It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to post again..........

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

I suspect that if TPTB as often talked about on these forums is so, then although their actions are perceived as evil, and often they are, ultimately they believe they are ensuring the continuation of the human race. It is the elite who survived the previous cataclysms in their arks, and it is they who restart civilisation when the surface is habitable again. It is they who pose as gods and keep humanity enslaved, so they can set themselves up in a position to "save" humanity all over again.

Maybe its a necessary evil. Maybe they are the problem, and if they did not keep us enslaved, then we could all work together to actually advance as a species. Perhaps they know, or maybe they just don't want to take the risk. These people are supposed to be the most intelligent humans. Survival of the fittest? Or are they the ones who cause our cyclic destruction through their over-inflated egos and delusions?
edit on 30-8-2012 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HelloJCneedsomehelp

IDK WTHYAOA
Sometimes it is better to not open your mind or certain threads .lesson learnt

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
reply to post by ImaFungi

I suspect that if TPTB as often talked about on these forums is so, then although their actions are perceived as evil, and often they are, ultimately they believe they are ensuring the continuation of the human race. It is the elite who survived the previous cataclysms in their arks, and it is they who restart civilisation when the surface is habitable again. It is they who pose as gods and keep humanity enslaved, so they can set themselves up in a position to "save" humanity all over again.

Maybe its a necessary evil. Maybe they are the problem, and if they did not keep us enslaved, then we could all work together to actually advance as a species. Perhaps they know, or maybe they just don't want to take the risk. These people are supposed to be the most intelligent humans. Survival of the fittest? Or are they the ones who cause our cyclic destruction through their over-inflated egos and delusions?
edit on 30-8-2012 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

If they do exist.,,.,. your view of them is praising them as your master,.,., you admit to them you need their help and you justify their actions with your relinquishment of power and will,,,.

of course im kind of over exaggerating,,, but no,,.,.why is the goal not for all humans to live in peace and prosperity on this planet? i think it should be,, i think anyone should think it should be,, why shouldnt it be? why cant it be? why isnt it? be

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

you are right, it is going to move to the next level

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I vote that ALL ATS posters blow into a breath analyzer FIRST before being given permission to post.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

This stock Crash is going to signal the next event that is going to happen in Nov. Again so I am told.This event is going to be anther 9/11 type event that stops the world and gives the powers that be the NWO or what every you want to call them all the power they need.
reply to post by HelloJCneedsomehelp

This was your prediction on 5/27/2011.

DIDN'T HAPPEN!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join