It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin Earthquakes in California and Japan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

That particular dream you had (see page 2) sounds like a massive forest fire

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
19+17= Secret of Fatima

Um ... no.

The Message of Fatima ... OFFICIALLY via the Vatican

The messages of Mary in Fatima ... original Portugese and English translations

The Three Secrets of Fatima

NONE of them have to do with numerology. Not a one. They are about Hell, World War II and a prophecy for the Popes and final war against the Church. That's it. Nothing else.
edit on 9/1/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed link

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

19+17= Secret of Fatima

Um ... no.

The Message of Fatima ... OFFICIALLY via the Vatican

The messages of Mary in Fatima ... original Portugese and English translations

The Three Secrets of Fatima

NONE of them have to do with numerology. Not a one. They are about Hell, World War II and a prophecy for the Popes and final war against the Church. That's it. Nothing else.
edit on 9/1/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed link

3:179 It is not (the purpose) of Allah to leave you in your present state till He shall separate the wicked from the good. And it is not (the purpose of) Allah to let you know the unseen. But Allah chooseth of His messengers whom He will, (to receive knowledge thereof.) So believe in Allah and His messengers. If ye believe and ward off (evil), yours will be a vast reward.

57:25 We verily sent Our messengers with clear proofs, and revealed with them the Scripture and the Balance, that mankind may observe right measure; and He revealed iron, wherein is mighty power and (many) uses for mankind, and that Allah may know him who helpeth Him and His messengers, though unseen. Lo! Allah is Strong, Almighty. -

1 Whereof do they question one another ?
2 (It is) of the awful tidings,
3 Concerning which they are in disagreement.
4 Nay, but they will come to know!
5 Nay, again, but they will come to know!

17 Lo! the Day of Decision is a fixed time,
18 A day when the trumpet is blown and ye come in multitudes,
19 And the heaven is opened and becometh as gates,
20 And the hills are set in motion and become as a mirage.

38 On the day when the angels and the Spirit stand arrayed, they speak not, saving him whom the Beneficent alloweth and who speaketh right.
39 That is the True Day. So whoso will should seek recourse unto his Lord.
40 Lo! We warn you of a doom at hand, a day whereon a man will look on that which his own hands have sent before, and the disbeliever will cry: "Would that I were dust!"

Will you debate with me what I saw?

I am only a warner and if God willed He could have left you all in darkness about the things that are about to happen...

You have 3 days of 40 days each left, Repentance is on the first day, Second day, when the Sun Rises from the East, it won't benefit a believer to believe. Third day, is the darkest day, in a winter and hope you all that it doesn't fall on a Friday, because if so, such tribulations will be that no man has ever seen or ever see again.

Each day a sign will be seen on the 17th, until the third day of 17 th will come three days of darkness and then, the end.

Praise be to Allah Lord of The Worlds!
edit on 1-9-2012 by queenofangels_17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

O Allah, bear witness that I have conveyed the Message to your people, my angels bear witness that I have conveyed to you as much as I could to prepare you for what is coming, and that people who have faith will increase in faith and the people in whose hearts is a disease will not believe and will persist in sinfulness until the Hour come upon them.

Your responses grieve me and you didn't give attention to the message but do all you can to attack me.

May God bless and keep the believers strong in Faith until we meet in the palce of our Rest.

Peace and God's Mercy be upon you, believers!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

You can preach Islam and quote the Qu'ran all you want.
(well .. until ATS shuts you down.. It's against the T&C to do it)
Your qu'ran isn't from God. It's man made and in error.

Contraditions in the Qu'ran
1,000 mistakes in the Qu'ran
Video - 51 errors and contradictions in the Qu'ran
Qu'ran contradictions and flaws

The fact is that you tried to tie FATIMA in with your dream.
Fatima had NOTHING to do with the Three Days of Darkness (prophecied in Catholicism).
The three Fatima visions were - 1) hell 2) WWII 3) Evil entering the church and the death of the pope.
That's it.

I posted the information but you ignored it. You continue to evangelize your religion.
Therefore .. there is no speaking with you.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
May I ask why you believe the earthquakes will happen on that particular day? And that particular location?

The date most likely has something to do with the Judaic New Year holiday, Rosh Hashanah. Also called the Feast of Trumpets.
Also what some Biblical exigeses interpret as Jesus actually referring to when He was asked about the harpazo of believers in the end times, when He said, "But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father."
Jesus was quite fond of using idioms and parables, and the one above is what is used for Rosh Hashanah, or the Feast of Trumpets.

This, therefore, is a festival that, "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father". Yom Teruah
Yom Teruah is the ONLY festival (from the Hebrew 'moed' literally appointment) that we do not know the day or the hour in which to keep it. Therefore, we have to be on the alert, we have to be be awake, and we have to be watching for it.

Rosh Hashanah- Feast of Trumpets

However, I note that the OP is of the Muslim faith, thus I am speculating that whatever she is basing her statements on is something related to her faith that happens to correspond with the Jewish/Christian calendar this year.

Why this year would be different than any other?.... your guess is as good as mine.
The way I see it, you are either good with God, or you ain't......no date or time is gonna change that because He already knew what our choices would be beforehand.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Will you debate with me what I saw?

I am only a warner and if God willed He could have left you all in darkness about the things that are about to happen...

