It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, 13, 'gang-raped by 20 men when she was just 11' sobs in court as she's shown video of horri

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

after some residents suggested the girl was in part responsible for what happened, saying she wore makeup, looked older and wasn't properly supervised by her parents.

For crimes against humanity, I think they should get to wear some "makeup" of their own:

Rorschach for President!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Children (she wasn't even a teenager) are not ready psychologically for sex. This isn't about her being ready physically.

She could have been so messed up emotionally, so confused by it all, that she didn't know how to process it and didn't know how to react. This is exactly WHY we protect children from this. Adult men capitalizing on their immature young minds.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dnepropetrovsk

Originally posted by Urantia1111

Originally posted by Dnepropetrovsk

Originally posted by Urantia1111
What i'd like to know is how did so many pedophiles end up in the same house together over and over again over 4 months? This is pedophilia right? What are the chances that all these guys have the same exact mental illness? Is there something in the water in Cleveland TX? What's the typical incidence of pedophilia? Seems odd that there would be so many all grouped together like that just by chance.

Pedophilia is no more of a mental illness than being gay. Illness can be demonstrated biologically not by what society says is right or wrong

But if pedophilia and homosexuality are socially comparable, why aren't people suggesting brutal torture and death for members of adult gay group sex?

westboro baptist church? You ever hear about them?

Yeah but I guess I meant are any normal people (ATS members) suggesting that gays should be chemically castrated, beheaded and the like? And if the answer is "no", than could someone please explain the difference.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
Children (she wasn't even a teenager) are not ready psychologically for sex. This isn't about her being ready physically.

So when does it happen? At the age of consent? Do we have scientific evidnece to back that up? No, the AOC varies from state/country..in the US it ranges from 14-18. Heck, the prefrontal cortex isn't fully developed until 22-25 in most people, so what gives? I see people who seem to not realize the consequence of their actions regardless of their age. I'm pretty sure most people who have sex know they could also get pregnant. Hence, the condoms found.

She could have been so messed up emotionally, so confused by it all, that she didn't know how to process it and didn't know how to react. This is exactly WHY we protect children from this. Adult men capitalizing on their immature young minds.

She must have been messed up emotionally to keep going back for four months!...or maybe not at all...maybe it was society that emotionally messed her up. Invalidated her will to have sex. brought in the legal system and had many people who were in a position of authority, claiming she was wronged, and in a messed up situation.

I wonder if (like my lolita nympho friend growing up) she would have been scarred at all if she didn't have to go through all this legal stuff. The twelve year old I spoke of previously never felt victimized, went on to earn two degrees, has a good career, is married, and never had kids or an abortion (that I'm aware of). Most people would consider her to be a well-adjusted individual.
edit on 30-8-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

hey no offense anyone...i just thought your avatar was hilarious...(drumsrfun)

I think we all agree that these animals deserve to be stoned in the street, but the reality is that they will probably be given sentences that aren't just...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm usually against torture, but personally I think these animals should be sentenced to death by padded club.

Go ahead form a mental picture. Give a bunch executioners a padded club and beat them until dead.

--

How about death by having their heart removed with a spoon?

--

Tazed over and over?

--

Forced to chug pepper spray?

I could go on.
edit on 30-8-2012 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by moniesisfun

So when does it happen? At the age of consent? Do we have scientific evidnece to back that up? No, the AOC varies from state/country..in the US it ranges from 14-18.

Scientific poof? No. Whoever said we did?

It's an educated guess. Did anyone think it was otherwise?

It's a decision based on our observations, a decision to draw an arbitrary line to maximize the protection of children that would not be psychologically mature enough.

Same could be said for alcohol, driving, voting. Do we have scientific proof 18 and 21 or some other age is the definitive correct age? What are your feelings on her (11yr girl) being able to legally partake in those activities for example?

So yeah, it's not substantiated that when someone turns 12 or 15 or 17 then BAM they are ready right on their birthday for sex orgies. This societal decision is simply the general understanding that a certain age range shouldn't engage in sex and should be protected by other outside that age range.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
A lot of posters are failing to recognize that this girl was a willing and active participant and enjoyed what she did. The rape charges are for statutory rape, meaning she was underaged. It wasn't the violent type of rape that we are all soo familiar with. That's probably why they showed the footage to her, because it didn't affect her emotionally, she wanted the sex and got it. Hence going back to the place time after time for 4 months.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Perverts,cut it off with rusty knife and leave the scum to bleed.death is too quick.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

So if an 11 yo give's you consent to have sex with her are you going to do it.....?

Regardless of everything else are you gong to look at an 11yo and say yes then undress and stick it in...?

