It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin Earthquakes in California and Japan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

Originally posted by queenofangels_17

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by queenofangels_17

You've expressed your vision/prophecy in a very genuine and compassionate manner. Thank you.
Please do not fear your vision, as these are often projections of our own subconscious fears...and Divine Blessings for growth and understanding to those receive them.

Pray to your God for clarity on this vision...and may peace be with you.

May peace be unto you also..

There are more visions that I cannot say yet..

But they are all terrifying.

May God help us.

These visions were given to you to express. Please do not fear criticism and believe they've been given with purpose and to be shared with others...as ALL of God's gifts are given to us in such manner.

If you have been also given the attention of others (as you have here, now, in this present), then please share your visions freely with those who have ears to hear...and eyes to see. Edit nothing...as prophesy must remain clear and present.

I can share one dream that I had maybe a month ago, but it doesn't feel as urgent as this one.

I saw thick smoke and have a feeling of intense heat, then birds suddenly dropping from the sky and all kinds of beasts, also falling, and people trapped behind a gate made from wire and I was standing on the other side, shouting something to the people..

Voices coming from Heaven and a house descending from heaven and a house with a roof on fire with people burning...

That's all I can tell you for now.

Peace!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Queen, I mean no disrespect. In fact if we westerners only spent the amount of time Muslims do in their dedication and worship to God. But if you would've just stuck to the word God ? Or better yet if we all could find a common ground in reference as " Heavenly Father "? Then your message wouldn't be faced with the divisiveness of Allah or Christ or Yahweh, Buddha or Zeus.

So now if it doesn't happen we have your prayers to thank right ? Sounds like a racket for lack of a better term.
edit on 30-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Queen, I mean no disrespect. In fact if we westerners only spent the amount of time Muslims do in their dedication and worship to God. But if you would've just stuck to the word God ? Or better yet if we all could find a common ground in reference as " Heavenly Father "? Then your message wouldn't be faced with the divisiveness of Allah or Christ or Yahweh, Buddha or Zeus.

So now if it doesn't happen we have your prayers to thank right ? Sounds like a racket for lack of a better term.
edit on 30-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Your God and My God is One, who is making the distinction? I prefer to call Him Allah, because that is His name for Muslims.

How would it be a racket, am I making a benefit out of it? My only benefit would be if people will start remembering God before calamity strike them, not when it has already struck them.

My reward is with My God, and Your God, that is enough as wage for me.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

There are times I make suggestions or ask questions, just to see what the answer will be.

I have no problem with the answer given in retort.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

There are times I make suggestions or ask questions, just to see what the answer will be.

I have no problem with the answer given in retort.

It was probably the last suggestion that made my reply seem sharp, I didn't intend for it to sound that way.

Peace!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Mike,

I was trying to look at places in California that might trigger something..

This one, with the road I told you that I saw with cracks, looks almost identical and its in coastline.. and gave me odd feeling..

www.youtube.com...

Peace!

edit on 30-8-2012 by queenofangels_17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Thank you for that. The video you wanted to post direct didn't work because of coding, so I'm reposting it here:

You only needed the part after the = sign in the video link.

Anyway, back to the video itself. It's talking mainly about the central and southern Califonia coast, but from what I know from members in that part of the world that covers a long stretch of coast. But it does seem to suggest San Francisco more than Los Angeles. (Especially because of what you said about water on both sides and how that could relate to San Francisco Bay, perhaps.)

I suppose we will just have to wait and see.

From the tectonic point of view, there is also the fact that a megathrust quake in the Cascadia Subduction Zone (off the coast from Vancouver all the way down past Washington State, Orgeon and into Nth Cal), could cause a very significant tsunami. It has done so before on several occasions in the past but the last major one was 312 years ago. As they have occurred at intervals as low as a couple of centuries, geologists consider this zone now poses an "imminent threat".

However, they mean "imminent" in their own geological way of viewing these things. It could happen today -- or not for another hundred years or more. There is a fair range of variation in the time intervals between these events, but based on its past geological history (going back some thousands of years), another big one will occur there sooner or later, on a similar scale to the huge quake and tsunami off Japan in March 2011.

Speaking of Japan, for a long time now they have been more concerned with an area called a "triple junction" off the coast down near Tokyo and Yokohama. They believed this would be the next one to produce a big quake and in fact the huge one further north took them by surprise. But as that area has now released much of its accumulated energy, the southern half of Honshu is more likely, especially just off the coast on their south-eastern side not far from Yokohama and Tokyo.

Mike

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 30/8/12 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Oh rats, I'm going to have to postpone that till after the AAPS conference. I'll reschedule it for the 22nd of September if that's all right with you.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hope you are wrong because people don't have to suffer.

But it is strange that the biggest quake in Mexico was on 19 of September 1985 followed by aftershocks on the 20 of September.

en.wikipedia.org...

