It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC Sham 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Video description:

The Convention is where delegates are meant to cast votes for the nominee, yet the Tampa Bay Times Forum was already plastered with embedded Romney banners, and additional signs for people to hold were also smuggled in to make it appear that many are behind him. All Ron Paul material was promptly confiscated.

Ron Paul was going to be nominated on the floor after acquiring a majority of delegates from five states, but the RNC had a quick meeting in the morning and was able to change the rules last minute and raised the qualification to eight states. A busload of delegates was kidnapped preventing their key input in to the early morning ruling.

Rather than taking proper vote counts or listening to objections, several votes were clearly not unanimous, but this didn't stop the RNC "leaders" from ignoring the dissent. Ron Paul's name and delegate totals were not allowed to be mentioned officially on the stage, even when he won the specific state. The Republican Party has lost all hope, and the disrespect Paul supporters received will eventually be replied with "I told you so."

We all saw what happened this week. This vid goes over the shenanigans that happened at the RNC Tuesday.

the vid speaks for itself. feel free to leave your thoughts.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Speaking of this topic, listen to what they say about the guy controlling the mic that gets turned off when she reads Ron Paul's votes...

The ultimate cherry on the election fraud Sundae!

Goodbye slim hopes & dreams for a better future with a real candidate, the Darkside has won once again.... but the war is not over yet.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I bet you all still vote for Romney.
That's the funny part.

"Vote for me, Plebs," Says the Bain master.
"Yes, sire," the Plebs eagerly respond, hoping in earnest that a shred of benevolence may fall their way.

America!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

not me personally... but those who don't know any better will vote democrat or republican.

I am voting third party. I also predict a blame game when & if Romney loses... We will also be blamed for an Obama loss too...

Yea... go on.... its going to be my fault for whoever loses the election because we're the perfect scape goats.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

And you're saving your precious vote for Bachman.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
If everyone in this country is so spoiled and ignorant they've lost their desire for any freedom, then it's time for rigor mortis to set in, and it seems it has.
There is no safe haven on earth with fuku spewing, but that is the plan.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Please quit your crying already, it is like watching my 8 year old nephew cry when John Cena lost a match on Raw. If Ron Paul had this great showing of support he wouldn't have bothered running on the Republican ticket. He would have done what a real man like Teddy Roosevelt did and formed his own party. His entire campaign wasn't about ever becoming president and had only one real goal, to pull the Republican Party out of the religious madness that is consuming it. Accept it, understand it, deal with it.
edit on 30-8-2012 by KeliOnyx because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

oh quit whining?

Why dont you quit whining about other peoples opinions on the matter. If people want to complain about the blatant corruption that happened at the convention then let them.

who are you to say who can and cannot complain?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
After fifty years I still say, They should hold an election and nobody shows up!

If you continue to play their game, you are still part of the problem.

Conform, Conform, Conform.

I will not be a conformist, I will not be part of their game!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

wow....I just watched first 5 minutes...couldn't watch any more.

I feel sorry for you guys. I thought things are bad over here. But back home looks like the cradle of democracy right now.

Shocking video.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Star128

HYFR

Bachman is the man. She's plucky, poised, and ready to take on all of that critical thought nonsense that those there intellectual espouse out of their liberal pie holes.
edit on 30-8-2012 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I worked for Ron Paul in his 2008 campaign and they did the same thing. Most just thought we did not have enough support and that it would be different this time. I knew it would not which is Why I did not work in the campaign this time nor will I vote. These are the people who ruin this country folks. The DNC is no better they just don;t get as much coverage of their shenanigans as the RNC. if they will do this openly what do you think they are doing in secret and with the government power they have....

Vote Obamney thats the ticket to continue our debt and demise... The PTB don't care which of them gets elected they have all bases covered and here is video proof for any who doubt.

www.youtube.com...

The Ron Paul/Liberty movement needs to start their own party not join any other and go from there. That makes them less likely to be taken over by shills like the tea party movement was. It is a monumental task but there is a enough discontent it might work. They may eventually have success taking over the RNC but not anytime soon and in the meantime we continue to lose liberties at an alarming rate....

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I would like to compile a list of the biggest players in this debacle of immorality, so that they can be confronted about their dishonesty and their unethical and totally un american deeds..

I will be happy to find them, and confront them in ways that they will regret their actions in a big way... ie; phone, letters, personal interviews with a free video taped Malasia style caning...

