Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Twin Earthquakes in California and Japan

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Ok. The clock is now ticking on this prediction. We will see.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The OP stole someone else's prediction, altering only the dates.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Well .... the 17th is just about over in Japan. So if this was supposed to be on the 17th in both California and Japan .. it isn't happening. Unless it's the 18th in Japan and the 17th in California? Anyways ... for Japan, the 17th has come and pretty much gone.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Is it safe to come out of my bunker yet?
...Wasn't this supposed to go down at around 9:00-9:30 pm EST?
edit on 17-9-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

In the original OP, her royal highness of the angels said that the earth was gonna get its shake-on, on either the 17th or the 19th. Her highness didn't give a specific time on either of these dates.

So, I suppose technically we can't stamp a big, fat FAIL on this thread until Wednesday night/Thursday morning.

Until then..............

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Okay. Thanks. I guess it'll be safe to climb out my bunker and get to Target to buy some new underwear.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by stupid girl

Okay. Thanks. I guess it'll be safe to climb out my bunker and get to Target to buy some new underwear.

Don't forget to try the rotisserie chicken salad...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The OP has not been on ATS since Sept. 2nd.
I would think that The Queen Of Heaven should grace all who have stayed with her thread with an update or at least an explanation.

I would hate to believe that our QOH was just another random wacko eating Froot Loops in their parent's basement while making arbitrary apocalyptic predictions for attention or as a result of some personal mental disconnect from reality.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Twenty-eight hours to go! I'm in California and all is well. Although I think Japan is down to 12-hours.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It is now just about the 20th in Japan. Once again ... a prediction is made on ATS that doesn't come to pass. I'm thinking that it may be safe to say that if someone makes a prediction on ATS like this .. you can bet nothing will happen.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17

Originally posted by smyleegrl
May I ask why you believe the earthquakes will happen on that particular day? And that particular location?

Divine inspiration. It's the cities that were given to me... I will be very happy to be wrong, like I said.

Prevention is better, but acts of nature cannot be prevented.

I pray for Divine intervention and redemption.

Peace!

Looks like she used her loop-hole.
Thanks for praying for us infidels, your majesty.

Or perhaps you may want to examine what you define as "divine".
God is never wrong and does not deceive or lie.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The Queen of Angels...has left the building.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I couldn't count how many times that I HAVE paid my rent in spite of how any times the world was SUPPOSED to end.Because thanx to the ATS prophets id be terminally homeless.To the op,divine inspiration/REAL prophecy comes from GOD and is NEVER wrong.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Earthquakes happen all the time in those regions, theyre sitting on the Ring of Fire which is the most active region in the world for earthquake and volcanic activity
. People have been saying western California sitting on the western shelf of the San Andreas will take the drink for 30 years at least. I used to see visions too... after smoking marijauna.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join