It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO compilation (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

there is not much to say except this is a good compilation of recorded UFO's

Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsAConspiracy101

lol...all fakes im afraid.

AnonymousFO finds the most visually stimulating videos and mixes them into monthly compilations.
He doesnt do as he says, and research every video and make sure they are authentic. He doesnt even share his earnings with the people who made the videos lol.

1.8m views...if he could have adverts on his videos he would have made £4000+ off that video alone. He cant though because he doesnt own the footage.

Im afraid to be the bearer of bad news but.....UFO, aliens, Paranormal...a big scam to make money off of people who need a crutch other than religion. God..aliens..same thing. Imaginary beings to give people hope.

The clips are of flares, lights projected on to glass, planes....

edit on 30-8-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

ok sure the video is fake....but you dont believe in other lifeforms? you think were just here all alone ?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Do we really need another one of these regurgitated UFO compilation videos that have so many fakes in it to occupy this space? Try the search feature of this site next time and you will see an endless supply of videos and evidence.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

lol...all fakes im afraid.

AnonymousFO finds the most visually stimulating videos and mixes them into monthly compilations.
He doesnt do as he says, and research every video and make sure they are authentic. He doesnt even share his earnings with the people who made the videos lol.

1.8m views...if he could have adverts on his videos he would have made £4000+ off that video alone. He cant though because he doesnt own the footage.

Im afraid to be the bearer of bad news but.....UFO, aliens, Paranormal...a big scam to make money off of people who need a crutch other than religion. God..aliens..same thing. Imaginary beings to give people hope.

The clips are of flares, lights projected on to glass, planes....

edit on 30-8-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

You know I never really thought of it being a money making scheme but that makes sense. But I don't believe all sightings are hoaxes about 1-5% are genuine unexplained phenomenon.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I dont think everyone is hoaxing, but there are a lot of people out there making fake ufo videos solely to make money.

Since Youtube allowed anyone to monitize their videos there has been a massive increase in people posting bogus UFO footage. Tons of new UFO channels showing the same old crap, and others manufacture their videos using software. (xxDonutzxx, Crazybreakingnews, Thirdphaseofmoon...etc etc etc)

I can assure you, AnonymousFO is not interested in UFO's per say. His only interest is your interest in these monthly episodes...and the donations and adsense revenue he makes.

As others has said, same crap badged up in a different name with a bit of music over the top. Clever lad though, doesnt monitize his vids to avoid copyright issues, but instead sends you to his website lol. Its almost as though he has done it before and got caught out on copyright....

I personally think most things badged up as a UFO can be explained through either the person taking the footage or by people examining it. It depends if the people are really genuine in their accounts. Many will exaggerate to make it sound more plausible, or deny knowing what it was. Genuine UFO's are few and far between, but does not mean they are aliens. Genuine is the key word here. Something no one can explain given all the information.

I suppose its better than getting a job though, and better paid.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsAConspiracy101
but you dont believe in other lifeforms? you think were just here all alone ?

We're not all alone. There are nearly 7 billion of us, not counting other slightly less intelligent species. But if Earth was the only planet anywhere with life on it, what difference would it make? We're all individually alone, and together we're just bacteria, living a short while and then dying off. It doesn't even deserve sympathy or pity. It's just dumb and mundane. Life on some distant planet isn't going to change that.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Whatever happened to the Flames Of Truth thing you shared a few months ago? I came across some stuff on /x/, and did some searching. I couldn't find much but I did find a 404'd link that was apparently written by you:

The Flames Of Truth, page. privacy. Pages: ATS Members have flagged this thread 0 times. Topic started on 1-9-2012 @ 02:09 PM by ItsAConspiracy101 ...

I clicked the link that followed and was 404'd.
Please help.

new topics

top topics

join