play along with the charade, and that knowledge tends to mess with their minds.

Sounds more like it. Makes perfect sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join