It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens to US Presidents minds after election?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by antar
Have you ever noticed how Nominee's to the office of commander in chief rarely if ever reflect the way they are able to represent themselves before elected? The changes remind me of dementia or Alzheimers.

Did you ever notice how each and every one of them look - - the day they come out of that first briefing?

That must be some briefing (or de-briefing).

It would be interesting to get a photo series going, like a before and after, side by side, type thread or post going. For as many presidents as possible. Would be interesting to see who seemed to have had a rough time, in correlation to how well they performed while in office.

Obama already looks like hes aged 15 years in only the last 3 years. I really dont think his hearts in it and is being forced to re-run.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
After POTUS is sworn in they take him to a dark room several levels beneath the Capital building.
Several men surround a boardroom table in suits none of which can be recognized in the darkened room.
The group of men show the new POTUS a film of the JFK assassination, the sinking of the titanic, 9/11, OKC and a few more calamities.
After the films have concluded a voice is heard in the dark asking the new POTUS..

"Any Questions Mr. President?"

Oops, this isn't the short stories forum..sorry.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

EXCELLENT! *Applause* This is exactly what I am referring to. Yes and here is a more recent one that talks about it being the fault of a teleprompter but if you ever watched him before he was even considered for potus, he was dynamic and fluid, quite the silver tongued devil, a real ability to outwit and outshine based on his improvisational talent. It was only a short time later not even his first full term before his ability to speak coherently was sabotaged by whatever it is that affects these Presidents. It is almost like a PTSD mixed with brain damage.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

YES indeed! Obama looked seriously green. We need to dredge up some of the before and after shots of them for sure. Do you really think it would get laid out within the timeline of the first briefing? Perhaps this is why they usually want men or women with strong family ties, most people no matter how political and self serving do not wish to see harm to their immediate family.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

It was only a short time later not even his first full term before his ability to speak coherently was sabotaged by whatever it is that affects these Presidents.

He made a couple of personal quips - - really innocent.

The Right went ballistic and over-the-top - - - as they always do - - making an "anthill" into an "active volcano".

Even when he miss read one line in a speech they did that.

He no longer speaks anything not written and/or rehearsed.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

this is what happens

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Ok so here is a video clip of aging Presidents. Some of them quite frankly are hard to tell the before and after imo but others are really severe changes, especially around and in the eyes.

Here is a professional opinion about what the real causes are of rapid aging Presidents.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
They become pretty stressed and get their minds blown by the realisation of what duties of the job they have.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

This is part of the psyops that they discover after election. They can no longer speak from the heart, from their intelligence, they have to be scripted so as to never cause offense which always causes offense. What on earth could possibly force them to comply in such a way when it is usually diametrically opposed to how they won the election or even became considered by Americans.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by martian2

No doubt it is a busy and demanding, stressful life, but look at the royal families, they do not seem to age like our US Presidents do, in fact they may even be the opposite.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

This is part of the psyops that they discover after election. They can no longer speak from the heart, from their intelligence, they have to be scripted so as to never cause offense which always causes offense. What on earth could possibly force them to comply in such a way when it is usually diametrically opposed to how they won the election or even became considered by Americans.

That's true.

Didn't seem to help Bush Jr. much.

I don't put much blame on any of them for not being able to fulfill certain promises. They really can't just snap their fingers and make it happen. The presidency is not one person.

I don't think it was ever realistic to believe Obama could pull out of war. I pay more attention to their method of trying to do things.

For me Obama is a methodical thinker. You can almost see his brain forming a pattern of thought - - like he's trying to put a whole puzzle together. That works for me.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Ah you guys, this is a must read:

Classic and just a perfect example of this discussion with a twist of humor.

"A final visit with the former President"

www.reignofphil.com...
edit on 30-8-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I always seem to sense it is more of a sell out, like dealing with a two faced person. You get to know and love the one but then soon discover that they cannot hold up that false face for ever and after being put into a position of power they no longer have to. It feels like a sell out to me.

I am beginning to think that the Presidents are being sat down:

And then...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Obama had an obvious deamenor change just days after taking office. This happend right after his first high level classified security briefs. It is almost scary how he changed. There is no telling what they find out about and learn about our earth, other nations, threats etc... If there are Alien task masters this would probably be when they find out. If there is seceretly a life extinction comet on it's way years from now this would be when he found out. If Apollo astronaughts found alien artifacts or where warned away from the moon that would be when he found out. If you dig deep enough you can find videos of him after those briefings.

Even just non fringe subjects like the real terroirst threats, nukes etc... would be enough to scare a new president to death.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I always seem to sense it is more of a sell out, like dealing with a two faced person.

I don't - - because the world and politics is an extremely complicated place. (up-straight - no conspiracy).

In your job/employment - - can you do anything you want? I honestly don't know anyone who can.

The president is not KING. He can't just wave his Sceptor and make demands. There are concessions and compromises.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I too remember President Obama's look on his face after his first high level briefing. I often wondered what they told him. He seriously looked bewildered.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants

Originally posted by Alxandro
They probably get briefed on topics of a need to know basis, and all few other things their minds may not be able or willing to accept as fact.
Remember Jimmy Carter? He came out sobbing like a baby after one of his briefings.

Then at some point they probably get replaced with a cyborg clone that will end up doing all the dirty work for TPTB.
A copy of the original.

The real George Bush Jr., the fighter, probably fought off his attackers at that point and killed his clone.
....remember the pretzel incident?

A short time later he gave up and secretly left the office for good.
Leaving TPTB with the remains of a lifeless dubya clone.

Thats when they had no other choice but to create a copy of a copy,
...and the rest is history.

I would love to know more about the Jimmy Carter incident. And with all due respect, President Carter.... James would have been more befitting the Office.
edit on 8/30/2012 by MissSmartypants because: spelling

He briefed four different American presidents on the ET reality. Jimmy Carter was keen to end the UFO cover up but when told of the religious implications he backed down. "I attended this meeting. Carter had strong Christian beliefs. When told that religion is man-made and probably unique to this planet he broke down in tears."

And the "He" refered to was a Dr. Michael Wolf.www.theparanormalguide.net...
edit on 8/30/2012 by MissSmartypants because: more info

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Right, this is what I think too and that they begin making them look at the ordinary citizen as cattle for the slaughter, they have to other wise they too and all their family will be part of that agenda. There is a cold separatism that falls into place for all Presidents shortly after they take office and the caring leaves their whole energy field as they scramble to maintain position among all of the power brokers instead.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

What a great read and interesting site, I book marked it to adventure into later. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

it is a known phenomena that presidents age very fast once in office, i believe it to be from lack of sleep and rest.no matter the guy in the office, for example obama has had alot of time off for golf. Is he ever really off though? like he doesnt have a thousand things to think about all the time? The President is the most powerful single individual one the planet, everything is his business, everyone seeks his approval or attention or just some of his advice on a given subject. His conversations are with kings, about billions of dollars, not the mundane with his boys.

Also, it is easy to make promises about things one does not know or understand while running, it is quite another when one finds out the REAL reasons for the things that happen, and why things are the way they are. Until your President elect, you dont get any briefings or any classified intel, once you are elected you suddenly become inundated with much you didnt know, and more you never imagined.

so it is understandable how one changes from the election trail to the actual office. Things are the wway they are for reasons most of us will never know, only the president and his closest circle, somtimes not even he and they get to know, as alot of classified materials are compartmentalized in order to keep the prying eyes of those that dont need to know from ever knowing. Some things are best not known, until such a time as the need to be known, for this reason alone, the president must always be prepared for bad news, as mostly thats what his job is meant to deal with.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join