The number of people killed is unknown because the president in that time hide the information.
edit on 30-8-2012 by lke123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

It has big possibility, Mike. The number 17 is said to be a number of balance. I see your triple junction and Emerald Triangle , North California, which is shaped like a balance, the possibility of the earthquake being at the same date, and one in east and the west, will look like a balancing act. Judgment or Justice.

17 years ago a big earthquake also hit in Kobe, Japan.

There's exactly 19 days from now until 17 th September.

19+17= Secret of Fatima

Let's pray for deliverance and increase in faith, If God wills He can avert catastrophe, like the people of Prophet Jonah, who believed the Messenger and was given a respite by God.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lke123
Hope you are wrong because people don't have to suffer.

But it is strange that the biggest quake in Mexico was on 19 of September 1985 followed by aftershocks on the 20 of September.

en.wikipedia.org...

The number of people killed is unknown because the president in that time hide the information.
edit on 30-8-2012 by lke123 because: (no reason given)

We hope and pray.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I think you'd better read the Koran again. Muhammed didn't say the Last Day was going to be on a September 18th, or September 21st 2012; and if by some strange reason he did mention the west, he wasn't writing about the USA because the USA wasn't known to exist in his time.

People in his day and age didn't know too much about anything, especially the future or what was going on in the New World to the west that hadn't been discovered yet on their maps of the flat Earth. Their mode of transportation was slow and hot, and telecommunication back then was basically none existent; no newspapers, no phones and no telegraph. Rumor, by word of mouth, was their communication; transportation was by camel, horse, donkey or wagon.

Not exactly what I would call a credible source of information.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

This forum is about predictions, some come true and some don't.

To be honest, I haven't seen one prediction on here that ever came true.

I feel that this will be another one of those. I certainly hope it is.

vvv

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
When i first joined ATS i was interested in the prediction forums but over the years i guess Ive become jaded and just take it all with a grain of salt..
I have to agree with VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep Ive only seen one come true in the 2 years Ive been on ATS..
but i do hope this one does not happen for everyones sake..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Judging by the thead started by True American this morning Japan could be in for another wake up call!

Could this thread and TA's be linked?

Hopefully not but thanks for the heads up!

S&F

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
I think you'd better read the Koran again. Muhammed didn't say the Last Day was going to be on a September 18th, or September 21st 2012; and if by some strange reason he did mention the west, he wasn't writing about the USA because the USA wasn't known to exist in his time.

People in his day and age didn't know too much about anything, especially the future or what was going on in the New World to the west that hadn't been discovered yet on their maps of the flat Earth. Their mode of transportation was slow and hot, and telecommunication back then was basically none existent; no newspapers, no phones and no telegraph. Rumor, by word of mouth, was their communication; transportation was by camel, horse, donkey or wagon.

Not exactly what I would call a credible source of information.

Maybe it's you who should read the OP again.

Did I say this date came from the Holy Qur'an?

The Messengers of God are repositories of His knowledge. The believers believed the words of the Messengers even though the interpretation of events did not come to pass in their time.

The Holy Qur'an is a Revelation from God, the Knower and Seer of the Visible and the Invisible. Who can inform us better?

www.miraclesofthequran.com...

10:39 Nay, but they denied that, the knowledge whereof they could not compass, and whereof the interpretation (in events) hath not yet come unto them. Even so did those before them deny. Then see what was the consequence for the wrongdoers! (Holy Qur'an)

If you call me a liar after the date I mentioned has passed without incident, you will be in the right and I stand corrected.

But to call me liar before... is wrong.

25:77 Say (O Muhammad, unto the disbelievers): My Lord would not concern himself with you but for your prayer. But now ye have denied the Truth, therefore there will be Judgment.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
When i first joined ATS i was interested in the prediction forums but over the years i guess Ive become jaded and just take it all with a grain of salt..
I have to agree with VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep Ive only seen one come true in the 2 years Ive been on ATS..
but i do hope this one does not happen for everyones sake..peace,sugarcookie1

The same with me, grieved more than I can ever say,sugarcookie1.

Peace also unto you!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I am talking about responsibility here. If you are spreading messages of doom, then you are responsible for the consequences should your predictions fail to materialise. If you mislead others because you are deluded, and you ruin lives as a result, you should pay.

And after reading your reply to RussianScientists, it is evident you are a disgusting, fear mongering troll. I will not be participating any longer in this thread.
edit on 31-8-2012 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_

I am talking about responsibility here. If you are spreading messages of doom, then you are responsible for the consequences should your predictions fail to materialise. If you mislead others because you are deluded, and you ruin lives as a result, you should pay.

And after reading your reply to RussianScientists, it is evident you are a disgusting, fear mongering troll. I will not be participating any longer in this thread.
edit on 31-8-2012 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

Then so be it, Firefly.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by redtic

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
Divine inspiration. It's the cities that were given to me... I will be very happy to be wrong, like I said.

I predict great happiness for you!

Me too

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join