It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, 13, 'gang-raped by 20 men when she was just 11' sobs in court as she's shown video of horri

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by madenusa

I saw a 21yr old hanging out with the teens,all he did was look at my 14yr old girl the wrong way ,i told him that was statutory rape.

LOOKING at a 14year old girl is not rape, that is CRAZY. There is a big difference between rape and crazy.

link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Dnepropetrovsk
lol, people here are soooooo typical. Where did you get this idea?

You haven't answered my question...

Typical

I never said she got what she deserved it is a stupid straw man.

link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Its only natural to want payback and of course I would want payback.
I would just like to think that we can be more civilized than that and hopefully rehabilitate people instead of making them more of a monster than they already are.
That helps nobody after they get out...in fact our society will have to deal with the revolving door of a prison system that they will be a part of and we will be paying for.

If this was the backwoods than my opinion might be different but we are not in the backwoods we are in a society that I hope can act civilized when the time comes.

I respect your opinion Slayer but bad people can do good things and good people can do bad things.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Dnepropetrovsk

I read the article.

An 11 Year old is not old enough, mature enough, intelligent enough to make life long/threatening decisions.

Are you saying she got what she deserved?

11 or not, if she was consenting and enjoying it than yes, as morbid as it sounds, she got what she deserved.
Please reread what I wrote before responding.

ETA: If It were my daughter i'd be extremely pissed off. I'd want to bash some skulls, no doubt.
edit on 30-8-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
I agree with that part...we sound like a 15th century lynch mob.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day....

If she were your daughter or younger sister who was brutalized I'm sure you'd want some sort of payback considering they have irrefutable evidence in the form of a video which they documented the assaults.

read the article, she was a willing participant.

i live back in the woods if my 14yr old brings a man home his picture will be on a milk carton & she will never know why he quit calling her,lol
i beleave in capital punishment,them men would make great compost
warn your boys theres syko fathers out there. my taxs can pay for the funeral,lol

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

but bad people can do good things and good people can do bad things.

This doesn't justify what happened nor negate responsibility.

She was a child of 11 years.

Not a provocatively flirtatious 16, 17 or 18 year old.

edit on 30-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Not saying I condone or condemn this for the record:

I have pondered for awhile if people would commit crimes, such as this – if the penalty was immediate death upon a guilty verdict (proven guilt).

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Animals...

Castration for starters...no anesthetic btw....then repeated flogging and rectal violation with a rusty pipe.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by de_Genova

They should all be sentenced to death by gang rape.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Wow, this right here is why the rest of the world thinks Americans are stupid and violent.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I am just stating my unpopular opinion of rehabilitating instead of creating lifelong inmates that we will foot the bill for in the long run.
Sometimes people can change.

This doesn't justify what happened nor negate responsibility

I completely agree...no argument there.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'm not saying they deserve the Death Penalty for the record:

They should however enjoy 4 bare walls and a cot for a good deal of time with the ones evolved in the first instances [before consensual activities were established] spending the longest amount of time to ponder their participation.

For the record......

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

reply to post by madenusa

I saw a 21yr old hanging out with the teens,all he did was look at my 14yr old girl the wrong way ,i told him that was statutory rape.

LOOKING at a 14year old girl is not rape, that is CRAZY. There is a big difference between rape and crazy.

whats a 21yr old doing hanging out with teens.
at 11yrs old they only know what theyve been told.
i dont care if she goes behind my back a sells it i would still say blood is thicker than water thows boys would beg to stay in jail.i would be there worst night mare.
why??
i can get away with murder in America three meals a day, a felony is a cake walk. they have prison penpals,lol
on the web,lol damn what a system we have

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

reply to post by luciddream

Are you guys trying to imply that it was her fault and these guys did nothing wrong?
Have you ever heard of statutory rape??

Well I'm certainly not. I'm reserving the judgment of fault or blame until more information is known.

