It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stay Out Of HELL.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ResearchEverything777

OP, may I suggest that you take up a hobby? I think I have the perfect one for you!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Consequence
It will be easy, considering the fact that there is no hell.

For the choir director: A psalm of David. Only fools say in their hearts, "There is no God." They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good! Psalm 14:1

"Bill Wiese had an out of body experience and visited to hell. He also had an encounter with Jesus. One of the greatest video about hell visit."

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResearchEverything777

Originally posted by Consequence
It will be easy, considering the fact that there is no hell.

For the choir director: A psalm of David. Only fools say in their hearts, "There is no God." They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good! Psalm 14:1

"Bill Wiese had an out of body experience and visited to hell. He also had an encounter with Jesus. One of the greatest video about hell visit."

Well, did this fella get his passport stamped. Everyone would like to see this destination.

If not that then, what is the address as we have a few people that many would like to send on an extended stay there.

Otherwise you have about the same level of nonsense as a drug halucination. Seems if someone tosses in the word Jesus or Hell, it is gives the Christian minds the big OK sign to endorse crazy talk, as that is what all would see without these little religion terms. Religion appears to be a way to promote non-reality.

Else, have Jay Leno go tour Hell or have invited guests from there, or better yet, live video from there.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Okay Research, I'm going to try just once to get you to understand two points. 1. There is no god. 2. You don't WANT there to be a god.

Listen carefully. You are worshiping a god that you fully believe created an eternal fiery HELL! Do you get it? Could you stand being at some party in heaven, laughing it up, having a great old time, while people you loved on earth are roasting and screaming for all eternity in hell? This simply isn't believable of a loving, merciful god.
You don't want such a god. There is no god.

edit on 8/30/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
For the director of music. Of David. The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good. Psalm 14:1

Psalm 10:4 In his pride the wicked does not seek him; in all his thoughts there is no room for God.

"This video hosted by Dr. Maurice Rawlings, a noted cardiologist, investigates life after death and his experiences with patients that actually saw 'the other side!''

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I would rather burn in fiery hell for all eternity than listen to a bunch or religious freaks in ‘heaven’ patting each other on the back whilst staring at all the little boys going by on fluffy white clouds like a smorgasbord.

Go away with your wall of cut & paste preaching if you have nothing to say for yourself…… as for your videos and the brain dead mentally challenged manipulating freaks that preach in them…. Pphhhuuutttttttt

Mickierocksman

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God. 2 Corinthians 4:4

for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:13

"Man journeys to Hell and returns to talk about it. : Hell heaven truth Jesus Christ vs pagan beliefs self selfish self-will kills nice love others don't hate neighbors Allah Islam Muslim Buddah false liar deception angels fallen death belief believe end of the world armageddon book revelation lake fire Holy Bible no joke wine women song prodigal son return second coming religion church God Higher Power help suicide saved sinners prayer me lost soul healing mind escape torment accept John 3:16"

edit on 30-8-2012 by ResearchEverything777 because: edit text

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God. 2 Corinthians 4:4

It doesn't say "Satan".
There isn't anything in chapters 3 and 4 to point at Satan at all for being the culprit of the discussion.
It probably is describing the characteristics of the physical world, where in the completely physical realm, there is a law, the natural law, which behaves as if it was a God, and might as well be a God, to those who can not see beyond the physical, and into the spiritual realm to see how those who believe in the Gospel of Christ are being transformed by the spirit into the likeness of Christ.
edit on 30-8-2012 by jmdewey60 because: add Bible quote: "For the creation eagerly waits for the revelation of the sons of God." Romans 8:19

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

It doesn't say "Satan".
There isn't anything in chapters 3 and 4 to point at Satan at all for being the culprit of the discussion.
It probably is describing the characteristics of the physical world, where in the completely physical realm, there is a law, the natural law, which behaves as if it was a God, and might as well be a God, to those who can not see beyond the physical, and into the spiritual realm to see how those who believe in the Gospel of Christ are being transformed by the spirit into the likeness of Christ.
edit on 30-8-2012 by jmdewey60 because: add Bible quote: "For the creation eagerly waits for the revelation of the sons of God." Romans 8:19

This big conundrum is the main issue for why the Christian Church went down the wrong path. The natural laws issues are fine for the God concept. This God concept can't be merged with the latter Creation theme connected with Eden and the gods of Anu. The problems begin with the bad interpretations for the Spiritual Realm. Here the infection of "The Word" comes from the Babylon Trinity theme forged into John.

Jesus was totally against any of the issues for god being linked to Babylon, and Nimrod and Semiramus playing gods. So, to suddenly try to do the very same thing, to tar and feather, Jesus into the same god mold would be totally against the most central issues of Jesus.

Jesus' Savior game was to replace Yahwah as a god concept with Enki or the Father concept from the Sumerian gods. Then to have himself as "The Way" toward this greater understanding, but he cannot be god in this process. Jesus blonde hair, blue eyes, and long face looked like the creator gods of Anu, but Jesus cannot be god. Jesus Essene teachers were the "Sons of Zadok", or those derived of Elijah (Anu), and that is essentially the Sons of god.

It was the vogue of those times to call these Creator gods as gods, but todays knowledge doesn't support that being so. It is only god in a historical sense for bad labels assigned to the gods of Anu by the Bible's errant period of time.

What the Christian Church politics does is attempt to make Jesus into god, via the false Babylon Trinity, and insert the political Jesus into the place of Yahweh. These are the principle screw ups in the interpretations that cause the world problems. This is the Christian's Sin against Jesus in the present time.

