It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changed my mind. Romney is the right guy to vote for!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
SO, because the GOP is going to spend the next four years voting against everything Obama proposes, you're going to vote for the GOP?

WOW - seriously flawed logic here.

Maybe if the Dems had enough seats, it wouldn't matter WHAT the GOP voted against.

Let me guess. You didnt read the whole OP? Poor reading comprehension?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

You're absolutely right, some good ideas would have been to open criminal investigations into the Iraqi war, to close down detention centers, undo the Patriot Act, etc. But, as you yourself just said: "the GOP shows no signs of letting any good ideas pass..."

You're blaming the man who is trying to get, when the real problem is the people who won't let him pass. Whether Obama is the answer or not is irrelevant; admitting he is not the problem is really the first step.

The problem is that we have divided parties. As I originally said, if the Republicans would just back the guy the majority of the country elected to try and fix things then maybe we'd be even further ahead in the recovery process. Instead they just get in his way.

~ Scribe

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
I'd actually be interested to see where a Romney presidency goes...

if it was terrible, it would fail and the country would then be justified in removing that system for good...

VOTE ROMNEY!!!!

There you go !

- President Mitt Romney 2013 - 2020 -

It will take an 8 year term to fix this Obama mess.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join