So when I was 12, I started hanging out with the oddballs, and was introduced to various delectables from their older brothers. They wanted to laugh at me and watch us get dumb, but also wanted to take our monies. At the same time, I remember being fully cognizant the first time I decided to partake, and while there may have been coercion, I was definitely in my right mind to make the decision on my own. Trust me, I've always done what I wanted to do, and/or what seemed best. These guys didn't ever truly abuse me in my mind. I have never felt victimized. Looking back, I see these older guys were just stupid people who were having giggles over me. They never were verbally or physically violent, shared video games etc...we were all just looking to have fun.

So I'm applying this to the situation at hand. Based on the information presented, we have no clue to what degree she was coerced into the first sexual experience, but it seems reasonable to conclude she wanted sex with these guys, because she keps crossing from a safe environment at home, or at school, to being in shady places with guys who obviously wanted to have sex with her. It was the same people, right? Yea, she wanted it.

Is there ANY evidence that these guys physically abused her...as in hit, slapped, etc?? Is there ANY evidence that they were emotionally abusing her? Did they threaten her in any way? Did they kidnap her ever? If ANY of this were the case, it would have been mentioned. Now, to think that you can be into masochistic sexual acts at the age of consent, but not below...is just dumb.

What I'm saying is that this seems to be a story filled with trash from all participants. She wanted, they provided, and it seems to have been framed into something else entirely.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
An eleven year old is below the age of consent.

How can anyone even think adult having sex with an 11 year old is OK.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Both sets of answers shock me.............

Death.......... is just a no no no for me in any crime committed... the reason for this is that is an escape for punishment and we all don't truly know what comes after so a life spent in jail should do the trick..........

And for all you people saying she wanted it... liked it...... went back for more....... WTF she was 11.......11!!!!!!!!!!!! thats a child not a teenager a 11 year old CHILD weather she wanted it or not weather she dressed up or put make up on she is a child

Any Adult that thinks its ok to sleep with a child wants locking up for life because no amount of rehab can change them sick thoughts...........

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
An eleven year old is below the age of consent.

How can anyone even think adult having sex with an 11 year old is OK.

Are you making a righteous sentence and jumping the bandwagon to get brownie points?

No one said it is OK to have sex with a 11 yr old. Wow people can;t ask questions? should stick with whichever sides "seems innocent". No wonder the laws has so many flaws for people to abuse.

There was many holes in the story..

Why was this "rape" continuing for months.
Why did she not report it, and was willingly going day after day?
How did they get their hands on her?

I mean think about it? if this happened in a day, of course, i would lean more toward the story but...moths and she went there willingly.. i mean the rate teens and men are aroused is beyond control, and now she goes willing into the dragon's mouth, who knows what type of background those guys were.

How can anyone think there is only one side to this story? Im not siding with anyone, i'm siding against people with clouded judgement.

Example on clouded judgement" What if some random girl, crying, bruises goes to the police and says you raped her? you want people to assign your death sentence? or would rather have a guy questioning the incident?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
What i'd like to know is how did so many pedophiles end up in the same house together over and over again over 4 months? This is pedophilia right? What are the chances that all these guys have the same exact mental illness? Is there something in the water in Cleveland TX? What's the typical incidence of pedophilia? Seems odd that there would be so many all grouped together like that just by chance.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

I'm guessing drugs and alcohol were involved.

theruthlessone: when I was 11 I wanted sex, all the time. Just because she was 11 doesn't mean that she didn't get sexual urges. Remember that nowadays children are growing up physically faster than they did 20 years ago, per se

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
What i'd like to know is how did so many pedophiles end up in the same house together over and over again over 4 months? This is pedophilia right? What are the chances that all these guys have the same exact mental illness? Is there something in the water in Cleveland TX? What's the typical incidence of pedophilia? Seems odd that there would be so many all grouped together like that just by chance.

Pedophilia is no more of a mental illness than being gay. Illness can be demonstrated biologically not by what society says is right or wrong

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join