It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Really Sad Picture That I Saw Today, Left Me Speechless

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RighteousDude

No they won't cuz that old dog will bite their balls off before they even lift a leg...and when they fall down in pain, that old dog will go for the throat.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by InfiniteConsciousness

If he was, then he did a piss poor job of it...anyway no one cares about their endless branding propaganda, you think anyone pays attention to it? THINK NOT!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Not sure if this is the correct forum, if not MODS you can move it

But this picture kind of spoke so much when I glanced at it
It said so much

So much about the people, so much about partisanship and basic common sense & humanity

In the back of my mind I'm still a little happy because many people woke up and the young may grow up to follow freedom & basic common sense.

But the snapshot of today's intelligence and leadership is just so low
When I say leadership I really mean individualism, I mean people who will decide on their own which direction to take rather than follow the herd.

Just thought I would share this

edit on 30-8-2012 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

This implies an actual chance at changing anything. The chance is long gone. Paul was never going to win, regardless of how many Americans wanted him.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

edit on 31-8-2012 by WhatTheFrig because: cleaner

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I really like something Rand Paul said about his dad. He said "The Lobbyists don't even come to his Dad's offices, they know they won't get anywhere with him". If we could only say that about more of our Representatives in Congress.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Although altruistic in nature, yet condemning at the same time...wipe the tears from your face and understand...it is not your fault America. Not all of us are female and can be underhanded by "GUILT" tactics. No matter what American people did the outcome would have been the same....The game is rigged! Stop with blaming America...the answer was NO from the very beginning and until everyone get s the point that the Elites rule and the divided party system is designed to destroy you....all you will do is beat yourself with guilt and shame for what you have done...stop this ...blaming America crap!. I couldn't possibly cover the proof of the financial bankers brutally forcing policies while blaming American people for their sins.....but I know one thing, until America stops acting like a Bi+ch and starts placing the blame where it really needs to be....we will keep getting posts like this and keep getting the blame for what they have done to us.Are you going to sit around and keep feeling sorry for yourself America....or will you stand up and claim your rightful throne as the financial standard of the world? Your choice....keep listening to weak crap like this or fight and take back what was once yours. A weak coward dies a million deaths! Screw this weak crap! America is as beautiful as ever and the only weakness is the cancer within her....the international bankers! ROUTE THEM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 31-8-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

It is really shameful being here in America. It's a sad day when I have to fight my fellow citizens in an attempt to get them to educate themselves. They are so full of religious BS and republican lies, I really feel sorry for them. I still want to help, nonetheless. I hope that the crazy hicks in the south don't start a second civil war because of their distorted beliefs, but if they do I will have to take the side of reason. If I could afford to leave I would be in a much more sane country right now...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

But during Bush there were ALOT of anti-war protesters, they were everywhere
After Obama got into power they disappeared even though the war has EXPANDED into the entire middle east...still nothing.

There it is. Those protests during Bush were the result of all the indignation because people were realizing that all the reasons Bush and friends went to war were contrived. That there were no real reasons for going to war. That we had been lied too.

And what was the response of the government and power elite in the corporations and the pentagon? They shape shifted. In response to the outrage and general protest by Americans, the powers that be gave us Obama. "Change we could believe in". Right. Just in time too. A whole new approach was promised to rid the system of the lies and corruption. Its something they do every 4 years to excommunicate from our minds that the government is slowly slipping the whole country into darkness. And every 4 years we buy it.

And every time we buy it and become deceived once again, we all lose a little more self confidence in the way we react. We keep hoping it will change for the better, but it doesn't. And so we resort to denial, we accept the water in the frog pot being a little hotter.

Remember "I, Pet Goat II"? That scene where George Bush is in the classroom and "morphs" into Obama? And then Obama sweats as he realizes the truth of the lies of 911 and the endless war in the Middle East? Guess what? Get ready for another extension of that video to play out before your very eyes.

Go ahead and vote, it won't matter. The only thing you are going to get by doing that is a "feel good", a relief that you "did your part" and now you can go back to sleep, or to the game or whatever it is that you do.

So enjoy your wars and the failure of your economy... you've earned it.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Ron Paul wants to get rid of all corporate regulation, which would just make everything worse. You want to work for $ 2.00 an hour? because minimum wage would be gone.

You want everything privatized? No more public schools, libraries, parks, roads, everything that makes society.........

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
_______________________________ ~Watch~__________________________

edit on 31-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Ron Paul wants to get rid of all corporate regulation, which would just make everything worse. You want to work for $ 2.00 an hour? because minimum wage would be gone.

You want everything privatized? No more public schools, libraries, parks, roads, everything that makes society.........

Outside of the presumption that we would work fro $2.00 an hour (wherever that figure came from)....the rest of the answer is an emphatic YES! GET RID OF IT ALL!
edit on 31-8-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Is that Ron Paul?

