learn more

Time to post again..........

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Its about that time of the year when I post whats going to happen and again you don't listen.

First off I don't care about my spelling which there I used in the wrong place. Anyone talking about such things should go back and watch TV.

About this time last year I told everyone that Obama was going to be the last press of the US. with some other things which if you cant see that its going to happen please don't say anything just keep watching. One of the big steps in telling people what is going to happen in the future is understanding what time is

Time is not dates. (on the 26th of 9th month 2012 we are going to have an earthQ!!) it just doesn't work that way. BTW i will be right on that by a day or two something over a 5m. Sorry that's not the point. To understand time you need to understand energy the way the mind works and what that means. Next year I might get into that for the small people that don't know or get it.

So you here about the next FF that is going to happen bla bla bla and everyone is wrong from london ect. The reason everyone is wrong as hard as you guys are trying to read time and energy it was missed. Let me help. The london thing is right 100% right but you are looking at it wrong. Please Google the date 11/11/2011 (which they signed London up for something) So your energy was used again to make something happen that you don't understand yet. Same place same thing different time/energy/level. I hope this helps you see.

So.....the next FF is all part of a plan. First please think about everything. Would you have a planA and B or even C ect?? Because I know I would. If plan A didn't work the next step would be to take the choice of the Press off the people with a simple FF and say sorry!! we can't vote this year. As they don't need to because Rom and OB are both under control Rom will have no chance to win so no need for the FF everyone is looking for.

Next steps in the plan is war. Please look for yourself how many wars we have had before the UN was made and after. Its important you look for this yourself just like the 11/11/11 date. The plan is always war. Iran Is the target we all know this. No aliens are going to attack not until the board is set and please remember they are here! But forget about them just now because its design to pull your mind off the things you need to know and think about.

If you wanted to rule the world what would you do??? And what would stop you??? less people so you can control them??

OK let me tell you they need us everyone one (longer talk) if you believe in the Greys ect you will know they are slaves and do everything the masters want. So they don't need us as slaves its something else. If TpTB wanted you and me gone that could be done in no time. So back to the point how to control the world. Get rid of religion
the main thing stopping them is this point. But its ok everyone in the US hate the people in the middle east because they have been told to over the past 11/13 years and will not have a problem Helping (not starting) the next fight. So one religion will just be killed the others will be show to be false. Now you ask will the gun loving people of the US after being told your religion is false shown its false and the church say it is still believe. The answer is yes and they have a place for you to live (fema) If you think TpTB would risk all out civil war in the US you should be on meds and do not think the same as an evil leader. Watch when the Tells-lies-in-vision says to everyone its false over time half will run around telling the other half I told you so I told you so!

The one world money new order is only going to happen after the war which will be for 7 years. Everything is running be hide which I think is so.... funny. O if you would like to know when the first missile is going to be fired its easy. all you need to do is think. The last election is this year we will be in war by the next one and you don't get to vote at a time of war ! Because of the new bills signed this year. So they need the following be happen before... Obama who was designed for this to be Press. So after Nov which he wins. the dollar to drop very bad and at the point before it goes under (you have no wealth left) a little country fires on Iran and everyone back them up. This stuff don't happen over night guys it takes time watch your Tells-Lies-in-Vision. I have used that twice so the people that know, know its me.

I have put it out so you can start to see it. I don't know if its written badly I am not going to or trying to give you the answers its for you to see and put together.

until next time......don't fear

O please remember open your mind I know its hard but not everyone thinks like you (its in the numbers, numbers are not dates)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HelloJCneedsomehelp

Cool story bro....

anything the people can do, to not allow the PTB to get their way?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I dub thee the official "ATS Groundhog".

Looks like 6 more months of Doom.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This "small person" is offended by your post. You clearly have no idea what's going to happen and are just writing rambling nonsense to insult the more reasoned members of this website.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Foundryman

That's right its about me?? lol you didn't look up anything or think please go back and watch TV. If you looked into anything you would know I am right but Shill on its what you are paid for.

What can we do someone asked. The truth is don't fear smile and live. Learn about everything you can. Don't forget to love the people around you. The Doomtards are going to sitting around waiting for the end that in truth is not coming, but thanks for giving that free will fear and hate energy into the world they just need to love life.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HelloJCneedsomehelp

so,,, there are people in power,, who are forcing all these bad things to happen to everyone in the world....

you think its important to know about it.,,.,..,

but there is nothing we can do but smile?

edit on 30-8-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

that's about right because its all you would bother to do just like everything else I am writing you will miss the point.

IF i told you what you needed to do other then posting online you wouldn't do it anyway. I was listening to the Ron Paul people online the other day that just makes my point. Everyone online was says rush the stage take the place over (as they are all at home on the computer never going to do a thing about anything). It all about saying telling other what to do not thinking for yourself, doing for yourself.

Your all waiting for someone to tell you the answers to everything without looking for them your self. Most people here couldn't take a car apart and put it back together but they want people to tell them how to fix the world and the answer of what everyone calls God when they have no understanding of anything. I have spelled it out to the people that start to look and think about what is written. Not just read it.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelloJCneedsomehelp

that's about right because its all you would bother to do just like everything else I am writing you will miss the point.

