It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC Sham 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Great video! For those people who don't think that both parties are one of the same, they should take the time and watch this. Thanks for posting, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I just posted on one of our local talk show's facebook page about what the RNC did during the roll call vote. People are responding how great Romney's speech was. How can people just ignore what has happened to their voice in the Republican party? Comparing Romney to Reagan? There wouldn't have even been a President Reagan had those same rules been in place back in 79.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

Teddy Roosevelts time was a much different time in America. There was no nationalized media constantly telling people what to believe and who to listen to and which politician to vote for. 3rd party is almost impossible to have today because of this.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I see this as the beginning of an attack on various grassroots movements from the rublicratic party.They have been looking to stamp out descent in this country for years now.Just wait until the DNC that's when we will see the entire agenda.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by hawkiye

Great video! For those people who don't think that both parties are one of the same, they should take the time and watch this. Thanks for posting, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I don't know where you're from, I'm not an American, but this video makes me cry more than anything else. How can you enjoy this? It's blatant and it's brutal. Usually thieves work clandestine, this theft was right out in the open, and they are laughing about it all the way.

They are basically saying: "Fu** rules, fu** due process, we make the rules as we see fit. Screw you, we don't give a sh** who you voted for, you have no say in this. Fu** people, fu** 21st century, fu** democracy...we're going with the rich guy"

Something just died...and it ain't the neighbors cat.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
If i was their i would be tempted to get onto that stage and punch one of them pricks, it turns out citizens listen to politicians rather than politicians listening to citizens.

So does that mean America is now an Authoritarianism Regime like China?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx
Please quit your crying already, it is like watching my 8 year old nephew cry when John Cena lost a match on Raw. If Ron Paul had this great showing of support he wouldn't have bothered running on the Republican ticket. He would have done what a real man like Teddy Roosevelt did and formed his own party. His entire campaign wasn't about ever becoming president and had only one real goal, to pull the Republican Party out of the religious madness that is consuming it. Accept it, understand it, deal with it.
edit on 30-8-2012 by KeliOnyx because: (no reason given)

"Please quit your crying"?? Did you really just say that? Usually I'm extremely passive but right now I want to reach through this puter screen and rip your esophagus out. That may be the most dumb a@#, infuriating thing I've heard in a while.
Obviously you didn't watch the same video I just watched. Because if you did, you wouldn't of just made that ridiculously ignorant comment. I don't care what side you're on or who you're voting for, that was nothing but lies,deceit,fraud,corruption and fevered ego at the highest level. THAT was our government in broad daylight blatantly lying and cheating on a massive level and YOU want to tell us to stop crying? I'm sorry but that is a completely unpatriotic,naive and just plain stupid way of thinking. It's that kind of thinking that put us in the shape we're in.
If Paul or Obama would of pulled that s@#t, it would of been just as bad. Right is right and wrong is wrong. And that my friend was wrong. I don't care how you try and look at it.

It's not a wonder that not near as many people vote nowadays as they once did. It IS a sham. It's crap like this why the people don't believe in their government and constantly question them.
Unfortunately things will never be the same after this train wreck
You might want to regather your thoughts and re-watch that video. I might do ya good

ps. John Cena is all you had to say

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I´ve seen my share of videos on corruption, conspiracies and other tragedies, and although they may have had controversial evidence and/or bias in them and were debunked afterwards, the video I just saw cannot be shoved out of the way just like that. This is a direct attack on the democracy in the USA and should be prosecuted. I always thought I had become numb, just like they want us to be, but this made me cry and I´m outraged by it. I´m not even an American, but seeing first-hand how such an influential economy is carried to the slaughterhouse like this puts fear in me, because it will effect other economies in the world as well. It also makes me wonder how close that line is that needs to be crossed by our governments before we will finally rise up and take it no longer! Never forget that ultimately, WE are what they fear most.
edit on 31/8/2012 by RationalDespair because: typo

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I enjoyed it because for once it clearly shows how both parties are one of the same. A majority of Americans are so blind to political party association that they don't realize they're voting against themselves every time they step into the voting booth. It's a video that I think both republican voters and democrat voters alike should take the time and watch. This video will never be shown on the national television media.

This video is a wake-up call to all Americans. If we continue to defend the two party system, we have nothing to complain about but ourselves.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

The sad part is most people don't care. I posted this up on my Facebook page. The first response was, "your vote, your voice, your choice, Romney still rocks! Romney 2012"

I don't understand if they don't care or are too stupid to see it. For the first time in my life I am considering cutting people out of my life based on their response to a political matter.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I do not want to sound conceited here but it took ALL of this for you all to know that the whole
"democratic process" is a pacification tool?

I've known this for...a long time really and unfortunately get caught up in it every now and again as well but by the end of the day you just have to realize...the whole system is a sham...its a farce, its a complete and total lie and dog and pony show to pacify the people into believing that we STILL run this country...I don't know when it started to be this way...who knows maybe its always been this way...but its the elites big inside joke...on all of us!

The American people are like that new guy on the construction site that the veteran construction workers tell to go run and get the "liquid nails" or the can of "dehydrated water" etc...as we run around all day trying to be helpful yet come back to realize the joke is on us...yet here in America...we don't realize that, we continue to search for the liquid nails and can of dehydrated water in hopes of being helpful...

There is no way for YOU personally to validate anything of the process you will ALWAYS have to take someones word for it...and even if you personally can validate everything down to the last vote...everyone will then have to take YOUR word for it...there is no way for everyone to validate for themselves and because of this the system is destined to fail...I just cant figure out if it was designed that way intentionally or designed that way incompetently...I lean towards intentionally...

But because of this you will ALWAYS accept the corruption as a working democratic voting system and this keeps you all satisfied for the next 4 years, at which point you all get riled up again for the big "game"...you put on your made in USA shirts and your red white and blue panties and you get it all up in a bunch for NOTHING!!!!! NOTHING!!! none of it is REAL...its all fake...

They are stringing you all along for the greatest act of theatrics this country can put together...like a well dressed up and rehearsed actor wearing all the proper costume attire and knowing all your scripted lines and rhetoric to say to promote and involve more and more people into the illusion...the illusion of a democratic system, the illusion of "choice" the illusion of "politics" the illusion of a "free society"...

Realizing it is an illusion and understanding the implications of what that means....its so daunting that it is much much easier to be frustrated and angry and critical and whine and complain for the next 4 years while a man you didn't vote for does things you don't want with money you didn't want to give but were forced to...and you will deal with that for the next 4 years until the illusion takes grip again...you instill all the past 4 years of your frustrations into the illusion and put signs up in your yard, stickers on your car, blurbs on your Facebook, and tweets on your twitter and for the next 4 years you educate and enlighten people to participate and "change" an illusion...

but of course because its an illusion it doesn't change...you get upset and you complain and whine for the next four years...criticizing a man you didn't vote for who does stuff you don't want him to do, with money you didn't want to give...because at the end of the day the only thing keeping you from losing your damn mind is the fact you can vent your frustrations with like-minded individuals....

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again...expecting different results...
The definition of stupidity is KNOWINGLY doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Does this surprise anyone? TWO PARTY - ONE AGENDA

I have always been an Independent voter but in the last 10 years I have seen there is not a two party system and it is more evident ever election year!

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'm bumping this for relevance and for education.

Watched it again...the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in 11 minutes.

After the ridiculous settles...outrage...pure madness.

Anyway...enjoy your elections guys. Cant wait for the climax this year. And this one looks to be a thriller.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join