I just think it would be cool if it's like a full blow economic collapse, and pandemic, and emp as well. just the whole 9 yards all at once. So it's like a nightmare scenario come true. Like that would be the wildest adventure one could ever live threw. It would just nuts! Like to have to contend with that? Life and death struggle and it's at your doorstep each day. You live for your next meal. Like we'd actually wake up from our endless comfort that keeps us asleep and enslaved. We'd actually pray to God and seek him everyday and every hour of our lives. We'd actually be greatful for our next meal. We'd be greatful when the sun comes out and gives us warmth. We'd love our friends family like it was the last day we'd ever see them. We'd at least feel alive in a way that we'll never experience as long as we're over feed, we have endless luxuries, taking everything for granted, not needing God, not respecting ourselves, not loving each other, but often disrespecting even our own family members. Like it would be the ultimate wake up call from our ego driven prideful vanity lives we have right now.

It's true. ha ha.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Civilization has reached another peak, time for the burning now. Rome burnt, what makes us think we are any different?

I agree, its a aad state of affairs.

Its got to the stage where the corrupt in power dont even recognise thier corruption anymore and there is no one brave enough to arrest them. This is why the world will burn and us along with it.
edit on 30-8-2012 by TheMindWar because: Add

Lol, im sorry but this seems extremely ignorant. America is not the entire world. There are other first world countries out there. If America burned, which I don't think it will, it would not be the end of civilization.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Of course the picture say a lot
but you dont see the arrogant part in it
dont get me wrong i love Ron Paul
but he had no choice in hell to be elected
even if he had 99% of the american votes

Saying that Americans had their chance to change and they missed it
is very arrogant and hide the truth

The BIG question is : Why did the official refused to count RP delegates in the first place

even Fox news and Wolf Blitzer himself said they were a lot of irregularities
why would they suddenly speak the truth is another BIG question

the picture speak for itself
Americans missed their chance to change the USA and now we will get more wars
Americans didnt missed they chances .. on the contrary
many tried to speak about that .. but they will never be on the news
they are cut has soon they speak to much so the sheople dont understand whats going on
even soldiers are cut off from speaking on TV .

dont wonder why another soldier lately was arrested because of his facebook post
he was a 9/11 truthers like many of us here
they sacrificed their lifes to fight for America .. nobody else
and now they cant even speak their thoughs on TV and on facebook
where is the freedom of speech they so talk about ??
the freedom of speech they want is like the pussy riots doing hatred in church
and cutting down a Jesus Cross for the christian victims of Stalin
thats ok in their book but not okay to speak the truth about 9/11 ?
there is something really messed up ... they are really master twisters tricksters

somebody wants to start the american revolution on purpose
not to free the country but make a hude dictator ship out of it
anyone speaking against them that know the real truth
will be arrested

i have see it coming from a thousand mile away .. difficult to believe but its the truth
can you see the bigger picture ? not the one they give you ..

edit on 8/31/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RighteousDude

If we can't be positive, then we'll be nothing. Just relinquish ourselves to the PTB. I have thoughts like that on the daily. Makes me mad. When you show others these things, they say "why are you a nutbag?"

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
dp
edit on 8/31/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Alright, have fun being a slave and have a horrible quality of life. Don't complain when corporations dumb toxic waste where ever they want, daily.

The EPA was created because the Cuyahoga river caught on fire due to corporate pollution.

Because of this fire, Cleveland businesses became infamous for their pollution, a legacy of the city's booming manufacturing days during the late [size=4.5]1800s and the early 1900s, when limited government controls existed to protect the environment. Even following World War II, Cleveland businesses, especially steel mills, routinely polluted the river. Cleveland and its residents also became the butt of jokes across the United States, despite the fact that city officials had authorized 100 million dollars to improve the Cuyahoga River's water before the fire occurred. The fire also brought attention to other environmental problems across the country, helped spur the Environmental Movement, and helped lead to the passage of the Clean Water Act in 1972.

www.ohiohistorycentral.org...

You want to go back to the 1800's where kids worked 80 hours a week and cut their fingers off because there was no regulation on child labor? Where the workers had 0 rights

You're campaigning for sweat shops and poverty.and you don' even realize it. Ron Paul groupies need to seriously read history books.

No regulation and a recession/depression = child labor

No regulation = No minimum wage = slave wages, like in 3rd world countries

Adam Smith noted that employers often conspire together to keep wages low

The interest of the dealers... in any particular branch of trade or manufactures, is always in some respects different from, and even opposite to, that of the public… [They] have generally an interest to deceive and even to oppress the public… We rarely hear, it has been said, of the combinations of masters, though frequently of those of workmen. But whoever imagines, upon this account, that masters rarely combine, is as ignorant of the world as of the subject. Masters are always and everywhere in a sort of tacit, but constant and uniform combination, not to raise the wages of labor above their actual rate… It is not, however, difficult to foresee which of the two parties must, upon all ordinary occasions, have the advantage in the dispute, and force the other into a compliance with their terms.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
There are many similar sad pictures floating around. Its called the Doom Paul meme.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I love how a picture is supposed to say a thousand words, until u come to our generation. Please put a small quote on the picture so we can be guided into a thought channel. WTF is this post about? At least Realspoke (as always) comes fresh .Anyone else that posted here is conditioned and weak-minded. This reminds me of highschool culture. CMON ATS!!
edit on 31-8-2012 by Speckle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
i thought paul would have been a decent president but good god people. You do realize the guy cant just wave his hands and make things better? We would need to remove alot of people in power in our government if we wanted this change you are calling for. One guy cant do it alone.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join