You have 3 days of 40 days each left, Repentance is on the first day, Second day, when the Sun Rises from the East, it won't benefit a believer to believe. Third day, is the darkest day, in a winter and hope you all that it doesn't fall on a Friday, because if so, such tribulations will be that no man has ever seen or ever see again.

Each day a sign will be seen on the 17th, until the third day of 17 th will come three days of darkness and then, the end.

Praise be to Allah Lord of The Worlds!
edit on 1-9-2012 by queenofangels_17 because: (no reason given)

I would think that math, being the universal language, would transcend even religion?

3 days of 40 days = 120 days

2nd day = 80th day

3rd day = 120th day

Each 40 days a sign will be seen on the 17th day.

An' on the 17th day of the last fo'ty, they gonna be killin' er'ebody up in her...you betta hide yo' wives, hide yo' chir'rens 'cuz it gonna be dark as a mofo, fo'bout three days y'all...................sorry, I just can't help myself sometimes.

Ahem, where were we?
Oh yeah, the 17th of the 40's....

So I suppose the variable that you have inadvertently left out would be the date of the first day of the three sets of forty.

If we are to assume that date to be September 17th, then the world will turn upside down, literally, by October 27th.
And we would need to have a mother-lode of candles, at least 3 days worth, 40 days from Oct 27th which is December 6th.

Apparently the electricity should be back on well before the next end of the world on December 21st.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

edit on 4-9-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Well, you had a dream or vision and you did your job of passing it on. You have completed your task. It is up to people individually to interpret your writings and to believe them or not. I cannot say your prediction is wrong til after it's time is gone. So many predictions are made here that I don't care if it is wrong and I will not hold that against a person. The dream was probably real but your interpretation of it may be flawed. It could mean many things. On top of that I put in a change request to have it on the 22nd. It hasn't been approved as of yet.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

or he/she lied, that is another option, I have no idea which is true

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

That is always a possibility. I found that many people like deceiving others, many who are highly educated think that they are smarter so should be able to profit by others compassion and lack of intelligence. I feel just the opposite..
edit on 4-9-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Today there was a quake in Santa Monica / Beverly Hills. It was a powerful quake if you were in that zone, even it was only over 3.2, it is possible to have a quake of almost 7 or more in that exact zone.

Hope you are wrong with your prediction but unfortunately the earth is shacking a lot lately.

Beverly Hills earthquake hit at intersection of 2 major faults.

The small earthquakes that hit Beverly Hills this week struck at the intersection of two potentially dangerous faults that run through the heart of urban Los Angeles County. Both faults could trigger a powerful magnitude 7 quake.

Read more here:

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

In the middle of September , 17th or 19th twin earthquakes in this two areas, California and Japan which might cause the Earth to swallow everything on top of it.

Bumping ... it's now September 16th. The day before everything is supposed to happen according to your predictions. As I said on your other thread ... got the house cleaned, the laundry done, the shopping done, the cars gassed up, etc etc. I doubt anything will come of this ... But I prepped anyways.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

In the middle of September , 17th or 19th twin earthquakes in this two areas, California and Japan which might cause the Earth to swallow everything on top of it.

Bumping ... it's now September 16th. The day before everything is supposed to happen according to your predictions. As I said on your other thread ... got the house cleaned, the laundry done, the shopping done, the cars gassed up, etc etc. I doubt anything will come of this ... But I prepped anyways.

Girrrrrrrl, don't forget to take a shower, do your hair and put on a clean pair of panties

The "changing of the guards" happens around 7:30 pm CST (sunset/moonset). Iffin' anything goes down, that would be the most likely time, IMO.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

So, D-Day is supposed to be 7:30 P.M., Central Time on Monday? Just checking.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by stupid girl

So, D-Day is supposed to be 7:30 P.M., Central Time on Monday? Just checking.

mmm, not necessarily, but based on one of my earlier posts where I pointed out that the Feast of Trumpets also begins today/tomorrow, D-Day would be whenever the moon sets. See my earlier post about Rosh Hashanah/Feast of Trumpets and how they determine which day it falls on.

So, sometime between 7:15 and 7:45pm CST is what would be relative to me, personally.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
Girrrrrrrl, don't forget to take a shower, do your hair and put on a clean pair of panties

FUNNY! I actually planned to do that!
Make sure EVERYTHING is done so that I'll have a little extra time on the flip side of all these disasters that are supposed to be coming up. Anyways .. gotta go .. on my way to Target ...
edit on 9/16/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

FUNNY! I actually planned to do that!
Make sure EVERYTHING is done so that I'll have a little extra time on the flip side of all these disasters that are supposed to be coming up. Anyways .. gotta go .. on my way to Target ...
edit on 9/16/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

oooh sister, if you like chicken salad, Target's rotisserie chicken salad is the BOMB DIGGITY....

It's in the deli section....I eat it with whole-grain crackers.....yummity......

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Something that will come from the Sky will obliterate, Los Angeles, which is referred to in the Holy Qur'an as a floating star.

Wait, you predicted earthquakes?

Now its something coming out of the sky!?? 0_o

So which is it now?

vvv

gees vreem, don't you know anything? It's a sky quake. You know, when the sky rumbles and splits open and all of the water falls down. One happened last week I think or maybe it was a thunder storm.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join