It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens to US Presidents minds after election?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Have you ever noticed how Nominee's to the office of commander in chief rarely if ever reflect the way they are able to represent themselves before elected? The changes remind me of dementia or Alzheimers.

I am watching the RNC right now and listening to George Bush Jr. from his acceptance speech in 02,and he is 'nothing' like he became 8 years later. He is eloquent and able to keep on track, yet soon after election he became the brunt of jokes and puns because of his speech and mental inability.

Now in all fairness he is not the only one who has gone down hill both mentally and physically during the time in office.

Am I the only one who see's this or have others noticed too?
edit on 30-8-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

That is absolutely what I thought. I mean, they perpetuate such great claims, then never follow through. Clearly, they become dumbfounded and blank.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The food they feed them at the Whitehouse makes them into puppets. Little bit of zombie drugs in their foods and they do what they are told. How would you react if on the day you are handed over the keys to the country someone told you everything is a lie. Everything you thought you could accomplish will never happen as you desire unless you sell your soul and even then your soul is only worth a few things.
edit on 30-8-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by QUANTUMGR4V17Y

It is as if some of the technology available, or the types we on conspiracy forums discuss but cannot always prove, are used against them.

I have often wondered if they did something to Regan so that the truths he discovered could be covered up and in the meantime create an excuse for anything he may say that would be incriminating.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I wondered that too. But it could be something even more covert but who would do this to them? what country or faction would want to mess with their minds in such a way?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
What happens is after the election they are into for a meeting with the minions of the puppet masters and the elected president is never the same again.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Maybe they are replaced with a look-a-like? You bring up a good point.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

They are just recovering from the effects of years being fed Scopolamine

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well we have all seen the documentation of how they age while in office but even more importantly is how the usually lose the ability to maintain the intelligence, independence, charm and charisma that got them elected in the first place.

Do you suppose it is the secrets they become privy to or something else?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The water at the white house has fluoride in it

I have noticed this before and I am glad it is not just me.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I have read somewhere that after the are pres, they are taken to a room where they are shown the missing minutes of the jfk assassination(the missing frames of the zapruder film) and instructed that there will be no further questions.
edit on 30-8-2012 by eazyriderl_l because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
My theory is black mail.
As with most positions of influence.
Everyone has something to lose and it will put much stress on a person.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Is this what you mean in regards to George Bush?
This has actually been brought up in a conversation I've had with someone before. When you really look at the antics of George Jr, it seems like he was just mailing it in.I see it as a defense mechanism realizing the position he had been placed in. After all his father was George Sr the ex head of the CIA, and President. Who was implicated in a few strange happenings (assassination attempt on Reagan for example). I'm not directly implying that Bush Sr had any involvement, I'm just saying there were whispers of his possible involvement in a few events.Not really into posting right now, maybe I'll add more later on.S&F

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
They probably get briefed on topics of a need to know basis, and all few other things their minds may not be able or willing to accept as fact.
Remember Jimmy Carter? He came out sobbing like a baby after one of his briefings.

Then at some point they probably get replaced with a cyborg clone that will end up doing all the dirty work for TPTB.
A copy of the original.

The real George Bush Jr., the fighter, probably fought off his attackers at that point and killed his clone.
....remember the pretzel incident?

A short time later he gave up and secretly left the office for good.
Leaving TPTB with the remains of a lifeless dubya clone.

Thats when they had no other choice but to create a copy of a copy,
...and the rest is history.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
They probably get briefed on topics of a need to know basis, and all few other things their minds may not be able or willing to accept as fact.
Remember Jimmy Carter? He came out sobbing like a baby after one of his briefings.

Then at some point they probably get replaced with a cyborg clone that will end up doing all the dirty work for TPTB.
A copy of the original.

The real George Bush Jr., the fighter, probably fought off his attackers at that point and killed his clone.
....remember the pretzel incident?

A short time later he gave up and secretly left the office for good.
Leaving TPTB with the remains of a lifeless dubya clone.

Thats when they had no other choice but to create a copy of a copy,
...and the rest is history.

I would love to know more about the Jimmy Carter incident. And with all due respect, President Carter.... James would have been more befitting the Office.
edit on 8/30/2012 by MissSmartypants because: spelling

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think Bill Hicks said it best

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Its a tremendous amount of stress in a very short period of time.

Stress kills...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Have you ever noticed how Nominee's to the office of commander in chief rarely if ever reflect the way they are able to represent themselves before elected? The changes remind me of dementia or Alzheimers.

Did you ever notice how each and every one of them look - - the day they come out of that first briefing?

That must be some briefing (or de-briefing).

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Doesn't the president age like ten years faster than normal people from the stress of the job alone? Wouldn't surprise me if you can see a gradual decline in overall function in a human being. They have A LOT on their plate, and some can't handle the pressure as well as others.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Did you ever notice how each and every one of them look - - the day they come out of that first briefing?

That must be some briefing (or de-briefing).

It would be interesting to get a photo series going, like a before and after, side by side, type thread or post going. For as many presidents as possible. Would be interesting to see who seemed to have had a rough time, in correlation to how well they performed while in office.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join