Harrassment? nope, just reminding them about the evils they have commited against America... Of course these days, when confronting people and reading them about their horrendous behaviors and making them "uncomfortable", they might call it harrassment

I am not afraid to force people like this to face the error of their ways.. After all, that is my responsibility as a patriotic citizen, right?

Anyone wants to help build a list of these people, please do so.. It really needs to be done.... Not just with matters pertaining to RP, but anytime an official participates in any form of corruption like this...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Romney is alienating his own 'base' which he tried to lobby by getting Paul Ryan.

Its over for these clowns.

I was on the ground in Tampa...what the RNC did was disgusting.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Im done with voting for the better of two bad choices.

From now on I will vote my conscious even if there is a snowballs chance in hell, Ill will write in daffy duck before I vote for either of the two bozzos officially running.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

How corrupt can you get? The decision was already made before the vote was cast.

(and I know the Democrats are eating this up - but they are as dirty as the Republicans - People DO NOT FORGET THIS......the two party system is a joke in making you think you have a choice - as long as you vote Republican or Democrat, your vote is for the global elite and for status quo and eventual collapse)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

You expect any political party to play fair?

That will never happen in the next 1,000 centuries.

Because the lobbyists, banks, and cabal's control it all.

Then let us not forget the lack of any semblance of effort by the citizens.

Whether we're talking about the sheeple or conspiracy theorists.

They either ignore the problem hoping it will go away.

Or falsely believe that only speaking about and enlightening people will change the tide.

You either have to get personally involved or bow down on your knees with a shotgun to your head.

And by personally involved I mean legal, non-violent, and effective change.

Think the election is rigged? Volunteer during the election process to eyeball it.

Think the lobbyists control it? Create your own think-tank and lobbyist group.

Think the cabal's pick their man? Destroy the cabal by illuminating their control.

A seed without water, soil, and fertilizer will die and takes active weeding to keep alive.

Empty rhetoric without action is but an empty gesture falling upon blind eyes and deaf ears.

Get with it and get in there and "fight the fight" without breaking the law but by using it.
edit on 8/30/12 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

This shows what most already know on ATS, democracy in America no longer exists, there is just a show to pretend there is democracy. Obama will win again. If there is this must division within the ranks of the GOP, what does that translate over to the general public.
Ron Paul retires and fades in to the history books, in the future people will look back and know he was right on many issues.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Sometimes it absolutely shocks me; the blatant lies, deceptions and intentional sabotage committed by politicians, their teams, the media, their groomers and some supporters. You could not pay me enough to do anything so underhanded. This world is full of evil. We have our hands full trying to fight it. This is not an easy game to play and whether such a game is even beatable is still in question.

Today when trying to point out this underhandedness to someone, they didn't even want to hear it. They began to try to outshout me and in the end their defense of the system was that this is just the way things are. There is no time to research, people are busy working, so I should vote for the predictable "lesser evil". No wonder it is so easy for Mitt Romney or Obama to get away with anything they want to do. The average Joe is just too busy to pay attention. Find five minutes of their time, give them two choices and let them make a decision quick so they can get back to work, feed the kids, run their business or get back to their regularly scheduled programming.

People, we have a lot of work to do. Those of us who do find the time in our busy lives to read, research, pay attention,... we need to keep pushing forward. Teach your kids about the process and most of all teach them to be good people who frown and fight against deception. Open your neighbor's eyes and start gently. Practice what you preach. We need to turn things around. It will never be perfect, but that's O.K. Let's get as close to perfection as humanly possible.

P.S. The media who is rooting for Obama to win re-election are going to try to use these RNC shenanigans to win votes against Republicans. Suddenly you might see them siding with Ron Paul and pointing out how unfair the GOP has been to him. It would be clever if they weren't going after Ron Paul supporters who are on average smarter than the ordinary voter. I think most of us will see right through this B.S. Trying to play nice now that Ron Paul is out of the game is not going to win me over. I'll either be writing in his name, or I will vote for Gary Johnson. It doesn't matter to me whether Mitt or Obama wins. To me they are both problematic in their own ways. Will my vote count? Who knows.
edit on 30-8-2012 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
God. Unbelievable video. Look, I've never once voted Republican. I voted twice in my whole life. Once for Clinton after I was 18 (I couldn't vote the first time), and once for Gore. Then I realized the entire thing is a set-up and stopped participating. The Dems and Repubs are equally messed-up and evil.

But this video made me want to weep. For my country, and for Ron Paul. I love Ron Paul. I was considering voting again just to vote for him.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join