Sick just sick

edit on 30-8-2012 by Legion2024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

So yeah, it's not substantiated that when someone turns 12 or 15 or 17 then BAM they are ready right on their birthday for sex orgies. This societal decision is simply the general understanding that a certain age range shouldn't engage in sex and should be protected by other outside that age range.

^this. essentially, what is illegal does not necessarily equate to what is morally wrong. people seem to be confusing the two in this thread.

we have 300+ million people in the US. Even if being psychologically ready at age 11 for sex happened four standard deviations from the norm, that would still be...what..5,000 plus people in any given year in the US at that age?

to assume she was incapable because of this law alone is mindless. all I'm saying.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2024

So if an 11 yo give's you consent to have sex with her are you going to do it.....?

Regardless of everything else are you gong to look at an 11yo and say yes then undress and stick it in...?

Sick just sick

No, but you're helping prove my case.

Many people don't seem to be critically thinking this through on the thread. They're just jumping to mindless assumptions.
edit on 30-8-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
How did I know it would be black men......either that or middle eastern.

The OP is RIGHT these people deserve death by broomstick raping in jail.

I hope they and their families get cancer and die in a car accident.....but not from the injuries of the accident but from the ensuing fire.

I hate these people more than I hate politicians!!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

So I'm applying this to the situation at hand. Based on the information presented, we have no clue to what degree she was coerced into the first sexual experience, but it seems reasonable to conclude she wanted sex with these guys, because she keps crossing from a safe environment at home, or at school, to being in shady places with guys who obviously wanted to have sex with her. It was the same people, right? Yea, she wanted it.

So I guess she was crying tears of joy when they played the video back in court?

Get real buddy.

Is there ANY evidence that these guys physically abused her...as in hit, slapped, etc?? Is there ANY evidence that they were emotionally abusing her? Did they threaten her in any way? Did they kidnap her ever? If ANY of this were the case, it would have been mentioned. Now, to think that you can be into masochistic sexual acts at the age of consent, but not below...is just dumb.

Try RTFA.

She said the video, which several jurors turned away from, was of her being assaulted by another man charged in the case.

She identified McGowen in the film laughing in the background, telling the attacker to 'beat that ho.'

I try to typically be nice to other ATS'ers but there's something very wrong with you.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
~
edit on 30/8/2012 by GLaDOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

Why would you want to see it??
Really??

You might be a brick short of a full load.
SHE IS 11!!!!!

Do you really want to see an 11 year old being sodomized?
You have issues dude.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

So I guess she was crying tears of joy when they played the video back in court?

Get real buddy.

...or perhaps she was crying because she was put in an incredibly embaressing and humiliating situation. perhaps it would make sense to realize the possible cognitive dissonance from her natural desires, and the responses of those desires, would case such a thing to happen?

Back at ya!

She said the video, which several jurors turned away from, was of her being assaulted by another man charged in the case.

She identified McGowen in the film laughing in the background, telling the attacker to 'beat that ho.'

How did I miss this one? Was that in the link to the OP? Let me go back and reread this.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

Are you flipen kidding me?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

For one when a child is stimulated in that manner they are ply able manipulable and will do anything. Just think back to the firs time you had sex. It felt good and let me guess wanted more of that experience. Now at 11 those feeling and emotions are hard to comprehend. Yes i have worked wit h10 and 14yos that have been raped touched and that button pushed. In all those cases, the feeling and emotions were started by an adult touch.

I two have a friend that had sex very young and loved it, Had sex with anyone she could. In the end 36years later she broke down and told everyone the truth that her farther started her on that path at10yo Yes she is well educated intelligent has a good job BUT Did she deserve what happens to her.

When talking about the situation, she describes the entire ordeal as a whirlpool of emotions and feeling she loved and wanted more of and most of all did not know how to stop it.
Touch is a very powerful thing.

all these men should be put down, unless you want someone like that living next door to you looking at your 10yo thinking how can i manipulate her/him to do what they want. It all starts with a touch.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun

Originally posted by Xtraeme

Get real buddy.

...or perhaps she was crying because she was put in an incredibly embaressing and humiliating situation. perhaps it would make sense to realize the possible cognitive dissonance from her natural desires, and the responses of those desires, would case such a thing to happen?

Back at ya!

Are you sure you're not the defense attorney?

Psychoanalysis from behind a keyboard. Now that's magical!

How did I miss this one? Was that in the link to the OP? Let me go back and reread this.

Yep. It's right smack in the middle of the article. If I was to apply armchair pseudo-psychology, like you're doing. I would say it suggests you want to believe you're right that the young girl "wanted it." Then again why would any normal adult want that? Hrm. Maybe that tells us all a little bit more than we wanted to know.
edit on 30-8-2012 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join