Islam calls the Christians the Infidels because of this silly attempt to paint Jesus as god, and lots of bullets get shot at Infidel Christians in Muslum country wars. So, this error in religion is a big deal.

The End - Times issues rise from this false belief on making Jesus into god. When all the death tolls settle, Jesus will be just a man that tried to change a world so intent on making themselfs so close to god, when this god they sought was not god in the first place.

The only valid God concept was the one of the natural laws which behave as if that is God. This one is millions of years old, and the god concepts of the Bible's narratives are only 10,000 years old, and the two should not be merged into the same god concept.

Jesus can't be god without the church making him into the "Whore of Babylon" theme that he hated along with the theme for god being Yahweh/Enlil, or the distroyer god and vengeful god theme.

It is this principle tenet that Jesus can't be god, and that the only real God concept stems from Natural laws of the Unverse that are the artifact of God and his living works.

Those that buy into the faked Jesus is god and is to replace Yahweh, or be a triune with Yahweh, are the ones that meet their makers riding into the sky on a nuclear bomb's energy. Meanwhile, Heaven appears on Earth with those of the false ideals gone to meet their false god in the sky.

edit on 31-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The Principle Tenet for the Jesus religion

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

The only valid God concept was the one of the natural laws which behave as if that is God.

That is a "god" who does not listen and will not hear your prayers if you were so inclined as to attempt to worship it.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

You wanna stay out of "hell"? Stop being a tool by threatening people with fiery torment and gnashing teeth.

Your godling may be real but so is mine. And all of mine knew yours loooong before he was even born. His father wasn't exactly the greatest bowler in the group, either. Also... he kinda liked to set a bad example by killing newborns and all that and the rest of the guys thought he was a bit of a "wild card". Maybe there's a reason your god had to die to "fulfill" his father's laws. It's because they were evil. His words are just as poisonous as they are sweet.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by MagnumOpus

The only valid God concept was the one of the natural laws which behave as if that is God.

That is a "god" who does not listen and will not hear your prayers if you were so inclined as to attempt to worship it.

I suppose you realize that in those times the "Sons of god" was the term for the Essene. And Revelations wants the Essene as the 144,000. (Derivation stems from Elijah and Mt. Carmel, the Sons of Zadok, and Sons of god.)

The God that is the one of the Natural Laws pays no attention to humans, but if humans don't pay attention to the Natural Laws, then that God of the forces of Nature quickly ends their existance.

The times of being able to pray to the gods of Anu or even the game of Jesus are long past. It exists as only an old ritual. One can pray aloud in a church and be heard and that is the only reality left for prayers, as those to the body of Christ, in that sense. Which sometimes works for the good, but that element is the corrupt church, that of the political church, and the one that terms like Beast and those who have fallen away applies. For the case of repair and redress of these problems, the political church is deaf for those prayers.

edit on 31-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Elijah was genetically part of the gods of Anu's DNA, passed to Priests of Zadok, passed to Essene at Mt Carmel

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
As long as I'm not going where Fred Phelps and his Westboro cult is going I'd be happy either way.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
As long as I'm not going where Fred Phelps and his Westboro cult is going I'd be happy either way.

Preach it, brother!

As I always used to say "Jesus, please protect me from your followers."

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

You don't have to be a Christian to understand what Jesus taught, this is where most Christians are wrong. I am no Christian and do not conform to the dogma that it has placed around Jesus yet I still hold his teachings close to my heart, especially the one about 'love your neighbor as you love yourself'.

Christendom has turned Jesus into a false idol, something the bible is completely opposed to. If Jesus came back today, I think he would be very disappointed in what people have turned him into.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Christendom has turned Jesus into a false idol, something the bible is completely opposed to.

The Bible is opposed to people creating their own idol out of some material, then saying it somehow is a god, then worshiping it.
I don't see how Jesus can be described as an idol.
I do think it is possible to create a false understanding of who Jesus is, then worshiping that, and how that would represent a form of idolatry.
The mere making of Jesus out to be the perfect representation of God to humanity is exactly described in the New Testament.
If you think the NT is in error, than on what basis do you support your own view on who Jesus was or said?
edit on 31-8-2012 by jmdewey60 because: add Bible quote: "For the creation eagerly waits for the revelation of the sons of God." Romans 8:19

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

To be honest,when a christian tells you that you will go to hell if
you don't repent.They are not really judging you,they are trying to
warn you.It is your choice in choosing to believe or not to believe.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

II Peter 3:
[2] That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
[3] Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
[4] And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
[5] For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
[6] Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
[7] But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
[8] But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
[9] The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Many will never come to Christ because of their worldly lust and desire.

Many are willingly ignorant so that they can justify their actions.

II Timothy 3:
[1] This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
[2] For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
[3] Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
[4] Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
[5] Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
[6] For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
[7] Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

May the Lord Jesus Bless you and yours.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by wildtimes

To be honest,when a christian tells you that you will go to hell if
you don't repent.They are not really judging you,they are trying to
warn you.It is your choice in choosing to believe or not to believe.

And when I tell that same Christian that he's being a judgmental bigot, I'm not judging him; I'm warning him.

So I guess that, in your context and definition, nobody is really ever judging anybody. We are just warning each other of the social ramifications of our actions. When I call somebody fat, I'm just warning them of future health problems, right?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
A young man was following Him, wearing nothing but a linen sheet over his naked body; and they seized him. But he pulled free of the linen sheet and escaped naked.

9. Mark 14:51-52

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join