IF i told you what you needed to do other then posting online you wouldn't do it anyway. I was listening to the Ron Paul people online the other day that just makes my point. Everyone online was says rush the stage take the place over (as they are all at home on the computer never going to do a thing about anything). It all about saying telling other what to do not thinking for yourself, doing for yourself.

Your all waiting for someone to tell you the answers to everything without looking for them your self. Most people here couldn't take a car apart and put it back together but they want people to tell them how to fix the world and the answer of what everyone calls God when they have no understanding of anything. I have spelled it out to the people that start to look and think about what is written. Not just read it.

ok ok ok.,..,,.so you were saying that last reply to one person,., me,.,..,,.., now we both know even if i wanted to change the world and was ready to do something about it instead of just sit on a computer,,, it would be very difficult to do it by myself.,,.,.
so we should both know it needs to be a group effort,...,.,

if one person or a group in your eyes will not do what it takes to change the world,, or cant.,.,.,. what good is reading and knowing the information you are providing?
are you subtley saying God will save the day so think in your mind you are good and choose the good side? but you arent coming out and saying that because you want what you have written to be seen as some what legit?

do you think TPTB have more power then you? actual maybe,, but potential too?
edit on 30-8-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
oops wrong thread.
edit on 8/30/2012 by hhcore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

This "small person" is offended by your post. You clearly have no idea what's going to happen and are just writing rambling nonsense to insult the more reasoned members of this website.

I second that. There goes 3 minutes of my life I will never get back. 

I will translate the OP: "People of the earth, the future is going to happen whether you like it or not. And like me, you won't be able to predict it. Enjoy yourself and watch TV! I will return in 6 months to let you know that I was correct."

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

ok so..... your asking the right things. But here is the problem truth is we can't do to much but stop the people around us having fear in they hearts so that's where you knowing stuff comes in. If you know whats going on is the fake and keep them clam that's about it right now.

You can't help someone I know if you can't help yourself by stopping the fear. The only way to not fear is to understand it.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

That's because you have the IQ of my dog. What you want is country A is going to start a war with country B on date X which I told you but I am making to think and look for it yourself. I even told you where to the start date! but again this is not for you because you just don't understand go back and watch TV

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Its called trolling. He's obviously attention seeking, like most of the other so-called prophets on this site. Its absolutely ridiculous and it amazes me how people actually believe what they write. Probably cohorts, in on it with them.

The motto of this site is "Deny Ignorance" yet these trolls run rampant and nothing is done about them, even though they offer no evidence to back up their claims, and are almost always totally wrong.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

go back and read

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Hey guys,

Its about that time of the year when I post whats going to happen and again you don't listen.

About this time last year

Time is not dates. (on the 26th of 9th month 2012 we are going to have an earthQ!!) it just doesn't work that way. BTW i will be right on that by a day or two something over a 5m.

Please Google the date 11/11/2011
Its important you look for this yourself just like the 11/11/11 date.

because they have been told to over the past 11/13 years

only going to happen after the war which will be for 7 years.

O please remember open your mind I know its hard but not everyone thinks like you (its in the numbers, numbers are not dates)

This is where your story gets confusing. And its hard to know what you are going on about because these dates are irrelevant according to you,yet you predict a quake on a date?
Numbers are dates and dates are numbers .
Sometimes when a mind is open , 'Time to post again '

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

ok so..... your asking the right things. But here is the problem truth is we can't do to much but stop the people around us having fear in they hearts so that's where you knowing stuff comes in. If you know whats going on is the fake and keep them clam that's about it right now.

You can't help someone I know if you can't help yourself by stopping the fear. The only way to not fear is to understand it.

I disagree,,, I believe TPTB are related to this planet and existence, and are just as natural and human as any other person on this planet,..,,. I believe if TPTB is truly planning to do distrustful, disrespectful, and vicious acts on the majority population of the world,.,.,.. if the majority population of the world thinks life is precious or something of value in the least bit,, they ought band together and kick TPTB out,,,,, that is... if TPTB exist and are truly doing these things,,.,.,. you dont need to prove it to me if they do and are or not.,,.,, It just needs to be the truth.,,.

if they really are,.,.,. then they really do deserve to be overthrown by the majority of peaceful humans on the planet,.., simple as that,.,.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

ok...... Numbers can just be numbers but you did look into what I said or you wouldn't be asking. What did London get on the 11/11/11 which is a master number. That will answer all the Olympic stuff. again I am not trying to hold your hands here be teach help so I don't need to come back a post, because 95% of the people don't know don't care and just want to trash everything to is true

keep going

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

ok...here again is my point that none here understands. Name one person that is TpTB where they live and what do you/we do to stop them. Don't get it wrong if you don't none just say IDK.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

ok...here again is my point that none here understands. Name one person that is TpTB where they live and what do you/we do to stop them. Don't get it wrong if you don't none just say IDK.

regardless of that,.,.,. if you think TPTB exist at all,..,,.,.,. and you think actions in the world show this.,,.,.,.

the actions are proof,.,.,. and the people must get the negetive actions to stop..,., once that occurs,.,.,.,. if TPTB exist,.,.,. what power or influence will they have?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
OP. The only way ridding the world of religion is going to help them control it better than they already do, is if they are done with it, and have something to replace it with that will move us and them to the next phase.

Religion is nothing more than a control system anyway. You don't do away with your present control system, until you have the new and improved system in place, and ready to activate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join