It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really Radom Dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Right so I was asleep with my girlfriend last night, when in the middle of the night I have the strangest dream. Admittedly, I’ve had problems with sleep over the years so it wasn’t that much of a surprise to me. However she found it funny and told me to post it in here so… well here it is.
Its set in a post apocalyptic world which has been invaded by some form of un-dead/alien creatures. The normal stuff, how ever these creatures wore suits, had bright red eyes and scared scabby skin. The dream started when the earth had already been taken over so there were only pockets of humans left.
Basically, the se creatures hunted the humans down but in the strangest way. They waited in the most obvious places until some one looked at them, and they then stalked them until they got the opportunity to kill them. Now what was even stranger is the way they killed people, they screamed at them causing heads to explode.
I have no idea where on earth the idea of this dream came from or anything, but as I said earlier my girlfriend told me to post it on here so well here it is
hope you enjoy.

Also if any one has any idea what on earth this could mean id love to know.

edit on 30/8/1212 by ZeroKiryu because: forgot to put add this on the first time

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKiryu

What I can pick up from this is this:

Seeing aliens means that you might be having difficulties with a person, situation or adapting to something.
Death is transition, change or moving on.
If you're being chased tends to mean you're avoiding something or someone, and stalking indicates that you're ignoring a problem.
Also, an apocalypse can mean you've been through a dramatic/emotional change, or the end of something and a beginning. Being in a post-apocayptic world can suggest you're willing to overcome difficulties and you need to become more resourceful and fend for yourself.
Also screaming can be repressed anger or fear and scabs can indicate a period of healing.

Anyone else have any better ideas? I'm not brilliant at interpretation.

edit on 30/8/2012 by Ayana because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Wow, you know thats strange as there have been a number of changes in my life recently. All of them good ones but i never thought of it that way. Thanks

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Cool.

If it's recurring, too, things generally trigger it and it's usually highlighting something or pointing out something that's important or that you're missing in life.

Obviously, if it's trying to tell you something literal we need to pay attention coz, let's face it, no one wants to be invaded by a race of scabby aliens that hide in plain sight and scream and make your head explode. So I'd maybe stock up on earplugs? You know, just in case.

Neh, things are changing for you so the dreams probably just highlighting that. If it's a good thing then cool. The dreams probably not pointing out anything bad as such if it's not scaring you but you could take a look into it and try and figure out if you're missing something. Maybe that'll stop it.

When I was a kid I used to have a recurring dream that I was at my grandparents house and there were dinosaurs everywhere. I'm sure at some point I was riding a triceratops and spent a lot of time hiding from a T-Rex and what I thought was a velociraptor but I now know is more of a Deinonychosauria species. It was either a lot of fun or incredibly scary, but I loved dinosaurs and spent way too much time watching Jurassic Park and the Land Before Time. I was only about 5 though so I think the translation of "you need to discared an old attitude", "you're scared of being unneeded or not useful" or "old issues are coming back to haunt you" is probably less in favour than the simple "I was a kid with an overactive imagination".

This is a good site for dreams and interpretation though.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Yeah well perhaps stockin up isnt such a bad idea

I've had this dream before but i do suffer from recurring nightmares, but those have been happening for years, so its strange to not have one of those and having this dream.

Thanks for the website ill have to read up about them on that site, cheers

Also Jurassic park is brilliant XD

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Yeah, I know. And I've explained what to try to deal with those before so I'll refrain from doing so again.

It's pretty interesting though. The minds an amazing thing and dreams can give a hell of an insight into whats going on; even stuff you don't even realise.

I don't dream very often at all, myself. All of my stress comes out via eczema and I mustn't have enough going on to project. Or maybe I'm just that mint that I know all of what's going on inside my head
(or there's nowt going on in there at all).

I did have a dream where I was solving an unsolvable chemical structure once though. I got so annoyed I woke myself up and was lying there thinking "but that's impossible"! Maybe it's not impossible. Maybe that's my fear toxin. Or the cure for cancer or something.
Damnit, I should've wrote it down. Could've been famous by now with a chemical breakthrough!

Anyway, I'll stop drifting your thread through rambles. Welcome to ATS.

top topics

join